• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
LOL@High roller. Not playing that anymore.

All luck. Plus I get a 3 bar every game making it even worse. whoevr gitz da gUd spawn winz111!!!1! Awesome sauce.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I"ve mostly just been playing weekend gambler. I've been in the money every time. But I probably won't try high roller, too much at stake. Plus I'm not that great at one in the chamber and sticks and stones anyway. I usually do really well in Gun Game though.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
People get so lucky with launcher kills and such in gun game. I can't kill someone with the crossbow/ballistic knife to save my damn life.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Don't expect much from this pack if you want it. I played the new zombies and the maps and it's de not worth the 15$ that these people are trying to rob from us

:phone:

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Or you could just stay known as Fuelbi.
Don't get me wrong. I think anyone could do better things with $10 other than for a gamertag change or $15 for a map pack. I don't think you should spend the money on either, but if price is an issue, I'd rather get the map pack, keep my name the same, and save $5 @_@

Grandeza

Smash Master
Don't expect much from this pack if you want it. I played the new zombies and the maps and it's de not worth the 15$ that these people are trying to rob from us

:phone:
Why do you continue saying the same stuff about map packs being shoved down our throats and robbing us? No one forces you to buy the map pack. It's very simple. Don't buy it. no one is trying to rob you and nothing is being shoved at us.

Also the zombie map is fun. the multiplayer maps were good too. My favorite map pack so far.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I used to keep them as custom class, but the pokemon spices it up a bit.

@hotarms - I don't have one named gengar in Black Ops, but if I did, I'd make it a ghost silenced galil class with ninja :troll:

S

smash brawl player 99021

Good games with Mr. ODIN, Fawks, Snack and...yeah.
Team Blackbird.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Good games with Mr. ODIN, Fawks, Snack and...yeah.
Team Blackbird.
SERIOUSLY.

Yessssss. After a fair amount of rage, I finally have flak jacket pro and tac mask pro. /walkingtank
Woot! Still don't know why my 10th/11th plant didn't count. O_o

But I actually had fun playing this game today. And found a new love for the AK47.

S

smash brawl player 99021

SERIOUSLY.

Woot! Still don't know why my 10th/11th plant didn't count. O_o

But I actually had fun playing this game today. And found a new love for the AK47.
Pretty sure we had like, four blackbirds one match? Thanks to Mr. Fawx and ODIN Pony. :cool:
Lovin' that Nuketown.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I've really gotta start running blackbird. Spy plane, counter, and blackbird sounds pretty sexy.

I <3 naplam though.
Good idea, blackbirds are always a good kill streak to have equipped. Helps your team get their kill streaks.

I really only use napalm for objective game types like Dom.

Top Bottom