• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
We lost the first game of the night cause the host and other team was in NZ and we all had 1 bars while the had 4. We barely lost in Domination. =/

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Stefan is TOO good w/the m60

He went 70-11 last night with it. :awesome:

And I'm only kidding Snack, we'd love to have you join us tonight! (I'm assuming we're playing?)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'll be playing tonight.

I'm assuming that Snack, Hot_Arms, Swamp and Stefan will be playing too.

inb4groundwar

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I was in an amusing argument on SWF until 11:00 yesterday, and mom said it was too late for me to get on LIVE. Sorry that I missed you guys. I'll definitely be on today, and Saturday. On Sunday, I may be on later, as I have copious amounts of studying/work I need to do for a good chunk of the day.:applejack:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Stefan is TOO good w/the m60

He went 70-11 last night with it. :awesome:

And I'm only kidding Snack, we'd love to have you join us tonight! (I'm assuming we're playing?)
In all honesty I just sprayed into the house for like a solid 5 minutes of that game which got me half my kills. It was quite enjoyable.

Let's get that GOLD FAMAS
Mission accomplished.

I have all the guns gold

including the m60

lets get it
You would.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
My prediction for tonight: More than 6 ppl will get on, we'll play some GW then I'll rage quit and go to sleep.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I don't really notice any difference in lag, but the fact that I've played it so much may be accountable as to why I think otherwise. What time will you guys be on? I'm at my friend's house playing MW2, currently.:applejack:

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i just played 7 matches of gun game and only lost 1.

i must've had host, but idgaf IT FEELS GOOD

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
IMO, they should do a 24/7 Crisis playlist where you can only use:

Famas w/supressor
Strella
Claymore/motion sensor

Ghost Pro
Soh Pro
Second chance pro

:troll:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'm actually pretty surprised that Treyarch is still doing this kinda stuff with Black Ops. I don't think they'll patch/nerf/buff anything else tho but whatever.

And here I thought they didn't care about their community!

I'm just to used to failure from IW, I guess. =/

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I'm actually pretty surprised that Treyarch is still doing this kinda stuff with Black Ops. I don't think they'll patch/nerf/buff anything else tho but whatever.

And here I thought they didn't care about their community!

I'm just to used to failure from IW, I guess. =/
At least Treyarch is doing something for an older game. IW doesn't do anything at all for past games.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
At least Treyarch is doing something for an older game. IW doesn't do anything at all for past games.
Not true, Treyarch left W@W to DIA. IW actually patched CoD4 when the UFO hack was rampant a few years back. Sure, you still meet some hackers in CoD4 nowadays but they're not as common as they used to be. It's terrible in W@W, I've heard.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Not true, Treyarch left W@W to DIA. IW actually patched CoD4 when the UFO hack was rampant a few years back. Sure, you still meet some hackers in CoD4 nowadays but they're not as common as they used to be. It's terrible in W@W, I've heard.
What's the UFO hack? Also WaW hacking has its good and bad days. I stopped playing
WaW after I prestiged so I could get the prestige token for MW3.

Top Bottom