• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

WaffleBlaster

Smash Journeyman
Hope it's the new maps, I'm hoping for some remakes of older levels. Speaking of which, what MW/MW2 maps would you guys like to see come back for BOps? I personally would like Pipeline and Wasteland, they need some good sniper maps, that is the one area that BOps is lacking in IMO

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Doubt it, P-1. Who?

Wasteland is really bad.

I'd love to see Bog, Terminal, Highrise and Favela make returns.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Doubt it, P-1. Who?

Wasteland is really bad.

I'd love to see Bog, Terminal, Highrise and Favela make returns.
optic predator, and apostle. We didn't think they were the real ones either, but half of their friends list were full of optics which were all on the roster of the optic game site.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Not really in other ones it was like once per day and now it's every other match

Btw I renewed XBL and I may or may not get BlOps for it seeing as how dead PS3 is on people, fletch wing the only one I can reliably invite and show uP since he's the only person I play with on PS3

And terminal, sub base, wasteland, maybe Favela, Carnival, and the map with the train would make nice comebacks IMO since these are the only maps I liked in MW2 and Bog since I liked it and that's the only cod4 map I've played besides strike which really sucks

And I realized yesterday how much I hate Natch der Untoten

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Hope it's the new maps, I'm hoping for some remakes of older levels. Speaking of which, what MW/MW2 maps would you guys like to see come back for BOps? I personally would like Pipeline and Wasteland, they need some good sniper maps, that is the one area that BOps is lacking in IMO
CoD4: Backlot, Overgrown and Vacant.
MW2: Terminal, Afghan, Favela, Highrise, Quarry and Skidrow.

For the billionth time.

Host leaves, migrates makes me host, kicks me.

This is the stupidest game ever.
Doesn't happen that often in MW2.

Not really in other ones it was like once per day and now it's every other match

Btw I renewed XBL and I may or may not get BlOps for it seeing as how dead PS3 is on people, fletch wing the only one I can reliably invite and show uP since he's the only person I play with on PS3

And terminal, sub base, wasteland, maybe Favela, Carnival, and the map with the train would make nice comebacks IMO since these are the only maps I liked in MW2 and Bog since I liked it and that's the only cod4 map I've played besides strike which really sucks

And I realized yesterday how much I hate Natch der Untoten
Get it for the 360, lots of us play the game on a regular basis. Shouldn't have gotten it for the PS3 since the PS3 CoD community here is significantly smaller than the 360 CoD community.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
After my raging last night, I sat down again and played some S&D. So easy on this game.

Clutched it like 3 times and easily got over 10 kills. /famasrape

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
If they make a throwback map pack, I hope Castle, Hangar, Upheaval, Airfield, and Dome make a return. Courtyard and Makin would also be pretty cool. I don't expect any MW2/CoD4 maps to come back, and even then, I wouldn't really care. Backlot and Bog from CoD4 would be good returns though, but again, I doubt that will happen. Man, those maps would be fun for spawnkilling in Demolition.

OpTic suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Just my opinion though.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
@F8AL, I think I am gonna get CoD for my Xbox after all. I struck a deal wtoh a friend whos been wanting to buy my Wii for like a week now and if I sell it I should only be 30$ short which I can ask for my dad to pay me for the prestige edition (I still really want that RCXD even if I despise it in game)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
@F8AL, I think I am gonna get CoD for my Xbox after all. I struck a deal wtoh a friend whos been wanting to buy my Wii for like a week now and if I sell it I should only be 30$ short which I can ask for my dad to pay me for the prestige edition (I still really want that RCXD even if I despise it in game)
Sounds good to me! Send me an invite one day and we'll play! :)

And good games today Thunder and Hot_Arms! I was really lucky with hardline pro today! Haha I got like 2 chopper gunners, 3 blackbirds, 2 dogs and 1 gunship with it! :bee:

And I ranked up like 6 levels today. (35 to 41)

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Im up for games today again if you want f8al and thunder, just post here because Ill be watching netflix most of the time today away from my xbox unless anyone wants to play

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Sorry about today guys, had to go out to dinner with the family. :(

I'll be online tomorrow around the same time if you guys are up for some more games.

@Hot_Arms: I didn't get lucky today with your care packages. :(

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Last guy in S&D. Two guys on the other team left. Playing on stadium and I'm under the wooden walk in front of the stadium.

One guy drops in front of me, drop shot him, and given the other guy was sniping I did a 180 and dropshotted him immediately after.

Clutch. :cool:

Top Bottom