• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
LOL CYANYELLOW <3

And yeah, F8AL, I still play this game. I haven't really been enjoying myself in the past 4 days though, so I've been playing the free PSN Games instead. Super Stardust HD is soooo fun.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
This thread always makes me lol <3

Also, I apologize for missing the podcast yesterday, I had some family stuff to deal with and ended up not coming home for 8 hours.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Just decided to go play a weekend gambler game and the first one I was put in was with Dunkus. Just talked with him for a bit and he was a really cool guy. :awesome:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
And that concludes another session of rage ops. Good games, gentlemen.

I've also taken a liking to the Galil with a red dot. Don't know if I should get a golden Galil or golden MP5K next.....hmm.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I got into a very nice groove tonight. Thanks for inviting me back when you did guys. Much enjoyable.

47-15 is pretty damn good with nothing but knives and 'hawks. :D

Those other two games though. @___@ Shouldn't have been that way.

Remember kids; if the game starts to go wrong, grab your Tryhard Pants™. Glad we did.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
If we had let them win that round, we would have had another round of fun. I had two blackbirds at the ready.

I guess I should mention that although I rage a lot, it's really fun to play with a full, organized team. Incompetent teammates that lack the simple ability to look at the radar and shoot red dots really drive me off the deep end.

Gonna be playing this more often if possible. Need to make bank for some gold guns and get gameplay for some stahfawx videos.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Well, I recently got Annihilation, here are my thoughts:

- Hazard > Hangar 18 > Silo >>>>>>>>>>>> Drive-In

- Hazard and Hangar 18 are great. No real complaints, except for the fact that there's a lot of snipers on Hazard. A LOT.

- Silo is big, but not Derail/Seelow/Fuel big. It really doesn't seem much bigger than Hazard to me. It's not that big of a deal. I like it.

- Drive-In SUCKS. Nothing but flank routes and bad spawns. I also find it hard to distinguish between people and things at times because of the color scheme. It's horrendous.

- Shangri-La is a fun zombie map, but I'm still trying to understand it. First try got to round 17.

Overall, this is the best MP in any Call of Duty to date, in my opinion. Lots of good maps, one bad one that is really only bad because I think so, and I probably haven't gotten used to it yet. It seems as if most of these maps have a wide open center that's basically instant death if you go into the middle of the map (Drive-In, Hazard, Silo), but I doubt I'll be deleting this map pack, I really enjoy it.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
You actually bought it this time instead of game sharing on the PS3? ;)

Also, I got a triple collateral with the Olympia today. :awesome:

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Tim using something other than famas or g11 what is this I don't even

and I agree with leafy about the maps, especially drive in

also anyone up for some more late night games tonight, too bad team starfox are away on a mission =(

:phone:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Tim using something other than famas or g11 what is this I don't even

and I agree with leafy about the maps, especially drive in

also anyone up for some more late night games tonight, too bad team starfox are away on a mission =(

:phone:
Yeah, I was playing at my friend's house and I suggested we use the Olympia. It's so bad, it's good! I was running it with akimbo pythons, tac inserts, flak jacket, soh pro and marathon pro. ****** kids on Domination. Firing Range and Summit are good maps for shotguns!

And yeah, I'm in. I'll invite you to a party or w/e. :)

I also might be able to get Team Starfox to join us.

Matt07

Smash Master
Ah, sorry to hear that. If you have a good connection, you'll get host most of the time. At least this gives you the opportunity to purchase a brand new router! :)

Like, I have a 30 mbps connection (pretty damn good) and I get host 95% of the time.
Holy crap, your internet runs laps around mine. And we're getting a new modem so It'll go from 5 MGPS to 8. Hopefully that fixes it...

And I would purchase a new router but I'm only back home for a few weeks, until I head back to college.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I'm about to test out my connection in some matches. If it's working acceptably, I will most likely be on to play most of the night.

If I'm still on Black Ops in about an hour, feel free to invite me. If I'm not on Black Ops, my connection is gay so don't really bother. >_>

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I reset my router.

My connection. I missed it so much. My baby came back to me. ;_;

I got my first high killstreak in a month because when I shot people, they died. =;]

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I reset my router.

My connection. I missed it so much. My baby came back to me. ;_;

I got my first high killstreak in a month because when I shot people, they died. =;]
Glad to hear everything worked out in the end. Gotta love getting 4 bars.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
L96 with thermal is so much fun to use. I've been playing sharpshooter and it's come up a bunch of times, but I do really damn well with it. Thinking of getting steady aim pro just to make a class with it.

MP5k is also tons of fun to use. Definitely my favorite SMG.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Good games, SWF-ers. Sorry I had to run early, I gotta wake upppp tomorrow.
and internet was sucking it up. :l

Top Bottom