BRAWL IN THE HALL 3!!!
Owingsville KY TBA!Introduction:Brawl in the Hall is back for the third installment.
Venue location: Ray Fellowship Hall 75 West Main St. Owingsville, KY 40360
Housing:Call Hael Phael at (606) 776-4284 or pm him on here for housing info
10:00 Setup and Warm-up
11:30 Doubles Sign-ups begin
12:00 Doubles begins
Singles will begin when doubles concludes
Venue Fee:$5(3$ if you bring partial setup, waived if you bring full setup)
Doubles:$10(per person $20 per team)
*NO Alcohol... period.
*NO Illegal substances!
*Please Pick up after yourselves I don't want to be cleaning your mess up after you leave.
*Do Not Deface/Destroy any property of the venue! Treat everything with respect.
* Respect everyone else and their property! I don't want to have to throw anyone out.
* 8 minute timer
* Items are set to "off" and "none"
* All sets with the exception of winner's finals, loser's finals, and the championship are best of 3 matches (best of 5 and above should be played out for any "finals" matches)
* In the event of a dispute, controller ports will be selected by Rock-Paper-Scissors
* No player may choose a stage they have already won on in that set unless agreed upon by both players.
* In team matches, the ports will be determined in a 1221 fashion; whoever wins the RPS will choose first, then the opposing team will get their ports, and then the teammate of the RPS winner will get the last port.
* Metaknight's Infinite Cape glitch is banned.
* If a game ends with Bowser doing his suicide klaw and it ends in sudden death, the sudden death will be ignored and that game will count as a win for Bowser.
* You are responsible for your own controller and name tag. Any malfunctions or errors that occur are your responsibility, so bring an extra controller if possible and always check to make sure you're using the correct settings BEFORE a match is played. If a match is to be restarted due to controller functions, it must be agreed upon by both parties.
* Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (i.e., freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in a forfeit of that match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character, and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects.
* Stalling is banned.
* The Mages DQ rule: After a match has been called, if a player is two minutes late he will receive a warning. At 4 minutes late, he will be given a loss for the first game of the set. After six minutes, he will be given a loss of the entire set.
*No Pausing the game
*No use of an action that freezes a Game, or otherwise disrupts standard gameplay.
*Any Infinite Move must end before the affected Character reaches 300%.
*Any sign of cheating may result in a Forfeit of the Game, disqualification from the Event, and ejection from the venue. Players who are disqualified from the Event won’t receive any Rank Points for their ranking in the Event.
*Players may request a Blind Pick of Characters for Game 1 of a Match.
*For Game 1 of each Match, striking is determined by Rock-Paper-Scissors in which the winner chooses which player strikes first. Each player takes turns striking until 1 neutral remains and that is the stage played in game 1.
*After Game 1 of the set the victor is allowed to elect to ban 1 stage from the starters/counterpicks.
*The loser of a Game must select the Stage for the next Game, however, Players may not select a Stage on which they have already won a Game in the Match. The Stages for successive games can be selected from the starters/counterpicks.
*After the Stage for successive Games have been selected, the winner of the previous Game must select their Character(s), for the upcoming Game, first. The loser of the Game must then choose their Character(s) for the upcoming Game.
*If the Timer runs out, the winner of the Game will be determined by the following criteria in this order: Stock and Percentage. If Stock is used to determine a winner, the highest number will win. If Percentage is used to determine a winner, the lowest number will win. If both Stock and Percentage are tied, Sudden Death won’t be used and a Tiebreaker Round will be played instead. Multiple Tiebreaker Rounds may be used if necessary. In a Tiebreaker Round, Stock will be set to 1, the Timer will be set to 4 Minutes, and the same Stage and Characters must be used.
*Players may take one or more of their teammate’s Stock.
1. Hael Phael
If you wanna help TO, msg me and we'll see.
Pokemon Stadium 2
16.Forward Air Rage?
20.The real Fatty(?)