• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Grandeza

Smash Master
Wretched is actually really good. The two time I've played with him he's always been on top. I'm pretty good I think when I play with teams. But my biggest problem is consistency. I just have weeks where I'm garbage.

I will also try to be there to see Wretched vs Fuelbi.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I cannot be bothered to finish out my perks for Pro because I'm not buying Second Chance and I can't seem to find a decent lobby to run CtF ever. That, or if I'm in a party, no one wants to play CtF. Which I can understand, because it's the only game type I can't stand for extended periods. Looks like Marathon Pro ain't gonna happen any time soon. [I have 0 captures at the moment]

I Also need flag caps so I'll play with you, hopefuly the likes of delta will too since he likes ctf (I think)

got pro versions of scav, warlord, and ninja today

/satisfied

:phone:

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Okay, let me just acknowledge all of your stupidity with numbers.

1. My post had nothing to do with K/Ds, it involved your weapon choices and opinions and why they are wrong.
2. The K/D eventually becomes a poor guage of skill, and I don't think that your whole K/D matters. Why? Because I let my friends play my Xbox, and they are mediocre. I'm sure you have done the same, right?
****, ask the people on here, when I play with them, I pull a 2.5 average.
3. I actually do think I am a better player than most players, but not by my K/D, but rather, by my individual performance.

Now, why don't you stop changing the subject and trying to put words in my mouth. I was talking about guns and you randomly started talking about how I think I'm good.

I am good, and the whole of the thread agrees with me. Not to say that I'm better than anyone. Icy is a solid player. Alex is consistent as ****. Delta is good. Tiptup is good. F8AL is the camping master. Xanthan is good. O D I N is the best.

Regardless, there is nothing wrong with being bad, but you just can't admit it.
I appreciate the sentiment, but I'd say I'm decent. Certainly not best. But thanks.

Also, staying out of this.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Welp, glad the hype and trash talk is going around.
not really.
Wretched will win and Fuelmigo will cry, endo story.

Also, loser should have some punishment.

Wretched should change his avy to a Salt shaker
and roach you need to make your avy someone ADS'ing with a Stinger

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Man Saltched I'm serious I can taste your salt all the way from over here I've also heard enough stories to know you suck as well :awesome:
I like this name.
Wait wait wait, nobody has told you any stories about me sucking. It hasn't happened. My worst game ever was 1-15, and that is because I joined a game on Havana with a fullteam spawn trap. I mean, the worst I ever do in full games is usually 1.0, and if I go less than 2.0 I usually rage quit.

Wretched is actually really good. The two time I've played with him he's always been on top.
I will also try to be there to see Wretched vs Fuelbi.
You're really good bro, but if you find that you're randomly inconsistent, check your connection.
Connection is an overlooked part of this game, and it has a large impact on your gameplay. Your internet provider may or may not slow down or speed up your internet at certain times. That, combined with the fact that every household has an average of 4 devices connected to the internet may make you seem worse at CoD than you are.
If you're going off of WiFi, the problem may be worse.

What time is the 1v1 on Tuesday?
Ask Fuelbi, since apparently he makes all of the decisions. It needs to be between 8 and 11, because that is internet primetime for my provider, so they speed up my connection.

I appreciate the sentiment, but I'd say I'm decent. Certainly not best. But thanks.

Also, staying out of this.
Your knifing shenanigans are top tier, brODIN.
Also, we're just trading friendly blows. I'm not serious about the salt. I have no idea how good Fuelbi is, so for all I know I could lose.

Welp, glad the hype and trash talk is going around.
not really. SOOOOO HYPE
Wretched will win and Fuelmigo will cry, endo story.
Also, loser should have some punishment.
Wretched should change his avy to a Salt shaker
and roach you need to make your avy someone ADS'ing with a Stinger
I don't know how Fuelbi plays, and for all I know, he could be godly at 1v1s.
As for the punishment, that sounds wonderful. I will use the peach saltshaker for my avatar if I lose.
If fuelbi loses, he will have an avatar of my choosing. The content of which I am brainstorming.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I like this name.
Wait wait wait, nobody has told you any stories about me sucking. It hasn't happened. My worst game ever was 1-15, and that is because I joined a game on Havana with a fullteam spawn trap. I mean, the worst I ever do in full games is usually 1.0, and if I go less than 2.0 I usually rage quit.

You're really good bro, but if you find that you're randomly inconsistent, check your connection.
Connection is an overlooked part of this game, and it has a large impact on your gameplay. Your internet provider may or may not slow down or speed up your internet at certain times. That, combined with the fact that every household has an average of 4 devices connected to the internet may make you seem worse at CoD than you are.
If you're going off of WiFi, the problem may be worse.

