• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Wretched

Dankness of Heart

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So why do you all care so much about this match? Aren't there better matches for you guys to be interested in? You're basically pumped to watch a match where two people really suck at the game fight against each other

Wouldn't you guys like to see F8AL vs Icy or something idk?

S

smash brawl player 99021

Tim and I would tie with a score of 0-0 since we'd both be hiding in obscure areas of the map.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
What day? For real.

So why do you all care so much about this match? Aren't there better matches for you guys to be interested in? You're basically pumped to watch a match where two people really suck at the game fight against each other

Wouldn't you guys like to see F8AL vs Icy or something idk?
Nope, we wanna see you lose badly play Wretched.

6v6, tomahawks only, no scavenger :troll:
Challenge Accepted.

Though I really do rely on Scavenger quite a bit. :-/ SnD, not so much... But a 1v1 with a score limit... Hmmm...

Tim and I would tie with a score of 0-0 since we'd both be hiding in obscure areas of the map.
Too true. Too true.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Yesterday, I turned a corner and ran into 4 people in BO. I killed 1 and died.

Then, I played MW2 and ran into 4 people. I got a quad feed.

This game is stupid. Hi.

JGM

Smash Rookie
I cannot be bothered to finish out my perks for Pro because I'm not buying Second Chance and I can't seem to find a decent lobby to run CtF ever. That, or if I'm in a party, no one wants to play CtF. Which I can understand, because it's the only game type I can't stand for extended periods. Looks like Marathon Pro ain't gonna happen any time soon. [I have 0 captures at the moment]

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I cannot be bothered to finish out my perks for Pro because I'm not buying Second Chance and I can't seem to find a decent lobby to run CtF ever. That, or if I'm in a party, no one wants to play CtF. Which I can understand, because it's the only game type I can't stand for extended periods. Looks like Marathon Pro ain't gonna happen any time soon. [I have 0 captures at the moment]
I can help you.

Add me on XBL: II F8AL II

:)

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Nah unlike you I actually like being on top on the leaderboards most of the time :awesome:
Actually, if you ask the people I play with, most of the time, unless we're playing with Deltacod, I am actually at the top...
I don't know where you're getting your facts from, but I do know that my K/D is higher than yours.
That isn't much considering how bad people are at this game, but you should be able to pull something higher than 1.1

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Same here, I have every perk Pro except Second Chance. I haven't even purchased it and don't plan on doing so.

I just realized I have never played zombies with anyone SWF, someone should invite me sometime :3
I'm up for it.

Still need zombie achievements myself.
Up for it.

Then how come I always see you on bottom?
LOL

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Actually, if you ask the people I play with, most of the time, unless we're playing with Deltacod, I am actually at the top...
I don't know where you're getting your facts from, but I do know that my K/D is higher than yours.
That isn't much considering how bad people are at this game, but you should be able to pull something higher than 1.1
Yeah on XBL where I just got the game a month ago and for half of that month I was leveling up with ****ty weapons

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I mad.

MW2 is 20 bucks on the Steam summer sale and I requested a transfer to checkings so I could pay for any games I want over the sale, but since it's the holiday, it probably won't go through until the 5th.

Does someone wanna gift it to me and I'll either pay you back in full or gift you a game of equal value?

/begging

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I mad.

MW2 is 20 bucks on the Steam summer sale and I requested a transfer to checkings so I could pay for any games I want over the sale, but since it's the holiday, it probably won't go through until the 5th.

Does someone wanna gift it to me and I'll either pay you back in full or gift you a game of equal value?

/begging
Post that here:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=227952

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Yeah on XBL where I just got the game a month ago and for half of that month I was leveling up with ****ty weapons
Actually, the best weapons are unlocked early on.
The FAMAS is 14 and the 74u is 17.
The underrated MAC-11 is also unlocked.... AT LEVEL 11 :awesome:
The Galil is probably the most abused weapon, especially with silencer, and you get that at 20.
The MP5 is default and it is the second best SMG. It is also Deltacod's SMG of choice.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Actually, the best weapons are unlocked early on.
The FAMAS is 14 and the 74u is 17.
The underrated MAC-11 is also unlocked.... AT LEVEL 11 :awesome:
The Galil is probably the most abused weapon, especially with silencer, and you get that at 20.
The MP5 is default and it is the second best SMG. It is also Deltacod's SMG of choice.
Yeah except my personal preference doesn't like any of those weapons because the Mac has too little ammo for my personal preference, the Galil is unlocked like at level 30, my personal preference doesn't like the MP5 because of the recoil and the ADS, and my personal preference didn't start liking the FAMAS until recently before the patch

