• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I am good at this game.
I just went 20-3 on Firing Range with the Stakeout.
Lightweight/SoH/Marathon with dual wield ASPs.
The sad thing is that I was the only person on my team to go positive.
We still lost.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I am good at this game.
I just went 20-3 on Firing Range with the Stakeout.
Lightweight/SoH/Marathon with dual wield ASPs.
The sad thing is that I was the only person on my team to go positive.
We still lost.
But you tied in that 1v1 against Fuelbi. :tytypoo:

:troll:

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I tied a 1v1 where a user deliberately broke the rules with equipment and sat in corners for the entire game.
I won the moral victory.
Especially when I teabagged his body and synched it with the beautiful "I Like Big Flanks"

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
But you broke the rules.
It doesn't matter. If I had gone back into your hiding spot I would've been killed by the claymore.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
It's not my fault I simply decided to defend an area instead of going into the area you were defending as well *shrugs shoulders*

I guess you should gain some skill or something

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I love the way you argue. There is no way of losing, in your eyes. The great thing is that everyone sits back with their face in their palm, wondering when the day when you actually make sense comes. I didn't camp. I ran around the building. You sat in the back of the map staring down sights with a claymore. I have a better K/D than you and every time I've seen you play, all you've done is crouch walked around corners until you got to your favorite corner. Putting it in context, I think that you have no idea what skill is in CoD if you think that what you do or what you've ever done in any CoD took any amount of thinking or effort.

F8AL, don't you still play this game? Or did you go back to MW3 because of host pro? Play with me :[[

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I love the way you argue. There is no way of losing, in your eyes. The great thing is that everyone sits back with their face in their palm, wondering when the day when you actually make sense comes. I didn't camp. I ran around the building. You sat in the back of the map staring down sights with a claymore. I have a better K/D than you and every time I've seen you play, all you've done is crouch walked around corners until you got to your favorite corner. Putting it in context, I think that you have no idea what skill is in CoD if you think that what you do or what you've ever done in any CoD took any amount of thinking or effort.

F8AL, don't you still play this game? Or did you go back to MW3 because of host pro? Play with me :[[

Yes, I do. But I'll only play with a full party. (obv.)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Last time I checked I passed your KD a while ago in Black *****. And since when does K/D matter? Last time I checked you said KD wasn't a good test of skill lol

And F8AL does the same thing too I don't get why you get mad at me

Oh wait, it's because it's me, silly me, I have no skill at this game and you just find a silly excuse to get butt devastated at me, yup yup yup

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Lolbuttdevastated

WHY F8AL.
We can go positive without a full team. I have gone positive playing alone in TDM for the past 10 matches, and before that I think I had a positive streak of 30. I'd just get into a lobby where I'd never get every single bad player on my team and then I'd be set.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
F8AL camps and then admits that he camps and admits that he has host advantage and never claims that he is better than anyone.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
F8AL camps and then admits that he camps and admits that he has host advantage and never claims that he is better than anyone.
Can you find a post where I've denied that I do in fact camp and can you even find a post where I claim to say that I'm better than everyone else?

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
K/D doesn't necessarily prove skill, obviously. Matt, Rainier and many others have lower K/D's and are all better than me.

But Wretched IS better than Fuelbi...

Yup...

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
It's true though you should gain some skill Wretched, I'm merely giving you some friendly advice. It'd be a shame to see you as bad as you are now, so I'm just suggesting that you improve your game so that you can be good is all

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
There are a couple awesome things I've learned throughout the years. One of them is the Ignore User function of this website. It's quite amazing, really, and it makes me a happier person.

The other is this thing called the Report Post function. It helps get rid of trolls quickly.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
You have no grounds at all to call me bad so I just know that you're desperate now.
Now now don't get too hasty, I wasn't calling you bad per se, I meant more along the lines that your technique and playing style could use much improvement is all

There are a couple awesome things I've learned throughout the years. One of them is the Ignore User function of this website. It's quite amazing, really, and it makes me a happier person.

