• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I have been on a 78 game positive streak not including one game where I was 0-1 and the host migration failed.

I just went 13-16 on firing range and I broke my battery pack on my controller. Its okay though, I have a charger that just acts like a cord.

The reason I threw my controller was because 9 of my deaths were from attack helicopters. Two guys on my team were getting ALL OF THE KILLS, so I'd run from one end of the map to the other. The other 3 guys never got a kill. They were like 0-16 and something and a few guys on the other team constantly kept getting attack helicopters. I would spawn, run, and one would shoot me, spawn, run, one would shoot me. I didn't think I needed to put ghost on because I like lightweight more, but I didn't realize I had been killed 9 times by ****ing attack helicopters.
The sad thing is I got a nice 5 man feed with the Stakeout, RPG, and a Tomahawk, but I really don't feel like making a montage anymore after that game.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I still play this to troll around and get montage footage, <3 Ballistic Knife and C4. I'd play with you guys if y'all decide to get a party going for it.:applejack:

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
things i've been missing since november:
- gun game
- cz75
- not getting spawn killed constantly

i'm better at mw3 but i've been enjoying this game more for the last few days.
(since i picked it up again)

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
What CoD is better?
CoD 1 and 2 are just too old. 3 was lol. 4 was great but it was completely unsupported, spawns are terrible, and it is hacked to ****. WaW was terrible. MW2 was broken and terrible and full of ****ty, abusive players. MW3 is the worst one yet.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
What CoD is better?
CoD 1 and 2 are just too old. 3 was lol. 4 was great but it was completely unsupported, spawns are terrible, and it is hacked to ****. WaW was terrible. MW2 was broken and terrible and full of ****ty, abusive players. MW3 is the worst one yet.
I'm not turning this thread into a CoD vs CoD debate.

I'd still play this game if you guys did. :(

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Good because you'd lose and admit that this is the best CoD, Fattal.

So, to change the subject, I need gimmicky gun ideas because I'm going to start playing this game a lot.
I already have Uzi with ACOG and rapid fire on the list. What else?

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
That is a great idea.
TBH the Dragunuv was my favorite sniper. Who cares if I pretty much HAVE TO take two shots. The gun was 1337 anyways.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I love sniping in this game, and how many bullets I can take before dying. No Dead Man's Hand.:bee:

I'm always willing to play with y'all if a party ever gets arranged, I feel like I perform a lot better in Blops than MW3. As a team player, and overall.:applejack:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I know that Peppy, Wretched, me and Zatch still play this game. Now all we need are two more people for a full 6 man party to destroy scrubs in TDM/whatever.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i played like 4 hours today. ak74u w/rapidfire. i'm such a scumbag.
i'm not bad at this game. average 2.00 kdr in tdm. i'll play with you guys if you wanna pub stomp some time. my job laid off 100+ people (myself included), so i've got time now. hehe

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I can do either, just need a time. Be aware, I've only been playing Ground War when I'm on my own, so I may need some time to adjust if we're playing the smaller sized group modes. Ground War is so admirably hectic, always keeps me moving.:applejack:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
What I learned in Black Ops today:

We're all good Olympic Runners.

I finally learned how to quickscope. Guess Balancing carried over.

And, most importantly.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG AMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Top Bottom