• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl in the Hall 3!!!, Owingsville, KY Date TBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!RESULTS ARE UP for 2

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Haha, I'm not going to take a side on where SP's MK stands, but he timed Sneaky out with ZERO ledge grabs, so I think that alone makes him the "best" MK.

Also, Taiko mms Joey, you didn't come to do them.

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
I mean I need to actually learn mk rather then just "pocket side main not understand anything using him". I want to like not be that new mk that SD's every couple of seconds like I did vs scribz.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Haha, I'm not going to take a side on where SP's MK stands, but he timed Sneaky out with ZERO ledge grabs, so I think that alone makes him the "best" MK.

Fun fact: I placed 5th in pools and 5th in bracket. MK is mad gay.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629

you should let me get the game first so I know how to play DS Taiko :D Osu Taiko is probably way easier XD!

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Kel won. ;P

Also Shadow, Sov is the best MK in Indiana. Just sayin...and Crash is the best KY MK.
Thanks for the compliment, but I have to now use MK in tournament, and outplace or beat better people, than Ren.

@Kassandra
Joey is the best MK in Kentucky. Best MK in Indiana is maybe Ren? Probably.
Yeah, Ren has it, for now.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Crash also played MK, at least against me in pools. That's 6 MK's in a 30 man tourny, 20% of the players used MK in this tourny q.q

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
i played rens snake in pools but i helped train him all day with mk. it was fun and he's gonna be real sick soon

also i used mk and kirby in everything

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Oh, I was wondering because I recognized claus in your avatar. :p
Mother 3 is one of my favorite games along with Earthbound.

Top Bottom