• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
What's the UFO hack? Also WaW hacking has its good and bad days. I stopped playing
WaW after I prestiged so I could get the prestige token for MW3.
It was basically when people who modded their consoles could fly up into the air/get out of the map/etc. (Same thing as now, actually.)

They released an update/patch which fixed that stuff for a while but now I doubt they'd do that again. :c

And I'm really looking forward to this weekend to play FR 24/7! :bee:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
"Firing Range wins! 24/7 Double XP starts tomorrow, Feb 10th at 10:00AM PST and goes all weekend."

TeamSWFprepareyouranus.jpg

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
id my accounts on netflix and it doesn't accept invites its my roommate using my xbox lol

:phone:
Okay then. Just asking cause I sent you like 10 invites last night.

You wanna play some Black Ops tonight w/Nate and I? (Assuming we're both on?)

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
*Decides to redownload map packs*
*Every lobby is nothing but 15th prestiges with famas/ghost/second chance*
*Deletes all of them again*
:D

It's time yo

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
So I figured I'd bump this since I still play this game as does a lot of people who don't really care for MW3. Just recently went back to this game and after using the striker I've been on a rampage with the shotguns in this game. I play a lot of CTF if anyone on here likes the gametype and wants to play sometime.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
This is the Black Ops thread.
This game does not have a Striker. It has the Olympia, Stakeout, Spas 12, and the HS10(s).
Stakeout>Spas>Olympia>HS10

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
I know, I just never used shotguns until I had used the striker in MW3. So going back to BO I gave them a shot and I've been tearing through people recently, fun stuff. The stakeout is the only one I haven't tried yet actually, I might have to go give that a shot soon.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Oh. Hah! I misread your post greatly.

Stakeout is definitely the best shotgun. I like to use it with Lightweight, Marathon, and Sleight of Hand. C4 and RPGs make it so that you can pretty much kill anyone, anywhere on the map.

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Stakeout is a good call, just went 33-13 first game with it. I do like the spamability of the spas, but the thing definitely has some power on it. Oh and I wouldn't put the HS10 below the olympia, I will tear **** up with 2 of those things.

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Bluesystarfish8 (haven't bothered to change the one given to me)

I'm actually about to go into work but I'll probably be on later tonight. I also need to get a new mic since my cat just ate through mine a couple of days ago. Going to get that on Friday when I get paid.

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Well I figured out playing FFA is good thing to play if you want to rage. I won all except one or two, but I was getting pretty damn mad at the people I was playing. Stakeout/tomahawk shenanigans cheered me up afterwards though.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I went 43-1 yesterday with L96A1 in Ground War, saved the clip. Called in 2 Spy Planes, 2 Blackbirds, and 2 Chopper Gunners. I checked the scoreboard after my second Huey, and I started playing ultra safe and tried conserving ammo. I'm thinking of swapping Spy Plane's slot for Care Package.:applejack:

TheSaudiMizer

Smash Journeyman
Damn that sounds like a game. I'm going to guess that was on Jungle. I used to use care packages since I would always play with my brother who would always run hardline. It's a pretty good combo and it's great when you get stuff like the reaper or something awesome you don't deserve. I want to try making a box around the flag sometime if I get 5 packages or so, it would be hilarious watching people going to the flag.

.Chipmunk.

Smash Ace
Hey, since we are on the topic of Black Ops. I made this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s2QkPjRnCc out of a gameplay of mine (The focus is not the gameplay, but the theatrical element of the video) and it got posted on the Call of Duty Community facebook page and their Twitter account. What do you guys think? I wanna use what I've learned to make a melee combo video, haha

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Hey, since we are on the topic of Black Ops. I made this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s2QkPjRnCc out of a gameplay of mine (The focus is not the gameplay, but the theatrical element of the video) and it got posted on the Call of Duty Community facebook page and their Twitter account. What do you guys think? I wanna use what I've learned to make a melee combo video, haha
Nice video. I'm so disappointed that mw3 theater doesn't have a dolly cam system because I wanted to do a transition similar to that around 1:23 in my next montage :/

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
It was Domination on Havana, Saudi, though I do love Jungle, and I pull good numbers there very often. I wish Black Ops had the restart 'killstreak without having to die' option in MW3; probably would have called in more killstreaks.

I have about 5 minutes of material, but I dunno how to upload or make a montage, not that I'm interested right now, but yeah.:applejack:

.Chipmunk.

Smash Ace
Well I guess it's still possible but it's obviously a lot easier with the dolly cam system.
Very very true. I spent about a week in the mw3 theater mode system learning all the different techniques and how it worked. I could make a video with it, but to do it justice it would have to be hardcore private lobby where everyone has normal health instead of minuscule and everyone is running assassin pro so the names don't show up above the head.

Top Bottom