• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl in the Hall 3!!!, Owingsville, KY Date TBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!RESULTS ARE UP for 2

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
BRAWL IN THE HALL 3!!!

Owingsville KY TBA!
Introduction:Brawl in the Hall is back for the third installment.

Venue location: Ray Fellowship Hall 75 West Main St. Owingsville, KY 40360

Housing:Call Hael Phael at (606) 776-4284 or pm him on here for housing info

Schedule:
10:00 Setup and Warm-up
11:30 Doubles Sign-ups begin
12:00 Doubles begins
Singles will begin when doubles concludes

Fees:
Venue Fee:$5(3$ if you bring partial setup, waived if you bring full setup)
Mid-tier Singles$5
Singles:$10
Doubles:$10(per person $20 per team)

Payout:

Singles
1st-48%
2nd-22%
3rd-14%
4th-8%
5th-4%
5th-4%

Mid-Tier Singles
1st-60%
2nd-30%
3rd-10%

Doubles
1st-60%
2nd-30%
3rd-10%

Venue Rules:

*NO Alcohol... period.

*NO Illegal substances!

*Please Pick up after yourselves I don't want to be cleaning your mess up after you leave.

*Do Not Deface/Destroy any property of the venue! Treat everything with respect.

* Respect everyone else and their property! I don't want to have to throw anyone out.

Brawl Rules:

*3 stock

* 8 minute timer

* Items are set to "off" and "none"

* All sets with the exception of winner's finals, loser's finals, and the championship are best of 3 matches (best of 5 and above should be played out for any "finals" matches)

* In the event of a dispute, controller ports will be selected by Rock-Paper-Scissors

* No player may choose a stage they have already won on in that set unless agreed upon by both players.

* In team matches, the ports will be determined in a 1221 fashion; whoever wins the RPS will choose first, then the opposing team will get their ports, and then the teammate of the RPS winner will get the last port.

* Metaknight's Infinite Cape glitch is banned.

* If a game ends with Bowser doing his suicide klaw and it ends in sudden death, the sudden death will be ignored and that game will count as a win for Bowser.

* You are responsible for your own controller and name tag. Any malfunctions or errors that occur are your responsibility, so bring an extra controller if possible and always check to make sure you're using the correct settings BEFORE a match is played. If a match is to be restarted due to controller functions, it must be agreed upon by both parties.

* Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (i.e., freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in a forfeit of that match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character, and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects.

* Stalling is banned.

* The Mages DQ rule: After a match has been called, if a player is two minutes late he will receive a warning. At 4 minutes late, he will be given a loss for the first game of the set. After six minutes, he will be given a loss of the entire set.

*No Pausing the game

*No use of an action that freezes a Game, or otherwise disrupts standard gameplay.

*Any Infinite Move must end before the affected Character reaches 300%.

*Any sign of cheating may result in a Forfeit of the Game, disqualification from the Event, and ejection from the venue. Players who are disqualified from the Event won’t receive any Rank Points for their ranking in the Event.

*Players may request a Blind Pick of Characters for Game 1 of a Match.

*For Game 1 of each Match, striking is determined by Rock-Paper-Scissors in which the winner chooses which player strikes first. Each player takes turns striking until 1 neutral remains and that is the stage played in game 1.

*After Game 1 of the set the victor is allowed to elect to ban 1 stage from the starters/counterpicks.

*The loser of a Game must select the Stage for the next Game, however, Players may not select a Stage on which they have already won a Game in the Match. The Stages for successive games can be selected from the starters/counterpicks.

*After the Stage for successive Games have been selected, the winner of the previous Game must select their Character(s), for the upcoming Game, first. The loser of the Game must then choose their Character(s) for the upcoming Game.

*If the Timer runs out, the winner of the Game will be determined by the following criteria in this order: Stock and Percentage. If Stock is used to determine a winner, the highest number will win. If Percentage is used to determine a winner, the lowest number will win. If both Stock and Percentage are tied, Sudden Death won’t be used and a Tiebreaker Round will be played instead. Multiple Tiebreaker Rounds may be used if necessary. In a Tiebreaker Round, Stock will be set to 1, the Timer will be set to 4 Minutes, and the same Stage and Characters must be used.

*Players may take one or more of their teammate’s Stock.

TO list:
1. Hael Phael

If you wanna help TO, msg me and we'll see.

Stage list:
Starters:
Battlefield
Delfino Plaza
Final Destination
Lylat Cruise
Pokemon Stadium
Smashville
Yoshi's Island
Halberd
Castle Siege

Counterpicks:
Brinstar
Frigate Orpheon
Norfair
Pictochat
Pokemon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise

People Attending:
1.Hael Phael
2.Y.b.M.
3.Kel
4.Kassandranova
5.Mister Eric
6.Shyguy
7.Chris Forever
8.Xisin(?)
9.Sovereign
10.Kero(?)
11.4biddin
12.Krystedez(?)
13.Hadesblade
14.Hilt
15.Crash
16.Forward Air Rage?
17.Ralph Cecil?
18.The Smile(?)
19.Blindman(?)
20.The real Fatty(?)
21.Renegade
22.Sneakytako
23.Airik
24.Master Z
25.Infern Angelis
26.Shadowbot
27.Shadow Phoenix
28.Ttar
29.Tactical
30.Airborne

Setups:

Wii:
1.Hael Phael

TV:
1.Hael Phael

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
It's possible, we'll see what our schedule's looking like when it gets closer :) Louisvillemay be able to show up

bumble

Smash Rookie
ill be very definitely probably attending and also bringing a full setup. also i see no japes on your stage list thats should change

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
It's not really "never legal anymore."

It's just being used less because more people hate it
and Onett is a better stage <3

...I wouldn't say it's a good reason lol. If Norfair is legal, Japes should come along with it.
Also agreeing with this post but from the past.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
That's what I meant by that, Jake. As in. It's never legal anymore by peoples choice therefore people choose to rarely legalize Japes, although it's quite possible that some TOs keep it in.

Also, no one can't take a joke. >: ~

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
i will come to this if i can =] i probably will be able to. tournies are too fun. i love the scene, so glad i got into it. and Japes should def be legal. lol =] if i ran a tourny, it would be

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You guys should all go to The Showdown and advertise this there :D

Vorpal Lyric

Smash Cadet
I'm more than likely going to be there. I'll bring a full setup, and I'll try to confrim by tonight. Xisin, if you show up I want another money match. :D You too SP.

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Lyric: Of course
Also, if anyone's willing, I'll be needing a ride. I'm willing to pay most of the gas fees if anyone feels like giving me one. :D

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Me along with the rest of the Militia Trinity (Smile, Forward Air Rage, Blind Man, & Fatty) will be attending and bringing a complete set up. ^_^

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You need to get Kentucky to confirm and post en masse. The fact that it's like 3 weeks away makes the hype machine need a lot of fuel, anyway.

Top Bottom