• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl+ character balance discussion

matt4300

Smash Ace
I played a lot with Link today and yes his recovery is atrocious, but if you DI well, keep to the center of stages, and mix up your recovering game Link is all right. That's right I said ALL-RIGHT, he isn't broken! Lower end of the characters? Probably. But he isn't unplayable, he has things going for him. I'll still vouch for a recovery boost, especially if higher gravities become the accepted rules, but he isn't unusable.
/:( who said he was? isent the point of this balanceing to make the chars closer together on the teir list? as i said in my much longer post on link... his problems are his unreliable kill moves and his pitifull recovery.. thats it but thats enough to make him one of the worst chars in the game.

lol "he isent unusable" is the worst thing you can say about a char. i would prefer the word viable

kupo15

Smash Hero
To be fair... he's isai. Link just needs to be able to **** onstage so that when he gets knocked off it's ok.
So what if he is Isai? He knows how to play the character and shows you that link isn't that bad if you know what your doing. But in any case, you pretty much stated my point anyway

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Do you use the z-air? I was having a lot of luck with that today. Not sure how that relates to the two problems you have with link, I'm just saying.

First, I find his D-smash to be a decent killer. Comes out fast, doesn't have a lot of lag, and KOs at medium percents. His f-smash is also a great killer. Bait into it with projectiles. Last but not least, if you are quick and predict your opponents ledge recoveries, a well timed D-air wrecks mad face. I wish I had saved some of my matches and had a recording device, cause I'd show you.

The point of this whole ordeal is to fix what is truly broken. Being low tier isn't broken, it's being dealt a poor hand. I feel for you man, it sucks being a Link main. Mediocre for 3 (4 if we count B+) Smashes isn't a great resume but them's the breaks.

EDIT: I'd give Link one buff. Either make his Up-B always act as if it was fully charged, but allow for charging for mindgame purposes. That or buff his recovery very slightly. I still feel he doesn't really NEED them, but maybe I wasn't playing great people today.

matt4300

Smash Ace
-.- how are you goign to get to the point of a kill move when your getting gimped at 70 by half the cast... you cant stay on the stage at higher percents no matter how hard you try you will be edge guarded and when that time comes your ****ed.

T_T but it doesnt have to be the breaks! thats why we are balanceing ... i heard people agree on buffing sheiks fair ITS NOT BROKEN!!! shiek is not broken and yet you just say " meh link will always be low tier" it would be so easy to fix him.

and yeh i use zair. and most of my killz are with mind gamed dairs... i woudlent be much of a link main without them.
but you have to understand his dair has been nerfed. upwards and downwards gravity nerfs his best killing option. his downsmash has also been nerfed with these 2 codes. hes just getting ****ed in the *** at every turn and its not ok

i really need to get some link mains in hear that know how to play him ... and are well respected.. becuase im not getting anywhere...

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
I disagree with buffing Shiek's f-air so don't look to me for sympathy on that card. (Sorry if that comes off as mean or w/e)

Why do I keep getting so involved in this topic.

Eaode

Smash Champion
this thread is becoming trash. I'm sorry Matt, I know you mean well, but your suggestions are too much. We just need to fix what's broken. Link really just needs one buff to not be broken, my friend and I played B+ today and Link is definitely a decent character, still lower end of the spectrum but he's not terrible. The trick is in playing smart and getting more defensive around 70-100% so you don't get knocked off stage. I still think a recovery buff is in order, but that's all he needs.

As for Bowser, again, he only needs one buff, and that's on his Up-B. It's a great OoS option, and would be better if it were faster, and even better if it had a little followup potential. A defensive option that switches the momentum of the match in his favor. this is all he needs to un-break him.

I'm on the fence about Samus now. Yeah she still doesn't have enough reliable kill moves, but she's a combo MACHINE. I'd say we only need to give her one more kill move and She's fine.

