• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Trying to play a game of HQ by myself.

The past 5 games I've joined have all been in progress and in every single game my team has never had a single point and the enemy team has always had at least 120 or more. Then I hear enemy gunship in bound immediately after joining or enemy SR71.

Why should my W/L and K/D suffer because of getting put into these games? I get punished for having complete and utter ******* on my team. I hate this matchmaking so much.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

The past 5 games I've joined have all been in progress and in every single game my team has never had a single point and the enemy team has always had at least 120 or more. Then I hear enemy gunship in bound immediately after joining or enemy SR71.

Why should my W/L and K/D suffer because of getting put into these games? I get punished for having complete and utter ******* on my team. I hate this matchmaking so much.
This is pretty much why I haven't played lately.

It's a combination of:

-New single player stuff I wanna play
-Refusal to play without someone I know
-???
-Working for no profit. :(

Seriously, work sucks. @___@

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, it's sponsored by that new tv series called breakout kings.
I didn't know that but I just read on some other sites about the free gold weekend. Wonder why the usual sites haven't mentioned it. Yet.

From Friday, 3/4/11, Noon (EST) through Monday, 3/7/11 Noon (EST)

There should be an option to join a game which hasn't started yet. (I think you can do it on the PC, just select the game server you want to join.)

Fletch

Smash Master
4 hours into a Zombie game last night, round 32. I have packed Ray Gun and packed Thundergun, roommate has packed Ray Gun and packed M16, we both have monkeys, all perks and basically unlimited ammo.... and my game freezes. That said, I'm going to take a break from this game for a while.

That said, I'm fairly certain I can get to at least round 40 fairly easily now, just need the time.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I... need... First... Strike...

I've been a zombie for the entire day just wishing I could come home and ****ing download the thing and now I can't because I need my dad's credit card information BECAUSE PSN DIDN"T SAVE THE INFORMATION LAST TIME I USED THE GODDAMN CARD ABOUT A MONTH AGO!!!!!!

I'm dying ;_;

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Ok now I'm really starting to get angry. Now I can't even get into the ****ing store and download the map pack because there's too much traffic on PS3.

For the love of God Sony, you guys seriously have the worse internet than the 360, even if I still prefer the other features more. You would think that they could prepare for the traffic this game is gonna bring and do some precautionary measures. Now I keep getting an error because of traffic overload which is annoying the hell out of me

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Uhhhhhh I'm not 100% sure on how it works since I don't own a PS3 but basically you get the log-in info from a friend who has already bought the DLC (or you guys split the cost) and you can download it on your PS3 for free for like, what, 5 times I think?

Only do this with friends who you trust, of course.

But this won't help the fact that you can't download the DLC right now. =/

Fletch can probably clarify this when he checks this thread later today.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Oh that.

I already let my friend do that with my account and he has like all the games that have been free on PSN and the Crash Bandicoot games I bought

And I just got it FINALLY after hours of waiting. So hyped for Kowloon and Berlin Wall man

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
DAAAAAAAAMN Ascension is too good

Sadly I've only gotten to Round 10 on it because I was stuck with a G11 that lost its ammo in one round, a drugonov, and a sickle which I got ONCE I died and the fact that it took me about 5 minutes with just running around wtih a gun out of ammo and a pistol because I didn't know the map that well

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master

There lies your problem. HQ sucks balls anyways. Worse spawns than FFA + TDM combined.

Probably will get first strike sometime tomorrow, even though I have no interest in playing the game at all.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Are you saying TDM has bad spawns because its hard to spawn trap? I like the TDM spawns and I personally despise the demolition spawns because of their ridiculous consistency. I know that I can take advantage of it, but if I'm playing alone, I get spawn trapped 50% of the time.
In TDM at least you switch spawns if they get too close.
I don't like HQ spawns, though.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
No, I don't like TDM spawns because I don't like being killed because I killed a guy and he spawns two feet away from me and picks me off from the back. On some maps it's okay, but some maps are horrible. Same with Domination, for example, Domination on WMD is HORRIBLE.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Oh my God I'm getting frustrated because after hours of playing I still haven't found a good strategy for these new maps

Anybody mind giving me some advice?

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
thats fine my mom started watching a movie anyway

and I played all night last night so I could be back to level 1 too haha for the double xp weekend

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I haven't played zombies all that much, so why exactly is the M16 so good? Does it have high damage or something?
Not only can it kill zombies, but you profit every time from a full clip. If you're doing it right, you should always have 4500+ points from max ammo which is enough to buy ammo and then some.

It's also easily accessible (on Kino, which is where it was at it's best) and has Grenade Launchers which give you even more points.

Oh and it's fully auto. MP5 has no advantages whatsoever other than placement on Ascension.

EDIT: And I thought this might be fun, let me know if anyone here recognizes the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2BQipCe2bo

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Not only can it kill zombies, but you profit every time from a full clip. If you're doing it right, you should always have 4500+ points from max ammo which is enough to buy ammo and then some.

It's also easily accessible (on Kino, which is where it was at it's best) and has Grenade Launchers which give you even more points.

Oh and it's fully auto. MP5 has no advantages whatsoever other than placement on Ascension.

EDIT: And I thought this might be fun, let me know if anyone here recognizes the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2BQipCe2bo

I'm at work, so I'll have to check again later. But the little bit I caught sounded like a Kazooie level. I frakkin' love that game. I beat the hell out of the first one on the 64, and have both for Live now. I need to play those again, along with Beyond Good and Evil. <3 <3 <3

I'll be on BLoPS after work today. Who's gonna be on? I need to get my killin' some JIVE TURKEYS on.

Fletch

Smash Master

MAD is right. Have fun getting anywhere late game without a quick reliable way to get ammo.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'll be on after work. I'm done at 4 pm central. Should be on before 5.
Got it. CST is one hour behind EST so I'll still be online when you get on.

And just to clarify to everyone, this double XP weekend is for ALL platforms. (Including the Wii.)

Top Bottom