The other is this thing called the Report Post function. It helps get rid of trolls quickly.
Now what for? I'm just offering advice to Wretched, I wasn't trolling him or anything

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
As soon as you can consistently maintain a 2.0 K/D every match in TDM without sitting in a corner, you can tell me, a person who you've only seen play once, that he should get better 6 months after he tied with you in a game where nothing really happened.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
As soon as you can consistently maintain a 2.0 K/D every match in TDM without sitting in a corner, you can tell me, a person who you've only seen play once, that he should get better 6 months after he tied with you in a game where nothing really happened.
Yes, but as you said months ago, it takes only one game to tell when someone is bad, and as such that means that you are bad because you were still bad months ago and as such you can improve, I still see no reason as to why you'd be getting feisty with me

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I never said that.
If I did, I was wrong, because clearly I didn't get a huge demonstration of how good you are at CoD in general considering that you sat in corners.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I never said that.
If I did, I was wrong, because clearly I didn't get a huge demonstration of how good you are at CoD in general considering that you sat in corners.
You said that exactly many pages ago. You said that since you saw how bad I play because I was "camping" when I was simply defending an area even though that was exactly the first game where you had seen me play, that would mean that you are bad because you didn't beat me all those months ago so that must mean you are still bad now

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Actually I had played with you in games that I had joined with Team SWF.
You shot a lot of stuff down. That is for sure.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I've never understood why shooting stuff down is used as an argument to imply someone is bad. Should we just leave all the helicopters that are trying to kill our entire team up in the sky?!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Lolbuttdevastated

WHY F8AL.
We can go positive without a full team. I have gone positive playing alone in TDM for the past 10 matches, and before that I think I had a positive streak of 30. I'd just get into a lobby where I'd never get every single bad player on my team and then I'd be set.
iunno, I'd still rather play with a full 6 man party.

I don't really see F8AL bragging and people do call him out for it.

Jusayin
I know you guys love me. <3

I'm better than Snack. :troll:

I think F8AL is kidding when he calls dale- I mean snack... a badkid.
Sure...let's go with that.

I've never understood why shooting stuff down is used as an argument to imply someone is bad. Should we just leave all the helicopters that are trying to kill our entire team up in the sky?!
Just use ghost pro. :troll:

And now, for a Black Ops gif.

Lol
Already posted, but still made me chuckle. :)

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Shotguns are good in this game.
Specifically the Stakeout.
If you guys want proof, I will put all of the games that I can find in my file share of me literally ****TING on teams of 15th prestiges all while I'm on a team full of camping christmas noobs.

I use this:

Stakeout @ Grip
RPG
Tomahawk
Stun Grenade
C4
-Lightweight Pro
-Sleight of Hand Pro
-Marathon Pro

I use every part of this class. Usually I limit myself to the narrowest parts of the maps in which I patrol certain routes. If I see someone far away from me that doesn't see me, I use RPG. If someone is above me, I use C4. Using this strategy, even if I am seen through a long corridor, I always have the option to just avoid taking more than 1 or 2 bullets. It is such a great feeling to understand how many options you have when playing this game. I never saw it until I got rid of it and then bought it back.

Fire fights are so easy because the stakeout can fire two shots pretty fast, and even then, one shot usually does the trick. I popshot with it, and the spread turns into the perfect spread of pellets in between hipfiring and the tight spread of hard aiming. Drop shotting is even great with it because you can just hipfire after the second shot and it will almost always kill.

AND THE TOMAHAWK IS SO GOOD
WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME?

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Yeah it is like that but for entire games and with tomahawks and rpgs and C4s.
IT FEELS SO ****ING GOOD.
LETS START AN ALL STAKEOUT TEAM

BRO?!
There aren't enough reaction images to satisfy my "WTF DUDE, SERIOUSLY?!" right now.
I mean, REALLY?!
WHERE THE FRAK HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE LAST YEAR?!
<3
Odindawgmillionaire, I never liked the tomahawk until I experienced the badness of the broing knife.

Top Bottom