Sheik needs to stop ftilt locking and start comboing at like 30 or something. nothing wrong with a damage character having a little guaranteed damage at low % (she had it in Melee anyway with Chain Throws.)

MK obviously needs his kill moves nerfed. Keep him as a combo beast, but he shouldn't be killing anyone outright until like 150 or more.

We only need to fix what's broken. We are not trying to rebalance the whole game, nor will we be able to. It's just not reasonable.

EDIT: Lol @ no helpless on Ike's QD. His recovery is very decent right now, charging QD and Aethering later would be too much recovery for a power character, one that can now combo (I did a dthrow -> Uair -> Uptilt -> Uair -> Uair for 64% on Link today o_O; )

matt4300

Smash Ace
why? just why?

i have said many times in this and the code thread i dont expect to balance the whole game, i just want the bad chars (wich are only link, samus, bowser, yoshi, mario, and ivysar) to be buff until they are viable (good god i sound like a broken record) and it wont take much for yoshi, mario, and ivysar. after that or before we need to nerf MK,and shieks ftilt. thats not alot.
and i dont know if many people know that but when geko os is updated we might not have to worry about the line limit...

this is not a matter of i want link to be top/high tier or that bowser and samus should be top/high teir just becuase i main/second them.. this is just about balance and whats fair for everyones mains.

but if you guys want me to shut up and let link become "usable" then i will just lurk. i was just trying to give the bad chars a fighting chance in a tourney environment.

Edit: god speed leafgreen XD

oh and why does everyone keep telling me how to play link... i have played him for 10 years i know how to play my main.... >_>

Eaode

Smash Champion
But like is usable right now. his recovery is just broken. with a slightly better recovery he will be viable. not great, but good enough. The same is true for all the characters that require a small specific buff.

matt4300

Smash Ace
i have argued this for 2 days now on and off and :
- stronger kill moves
- better recovery
-mabey stronger grounded up-b

these are what will make him viable
these are what will make him good enough but not great... i am now officaly a broken recored... i have said my peace.
no one here but me mains link. there were some yesterday but there not here backing me anymore...
theres no way to get this done on my own so its pointless to argue further...

Eaode

Smash Champion
that'd be goo but do it in order of priority so that people like MK/Sheik/Link/Bowser/Samus can go first, and then we'll see if any others need fixing.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
On the topic of SA frames (which I know I'm really late on), I think that the concept itself is perfectly fine, it's just on some akward moves. In other games, SA frames are on slow moves and they are clearly defined to just a few frames. Basically, it makes slower moves a little bit safer to throw out every now and then (especially moves that you can't combo into), but they still retain obvious counters (grabs for one, and just adjusting the timing of your attack). Brawl made the mistake of putting SA on a fast attack (Wario's f-smash), recovery move (Aether), and grabs (wtf?) which unfortunately turned a lot of people away from the concept in general. When you look at DK's Giant Punch or Ike's eruption, you can easily see some of the more strategic, but less stupid, applications.

When I sugested that Bowser's f-smash have super armor, I specifically stated that it should not be for all of the start up. I'd put the super armor on the release portion of the attack (after the point where you can start charging), so that you can still beat it out early on if they throw it out when you're close, and you could just wait if they sit there charging it. The point would be to use Bowser's f-smash as a counter for predictable approaches (and quite a powerful counter at that). Basically, it's giving Bowser a relatively easy to land kill move, provided that you can predict your opponent.

(I did a dthrow -> Uair -> Uptilt -> Uair -> Uair for 64% on Link today o_O; )
Dair->f-smash is like, the coolest combo ever!!:laugh:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Brawl made the mistake of putting SA on a fast attack (Wario's f-smash), recovery move (Aether), and grabs (wtf?) which unfortunately turned a lot of people away from the concept in general.
Do you know how ridiculously easier it would be to gimp Ike if he DIDN'T have SA.. he is a sitting duck before he rises up... literally.. he's just sitting in the air. His recovery is easy to gimp as it is..

besides Yoshi has always had SA on his recovery.. why can't Ike?

