• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
He's horrible.
If you look at it realistically, in public games, he would get his **** pushed in.
I mean, think about it like this, if I had gone to the extents that he went- crouching everywhere and hardaiming, I would've come out on top, but it was a friendly ****ing match.
The only way he can get kills is by camping corners with the best gun. He is terribad and hands down the worst player on here.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
You didn't miss anything.
Fuelbi was a complete ******.
Get this guys... Get this.
In a friendly ****ing match, Fuelbi sat in the back of the map, in his spawn, with a claymore, staring down his sights with an AUG for the entire match.
People wanted to see a good match and you ****ing ruined it just so you didn't have to lose.
You're a horrible player, which I now know from experience.

Nothing happens, you ruined the whole experience. You should feel bad because you're a bad poster and a bad player. Plus, you won't get out of my room when I demand it, Melissa.
I hope you feel good about yourself.
man I just realized something

This would make the greatest sig ever

brb sigging

S

smash brawl player 99021

LOL Tim, that's so true.

Also when I 1v1'ed Swamp, I realized how unfair Nuketown is. You ALWAYS spawn upstairs.

good games though. :cool:

(And Grand)

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Didn't see the match so coming in from a neutral viewpoint it doesn't seem like Fuel did anything wrong. Camping yes, but that's part of the game, and if these 1v1's are to see who's the better player(?) then the only conclusions you can make from this is either Fuel's better equal to Wretched, or 1v1's don't mean anything.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Didn't see the match so coming in from a neutral viewpoint it doesn't seem like Fuel did anything wrong. Camping yes, but that's part of the game, and if these 1v1's are to see who's the better player(?) then the only conclusions you can make from this is either Fuel's better equal to Wretched, or 1v1's don't mean anything.
This man speaks the truth

I remember a large portion of you all saying that camping was a valid style of play

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Pluvia, you always go against the flow, and I've learned that about you.
In this match, it was excessive, and arrogant, and annoying, and unproductive.

F8AL wants his time back, because Fuelbi needed to avoid losing SOOOO bad, that he'd spend the whole entire game ****ing up his eye with direct iron contact.
Seriously, I can see an imprint of his iron sights on that little ***** Mexican face of his.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Pluvia, you always go against the flow, and I've learned that about you.
In this match, it was excessive, and arrogant, and annoying, and unproductive.

F8AL wants his time back, because Fuelbi needed to avoid losing SOOOO bad, that he'd spend the whole entire game ****ing up his eye with direct iron contact.
Seriously, I can see an imprint of his iron sights on that little ***** Mexican face of his.
I don't always go against the flow, I just go with whatever side makes the most sense regardless of feelings.

While I can agree that camping can be annoying, it'd be illogical for me to say that it's unfair.

That's not going against the flow, that's just being rational.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Such a rebel.
The whole thing is that nobody says that it was unfair, it was just a douche move.
Regardless, I agree with you on the thought that it is an acceptable part of the game and a reasonable playstyle TO AN EXTENT.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Rational or not, just by that 3 minute video, that's lame as hell. And depending on the situation, I can play pretty ****ing lame from time to time. You have to when you're a stat ***** like I am.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Exactly, you can have whatever opinions you want on the situation, but as long as Fuel played within the rules he didn't do anything wrong. Not letting opinions cloud logic doesn't mean I'm going against the flow, it just means I'm looking at the situation from a purely rational standpoint.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Exactly, you can have whatever opinions you want on the situation, but as long as Fuel played within the rules he didn't do anything wrong. Not letting opinions cloud logic doesn't mean I'm going against the flow, it just means I'm looking at the situation from a purely rational standpoint.
No one is saying he did anything wrong. but it was a really ******* thing to do.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Roacherwoman should be stripped of her Team SWF title.

and her sombrero

S

smash brawl player 99021

Gee willickers batman! The salt in this thread can actually kill all the fish in the sea!
Let me just ask, why did you hide in the back of ten spawns? Were you THAT afraid of losing a friendly?

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Just saying, I would've beat Fuelbe 15-3
No, you wouldn't have. From a third person perspective, anyone can assume that they would've won.
It'd probably be a tie considering how our 1v1s went.

Let me just ask, why did you hide in the back of ten spawns? Were you THAT afraid of losing a friendly?
Yes, he was afraid of losing a friendly. He wanted to win so badly that he went to such an extent.

He was trying to piss off Wretched
No, he was ensuring that he didn't lose by being a doucher.

Also, Pluvia, my welsh friend (was it welsh), in a competitive viewpoint, his camping strategy would've mustered him no kills in public games. He would have to play more aggressively and camp in higher traffic spots. He wouldn't be able to camp in obscure spots.
In a competitive 1v1 perspective, he was doing what he had to in order to win.
In a friendly 1v1 perspective, he is a bad player and a bad person.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Also, Pluvia, my welsh friend (was it welsh), in a competitive viewpoint, his camping strategy would've mustered him no kills in public games. He would have to play more aggressively and camp in higher traffic spots. He wouldn't be able to camp in obscure spots.
In a competitive 1v1 perspective, he was doing what he had to in order to win.
In a friendly 1v1 perspective, he is a bad player and a bad person.
No I'm Scottish. Public matches mean nothing in this situation. I don't know why everyone is playing 1v1's, is it to see who the better player is? If it is then both you and Fuel are the same. Yeah you might not be the same in public matches, in which case 1v1's mean nothing.

In a friendly perspective nothing means anything, therefore people getting angry at Fuel for playing like that is just as bad as Fuel playing like that, seeing as though it's pointless to do both.

Top Bottom