• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Its a woman.
i just got a boner
But really, I watched her gameplay and she is pretty good. The players that she plays with are pretty bad though .-.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Wtf how does someone do all those crazy stunts, yet when I try it, I can't even throw a tomahawk at a person who's literally at point blank range and running right in front of me?

Either that woman has extreme dexterity, or she has extreme luck

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Its a woman.
i just got a boner
But really, I watched her gameplay and she is pretty good. The players that she plays with are pretty bad though .-.
Inb4sheplays onPs3

From what I've noticed, it seems a lot of PS3 players don't know what they're doing.

There are obvious exceptions (I haven't played with the PS3 guys here). But from what Fuel/Leafy say (30/50+ game WIN streak??), it sounds like a chunk of the random community sucks more than 360.

But what do I know.

Wtf how does someone do all those crazy stunts, yet when I try it, I can't even throw a tomahawk at a person who's literally at point blank range and running right in front of me?

Either that woman has extreme dexterity, or she has extreme luck
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say both.

I don't always hit with my 'hawks. It's a combination between being able to judge where your target will be, and hoping your connection is good enough. :-/

Right in front of you and missing, I dunno. It's happened to me too. :<

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
No no, you're right about that ODIN, many of the randoms really DO suck (well they get slightly better when you DL First Strike and the players that buy it are more higher leveled than the ones who don't, but they still suck either way)

That's better for me though because I get to level up faster :awesome:

Fletch

Smash Master
Ugh 360 vs ps3 arguments are the worst. When I used to play on both consoles, I used to think 360 players were worse on average just because there were so many younger players, but do you realize how many people play this game? Randoms will be random, end of story, lots will suck, end of story.

Roach if you have any ideas for how to get far on Ascension I'll play with you tonight, but so far I just suck at it.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Ugh 360 vs ps3 arguments are the worst. When I used to play on both consoles, I used to think 360 players were worse on average just because there were so many younger players, but do you realize how many people play this game? Randoms will be random, end of story, lots will suck, end of story.

Roach if you have any ideas for how to get far on Ascension I'll play with you tonight, but so far I just suck at it.
Wasn't trying to start an argument, just stating what I've observed based on vids and comments here.

Agreed though, randoms suck.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I regularly play on the 360 and the PS3 and I find it very clear that with the way I play, PS3 players are much much worse, but the extent to which they can destroy me is much more. I find 3x as many games where one player will camp with ridiculous patience.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Today, I tried to break my old record of knife only gun game. (28)

I broke it. Ended a Havana game with 38 stabs. Someone gave me negative rep for "unsporting conduct". :laugh:

I also got 6 tomahawks in a row in sticks and stones. :awesome:

Level 37 now and I need to destroy 4 more enemy air support got ghost pro. (Got Hacker pro today!)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Lol, good lord F8AL, that is evil!
I know, right? I was in the "zone" during that 10 second time span. I was tomhawking people left and right! (Even if they had 0 points!) :)

Good.... GOOOOOD........ Let the hate FLOOOOOOOOOOOW through you....
I am still new to this. I have never heard such profanity till now lol.

*HUMILIATION*
Random 1: ****!
*HUMILIATION*
Random 2: WTF???
And so on...

My reaction:

Player-1

Smash Legend
How u play sticks and stones is just tomahawk for the first couple of minutes then go and get like 1 ballistic knife kill in the last minute and already be in like 2nd place

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
A couple of things, too lazy to quote anybody:

1. 11th Prestige, son. About level 45. 3.13 K/D, 2.85 W/L.

2. O D I N, My winstreak is about 430 right now. Get it right lol :). It's kind of easy to hold when the K/Ds in a full party generally range from 3.00-8.70. I could easily do this on Xbox as well if I had the people I generally roll with.

3. I seriously need help getting to higher rounds on Ascension. My personal best is already 28 with four people, but I'm trying to get past that. Any suggestions?

4. God, another PS3 vs 360 debate... Ugh. The only games I can really compare are MW2 and CoD4, as those are the two I have a good amount of experience on on both consoles. It could just be that I'm siginficantly better with the Xbox controller(when I played regularly, that is), but I don't notice any difference at all in terms of player skill.

In MW2 on Xbox(what little I played of it), I had a 2.90 K/D, but when I moved to the PS3, my K/D was ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, like 1.4 on one account, and 1.9 on the other. In CoD4, my K/D is about 3.60 on both consoles.

I can still go on Xbox and tear **** up, so I don't really notice any difference, as I'm exponentially (Call me cocky/arrogant, I don't really care, as it's completely true.) better than basically 100% of the population on both consoles. The only thing I notice are that Xbox generally has about 5 times more people playing than PS3 does(which definitely means that there's going to be more players that are better, but also means that there are more players who are flat out ****), air support generally gets shot down faster on Xbox, and that the connections are generally better on Xbox. I don't really see a skill gap.

5. Sticks and Stones is the best Wager Match ever!

That is all. :)

Fletch

Smash Master
My round 35 and 32 on Kino didn't save, I'm back down to 22. Also my record on Five is funny enough, still 5. I thought this was supposed to be fixed with the patch?

Hit round 20 on Ascension, just ****ing around though. Any tips on how to use phd flopper? It's fun but keeps getting me killed. Also, gersches raaaaape.

EDIT: As someone that has played both 360 and ps3 versions, I agree with leafys sentiments completely, although I probably shouldn't feed his ego. This is coming from MW1-2 and WaW, only played Black Ops once on 360 and didn't like it, but I don't like the multiplayer on ps3 now anyways haha.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I'm sad I didn't get to play Nuketown 24/7 with everyone (except jumpman, we got to play for a bit) D:

Buuuuut I still had super awesome fun, sprayed an M60 while camping in their spawn house to get a Mortar Strike, got tons of Rolling Thunders flown by Leeroy Jenkins, and love the Stakeout now (dunno if I'll be able to do as well in regular games on regular maps though).

:awesome:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
CTF is my new favourite gametype. I was playing with 5 randoms against a clan and I managed to clutch the last round cause we were tied.

DOLPHIN DIVE FOR VICTORY!!! (Or great justice.)

Top Bottom