• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Couldn't sleep so I played a bit more, got pro for hardline, lightweight, steady aim, hardened (easiest thing ever), and hacker

frag throwbacks are sucky to get no one ever uses frags =(

:phone:
lol you never had scav, hardline or hacker pro before? :urg:

I meant tomorrow. Should have specified.

I get really non coherent with myself in the morning. I can barely function.

Also, there's 11 people viewing this thread; Me, Grandeza, and 9 guests...

σ__σ

WHO ARE YOU???????

EDIT again: NOW IT'S 11 GUESTS?!?! WTF?!?! D:
12 guests now, the crowd is getting ready.

JGM

Smash Rookie
Couldn't sleep so I played a bit more, got pro for hardline, lightweight, steady aim, hardened (easiest thing ever), and hacker

frag throwbacks are sucky to get no one ever uses frags =(

:phone:
Get into the bomb objective type games like Demo or SnD. As much as it's going to suck running alone, it's the fastest way to get those frag throwbacks, I've found. It probably took me no more than 2 or 3 games in Demo to get that challenge and the plant/defuse challenges on Ninja and FJ. And noted, F8AL, I'll try to remember to add you next time I turn my 360.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Hey guests, if you send me a message on XBL, I will send you an invite to watch the match.
WretchedXII is my gamertag.

Also, spoilers (Fuelbi don't read)
My tryhard class, aka my go to class will be:
Famas @ Extended Mags
Stuns / Frag
Lightweight Pro
Sleight of Hand Pro
Ninja Pro

but that is just a backup class, incase I can't compete with whatever gun he has.

My first choice will be:
MPL @ Red Dot
Stuns / Semtex
Scavenger Pro
Hardened Pro
Ninja Pro
DON'T ****ING READ IT FUELBI.
Jk, you can.
What're you going to use?

EDIT: Also, shoutout to Jumpman. We had two 1v1s.
He won the warmup by a landslide (It was 7-3 I think)
I won the second legitimate match, but he was doing work with the Mac Ereven. It was 19-9 IIRC.
Plus, I used FAMAS second match, so it was kinda unfair.
He has gotten a lot better. He pulled 2.5+ K/Ds when we played Pubs.

Oh, BTW, I had a 4 blackbird match earlier with him too.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Get into the bomb objective type games like Demo or SnD. As much as it's going to suck running alone, it's the fastest way to get those frag throwbacks, I've found. It probably took me no more than 2 or 3 games in Demo to get that challenge and the plant/defuse challenges on Ninja and FJ. And noted, F8AL, I'll try to remember to add you next time I turn my 360.
you mustve gotten really lucky, thats exactly what I'm doing but the lobbies i keep running into either dont use frags or throw them somewhere else thats not me.

I even got a tdm match at firing range and camped at the tower, THE ONE TIME I WANTED THEM TO CHUCK FRAGS AT ME THEY DIDNT :mad:

lol you never had scav, hardline or hacker pro before? :urg:

Ive had the former 2 in past prestiges, but not hacker pro, I never realized how godlike it is till now

also I played like 5 games of CTF and I only got 4 flag caps wtf I hate random teammates, and ppl who just camp the flag, and the game type in itself. I got so mad the last match that I just went on my super try hard class and just ***** everyone without even caring about the objective

/salt

edit: and yes, I actually have a class I named "Super Try Hard" :awesome:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, hacker pro is sweet. I'm invisible on the radar with ghost pro and on motion sensors will hacker pro. :awesome:

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I'll use whatever pisses you off the most :troll:
When people use Uzi with ACOG/Rapid Fire, it really angers me.
The Kiparis with ACOG is pretty annoying too.
They're both soooo good, I can't handle it.

Yeah, hacker pro is sweet. I'm invisible on the radar with ghost pro and on motion sensors will hacker pro. :awesome:
I used to feel the same way, but as I progressed as a player, I felt it beneficial to show up on the radar. It makes people come to me through common traffic areas.
Motion censors aren't an issue for me anymore, because they're so uncommon.
Even when I do come across a camper with it, I still don't make the same mistake twice.

JGM

Smash Rookie
you mustve gotten really lucky, thats exactly what I'm doing but the lobbies i keep running into either dont use frags or throw them somewhere else thats not me.

I even got a tdm match at firing range and camped at the tower, THE ONE TIME I WANTED THEM TO CHUCK FRAGS AT ME THEY DIDNT :mad:

Ive had the former 2 in past prestiges, but not hacker pro, I never realized how godlike it is till now

edit: and yes, I actually have a class I named "Super Try Hard" :awesome:
I guess I got lucky really quickly, but it's still probably one of the fastest ways unless you just completely luck out in TDM or camp places like the tower on Firing Range [and the team responds by fragging].

Hacker Pro is quite godtier yes, especially when you run into another team using nothing but motion sensor and you end up hacking 4 of them for 5 motion sensors at once.

My tryhard class happens to be labeled "TRYHARD LOL".

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I used to feel the same way, but as I progressed as a player, I felt it beneficial to show up on the radar. It makes people come to me through common traffic areas.
Motion censors aren't an issue for me anymore, because they're so uncommon.
Even when I do come across a camper with it, I still don't make the same mistake twice.
:c

And I'd prefer to be totally invisible, thank you very much.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I thought it looked beautiful. Wipe the poop off your face and maybe you'd see it.

Goodness Delta, that was all the way back during MW2's time. We were on Storm and hiding on that hill in the spawn...

I miss those old games.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I muted it the moment I heard dubstep.

+ Most of the clips were done in Hardcore, all in all, I'm not impressed by most of the clips in that montage besides Sam5000's, which I thought most of were pretty great.

EDIT: I decided to watch it again sound included, I really love the addition of that AK-47 bit from Lord of War. But I'm still not too fond of dubstep

EDIT v2: ODIN the bess

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Its that connection bro, I'm telling you.
One of these days, you're not going to have as good of a connection, and your relationship with the commando will be ruined.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Uh, can I call it?
White people are better at organizing events, whether or not they are racially discriminatory. :troll:
Anyways, I have experience organizing tournaments, and I take this seriously, so everyone should participate. I'm going to write up a rule set and start brackets, if you guys would ever so kindly tell me that you want to participate, I'll be happy to do that.

Let it be known that I don't want to participate, so that is why I would organize.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
The tournament won't be done all at once. I will post match-ups and rules and such, and once you find your match up, you talk to your opponent about the time and date in which you want to finish your match. You will have 3-4 days inbetween matches, so you don't have to worry about making time.

ALSO, this will act as the participant list, and the rules are below. Feel free to tell me to change the rules here and there, because I don't know what you guys would prefer in terms of points and time.

Team SWF Black Ops 1v1 Tournament

Participants
Master Xanthan
SnackAttack
IcyDeath
:angry:
Grandeza
Sentinel
Hot armS
Player-1
SwampertTheGreat
GwJumpman
O D I N

Rules
-All matches will be played on a random map chosen from a pool of maps deemed appropriate, unless both players agree on a map-
-Second Chance, Warlord, equipment, and underslung grenade launchers are banned from use-
-Matches will be played to 20 kills with a time limit of 15 minutes; Matches in the Semi-finals and finals will have a higher time and kill limit.-
-Radar will always be off-
-No killstreaks-​

Maps
Summit
Nuketown
Firing range
Radiation

Matchups/Wins/Losses

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
When is this happening?

I would love to play.

Also I think all the new maps are great apart from Hanger 18, which is ********.

Top Bottom