• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl in the Hall 3!!!, Owingsville, KY Date TBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!RESULTS ARE UP for 2

Judo777

Smash Master
You know what i wanna see is a pit or GW player coming to this tourney and try timing everyone out and see how far it takes em (i bet its not very)

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
imo, this rule should only be applied to character(S!) that completely break the ledge use.
as in, we can't do anything about it. of course, arguments come in on whether that's fair because chars like R.O.B. and Pit need the ledge, but the thing is, we can be stopped on the ledge...and hypothetically speaking, MK supposedly can't. So what's the big deal on creating a rule to keep this a fighting game, and not one that let's a 1 % lead be the game changer for them.

idc either way, this venue rocks and I wouldn't miss it for the beep.

Y.b.M. you better bring your 513 a$$ to the 606 or I'ma be mad.
cuz I dont think you know about me, I'm a beep, I'm a beast from the 6-0-6
I never bite my beep, I wasn't beeped like that.
Anything I wanna beep, I'ma beepit and that's that...

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Haha I love you Eric... Haha, But I'll pass. I'm not going to travel 2+ hours to potentially get timed out by a scrubby Metaknight player.

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
You won't get timed out by any scrubby MK's we don't have any super Gay playing MK's like that at least not that I know of

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Isn't Kel going?

Kentucky doesn't have any "Scrubby MK Players"...

MK wise we have SP.... That's really it... and he's good.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Gotta make up your mind, Phael, and stick.

or else you tamper with emotions, lol

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Cool, now I'm considering the drive down, lol. What do turnouts usually look like for these?

Kel

Smash Master
Except you made a turn for the better and then went back because of whiners.

If they can throw a tantrum to get their way, why not me?

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
I didn't change it back because of whiners, I changed it back because I discussed it with some of my friends and decided I made that decision too prematurely

Shadowbot

Smash Apprentice
I suggest for setups letting everyone know which setups are hacked and which ones aren't. If you guys bring a modded wii, they can be loaded up with unlimited replays and the setup can be designated by a sheet of paper or something. Then it will be up to the owners of those wiis to either let someone copy those games onto another SD card, put them up on youtube, or do nothing with them. The first two options are preferred.

Also if anyone recorded any matches on my wii let me know, I'll try to have it up on youtube ASAP.

Kel

Smash Master
Whoa, random Swordgard support out of no where. I swear I didn't sick him on you guys lol. Swordgard is my partner in fighting for Truth and Justice.

Excel: it doesn't matter if I win, it's the principle. LGL is SOOOOO stupid. You are burning down a forest to catch a thief that hangs out on the outside of the forest. What I mean by this is that MK isn't ONLY broken on the ledge. If you guys think MK is broken, ban him. If not, and you ruin the game for other characters/ other players I won't attend the tournament or I'll show you just how stupid it is. You're talking to the guy that times out a Falco player with a 1% lead 3rd game at MLG. I really don't play gay, but I could.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Well, stalling in usually banned anyways...why can't planking just be considered stalling or something? I know it would be hard to decide what would be considered stalling in planking terms, but yeah...

Top Bottom