Ask Fuelbi, since apparently he makes all of the decisions. It needs to be between 8 and 11, because that is internet primetime for my provider, so they speed up my connection.

Your knifing shenanigans are top tier, brODIN.
Also, we're just trading friendly blows. I'm not serious about the salt. I have no idea how good Fuelbi is, so for all I know I could lose.

I don't know how Fuelbi plays, and for all I know, he could be godly at 1v1s.
As for the punishment, that sounds wonderful. I will use the peach saltshaker for my avatar if I lose.
If fuelbi loses, he will have an avatar of my choosing. The content of which I am brainstorming.
I'll make the avatars!

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
That sounds wonderful too, my artistic, ballistic friend.
c wut i did thar
I'll request to you the contents of Fuelbi's avatar if an when I win.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
IT GOT UNFRIENDLY WHEN YOU SAID I SUCKED.

No, but seriously, there is nothing wrong with having to use my choice of avatar for a month.
It doesn't mean the friendlies are unfriendly.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'll try my best to be there, I'd really like to record this for people that wouldn't be able to watch it Live.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Speaking of changing avatars I need to change mine. On topic, I actually kinda want to do friendly 1 v 1's with people. I'll probably get my butt kicked but whatevs.

Edit: I might wait on that actually since my internet always gives me a 3 bar now, I might get a wired connection soon. Then again I'll play 1 v 1's just for fun anyway.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
What I meant is that I won't have to change it because I'll win

Speaking of changing avatars I need to change mine. On topic, I actually kinda want to do friendly 1 v 1's with people. I'll probably get my butt kicked but whatevs.

Edit: I might wait on that actually since my internet always gives me a 3 bar now, I might get a wired connection soon. Then again I'll play 1 v 1's just for fun anyway.
Yeah, I use a wired connection and usually get a 4 bar and host pro in Black Ops. I give everyone a good connection when we all play together.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I'm on wireless now, and since I got the new router, it's better. I miss wired, but the last storm out here fried my router, and in turn my xbox's ethernet port. I miss wired. :(

I'm also down for friendly 1v1s. My brother thought he could out knife /tomahawk me.

Anyone who has met my brother knows he talks a lot of ****. He was crushed. Still got some cool kills.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Tim, I think you should upgrade to pro today.

Photobucket just called you a ****ing scrub, 1v1 them.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I'll 1v1 anyone in a match.

if you can find me

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
It's almost scary how fast I found Waldo. Like literally he's the first thing I saw.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Yeah, I found you too, Badugurr. He is around the top left next to the register.
Does that mean we will 1v1? I expect you to has a win.

Matt07

Smash Master
Don't play Demolition if you don't have a party of the best players you can find. Very, very bad idea.
Yea for sure :(, I like switching it up and playing different game modes time to time, but it doesn't work in my favour :p.

If you all switched to PS3 I'd be down for this 1v1 :p.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You know Tim, I'm sick of your ****. You're such a smartass little ****head, I will stick you where you stand. Fight me irl, straight up.

... if, you know, t-that's okay with you... ;___;

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Wow you had me going there I was like oh shi-

Then I was like oh **** =/

And I found Waldo way to quickly that Find Waldo is too easy

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Yeah on XBL where I just got the game a month ago and for half of that month I was leveling up with ****ty weapons
LOL. Most of the statistically good weapons are unlocked early on.

The MP5 is default and it is the second best SMG. It is also Deltacod's SMG of choice.
The MP5k has been my weapon of choice for quite some time, but it's switched over to the Mac11 recently.

Of course, if I'm not running Scavenger on an SMG class, I'm definitely using my MP5k. It's my number 2 for sure.

This needs to be recorded LIVE with trash talk, as I may end up missing this because I've made plans with my friend whom I haven't seen in a couple weeks already.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Fletch, real talk *****
1v1
I heard you suck massive ****s
I heard that the reason that you suck at CoD is that you take a money shot in the eye at the beginning and end of every match.

Get ****ed up by my massive skillset. I'll use a silenced M1911 and **** you up.
Real talk *****. Real talk.

On a serious note, my new and permanent gun is the MPL. It is too good for me not to use it. If only I didn't need RDS.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Couldn't sleep so I played a bit more, got pro for hardline, lightweight, steady aim, hardened (easiest thing ever), and hacker

frag throwbacks are sucky to get no one ever uses frags =(

:phone:

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I meant tomorrow. Should have specified.

I get really non coherent with myself in the morning. I can barely function.

Also, there's 11 people viewing this thread; Me, Grandeza, and 9 guests...

σ__σ

WHO ARE YOU???????

EDIT again: NOW IT'S 11 GUESTS?!?! WTF?!?! D:

Top Bottom