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Yeah except my personal preference doesn't like any of those weapons because the Mac has too little ammo for my personal preference, the Galil is unlocked like at level 30, my personal preference doesn't like the MP5 because of the recoil and the ADS, and my personal preference didn't start liking the FAMAS until recently before the patch
http://www.cod7blackops.com/weapons/assault-rifles/galil/

You know, it could be my personal preference to think that the only good weapon is the China Lake, and then I could John all day to cover up the fact that I'm mediocre.
Oh, no I couldn't do that, sorry. I already know that I'm pretty good.\
But wait, what about the Galil, and the 74u aren't good enough? What guns do you think will be your godsend in later levels?

Also, shoutout to Deltacod for being good today. Sorry about my poor performance. I had trouble pulling anything more than an average of 1.2.
Sadface.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
http://www.cod7blackops.com/weapons/assault-rifles/galil/

You know, it could be my personal preference to think that the only good weapon is the China Lake, and then I could John all day to cover up the fact that I'm mediocre.
Oh, no I couldn't do that, sorry. I already know that I'm pretty good.\
But wait, what about the Galil, and the 74u aren't good enough? What guns do you think will be your godsend in later levels?

Also, shoutout to Deltacod for being good today. Sorry about my poor performance. I had trouble pulling anything more than an average of 1.2.
Sadface.
oh ok your KD of 1.4 or w/e obviously means your good at this game while the rest of the thread beats you by more than a full point

yeah that means you're good. at least I acknowledge that I do pretty bad at this game sometimes but you seem to be convinced that you're great if you go by the kd system :awesome:

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
oh ok your KD of 1.4 or w/e obviously means your good at this game while the rest of the thread beats you by more than a full point

yeah that means you're good. at least I acknowledge that I do pretty bad at this game sometimes but you seem to be convinced that you're great if you go by the kd system :awesome:
Okay, let me just acknowledge all of your stupidity with numbers.

1. My post had nothing to do with K/Ds, it involved your weapon choices and opinions and why they are wrong.
2. The K/D eventually becomes a poor guage of skill, and I don't think that your whole K/D matters. Why? Because I let my friends play my Xbox, and they are mediocre. I'm sure you have done the same, right?
****, ask the people on here, when I play with them, I pull a 2.5 average.
3. I actually do think I am a better player than most players, but not by my K/D, but rather, by my individual performance.

Now, why don't you stop changing the subject and trying to put words in my mouth. I was talking about guns and you randomly started talking about how I think I'm good.

I am good, and the whole of the thread agrees with me. Not to say that I'm better than anyone. Icy is a solid player. Alex is consistent as ****. Delta is good. Tiptup is good. F8AL is the camping master. Xanthan is good. O D I N is the best.

Regardless, there is nothing wrong with being bad, but you just can't admit it.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Okay, let me just acknowledge all of your stupidity with numbers.

1. My post had nothing to do with K/Ds, it involved your weapon choices and opinions and why they are wrong.
2. The K/D eventually becomes a poor guage of skill, and I don't think that your whole K/D matters. Why? Because I let my friends play my Xbox, and they are mediocre. I'm sure you have done the same, right?
****, ask the people on here, when I play with them, I pull a 2.5 average.
3. I actually do think I am a better player than most players, but not by my K/D, but rather, by my individual performance.

Now, why don't you stop changing the subject and trying to put words in my mouth. I was talking about guns and you randomly started talking about how I think I'm good.

I am good, and the whole of the thread agrees with me. Not to say that I'm better than anyone. Icy is a solid player. Alex is consistent as ****. Delta is good. Tiptup is good. F8AL is the camping master. Xanthan is good. O D I N is the best.
The fact that you said you were better and you said that your KD was higher than mine thus you were better than me was enough reason for me to say that

But I guess you'll have to see on tuesday when I beat you for you to realize you suck

So for now I can only post this

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
You can't change the subject whenever you feel like you have lost.
Besides, I don't need to know your K/D to tell that you're bad.
Everybody on here has shared their experiences.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
You can't change the subject whenever you feel like you have lost.
Besides, I don't need to know your K/D to tell that you're bad.
Everybody on here has shared their experiences.
Man Saltched I'm serious I can taste your salt all the way from over here I've also heard enough stories to know you suck as well :awesome:

Top Bottom