• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
i hesitate to listen to someone talk about what should be in a game or not when they were the ones that voted for metaknight to be banned

As far as CoD points go, you get them based one your score/100, IIRC, so whatever playlist you get the highest score in would give you the most CoD points.

There's also the matter of contracts, which I prefer to use. I just cycle through the higher end contracts and get a lot of points that way.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'd jump in on zombies, i'd say I'm proficient in zombies. My best/favorite map is ascension (only map i got to 40+ on too)

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
So is everyone playing this game now? I've been playing a lot of MW2 myself recently, but if I can join parties that are playing games I have it'd be just lovely.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Top Bottom