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Gonna post this here, too.

I'm sure some of you have heard about the forum storm and I were making for brawl+. Well, it's fully set up now, and ready to be populated. It seems to be just the kind of place for us to take the HAD vs BAD discussion, as well, so please be sure to post on the announcements thread after you register.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/BrawlPLUS_Brigade/index.php?act=idx

edit: Ok guys, I just saw this when I refreshed the page on BB.
23 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes: 15 guests, 8 members, 0 anonymous members
REGISTER PEOPLE! THEN POST ON THE ANNOUNCEMENTS THREAD! Thank you for your time.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Do you know how ridiculously easier it would be to gimp Ike if he DIDN'T have SA.. he is a sitting duck before he rises up... literally.. he's just sitting in the air. His recovery is easy to gimp as it is..

Yes, I know how ridiculously easy it would be to gimp Ike if it didn't have SA. They could've also just given him a faster up B and accomplished the same goal, instead of going with this gimmick.

And Yoshi has super armor on his jump which has many more in battle applications than having super armor on a recovery move. I'm not saying that Ike's SA should be removed (since now it's an essential part of his recovery), I'm saying that there were other ways that they could've worked out Ike's recovery.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Wasn't Ike when we were introduced to SA? (On the old site Sakurai updated)

It's far from an immediate concern, but that's something to consider trying. Speed up Ike's up-b and remove the SA.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Okay I read some of this stuff.

I think...

Samus needs to be a Tad less foaty if possible.
Also, samus's missles should not cancel when she hits the ground after using them from the air.

It's been a staple that Link has a bad recovery in every game. He woulda had a bad recovery in melee has he not had that bomb trick and stage grappleing. We may not be able to bring back stage grappling but You should at least let Links bombs collide with his up so he can get it back.

Link is actually Good in brawl+. L-cancel Dairs anybody????
Only other change I would give Link is improved knockback of his 1st hit of his fair, the bomb thing and improve the spike hitbox of Link's D-tilt if possible.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
L-canceled Dairs is nothing. If you miss (Or are dodged) you're still going to get punished badly.

And Link could recover fine in Melee.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
L-canceled Dairs is nothing. If you miss (Or are dodged) you're still going to get punished badly.

And Link could recover fine in Melee.

Ya but only because he had 2 things in melee that arn't in brawl. Bomb recovery and stage grapple. Sakuri actually INTENDED it to be bad

Give Link Bomb recovery to improve his recovery slightly.

Improve the D-tilt Spike hitbox.

Make 1st slash of his fair stronger.

O and 1 more thing. Don't make Link not fall fast. Thats always been a staple of Link. If you want to match this and his weight, just up his weight class a tiny bit.

that is all.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Wasn't Ike when we were introduced to SA? (On the old site Sakurai updated)

It's far from an immediate concern, but that's something to consider trying. Speed up Ike's up-b and remove the SA.
Yeah, Ike introduced us to super armor (in smash anyway), but really...how often do you use it (outside of recovering)?

Anyway, I don't want to get into a whole discussion about Ike, since he's a fairly good character in Brawl+ anyway. I think we should just focus on the extremes of the spectrum (both good and bad), and leave the characters in between just the way they are.

kupo15

Smash Hero
why? just why?

i have said many times in this and the code thread i dont expect to balance the whole game, i just want the bad chars (wich are only link, samus, bowser, yoshi, mario, and ivysar) to be buff until they are viable (good god i sound like a broken record) and it wont take much for yoshi, mario, and ivysar. after that or before we need to nerf MK,and shieks ftilt. thats not alot.
and i dont know if many people know that but when geko os is updated we might not have to worry about the line limit...

this is not a matter of i want link to be top/high tier or that bowser and samus should be top/high teir just becuase i main/second them.. this is just about balance and whats fair for everyones mains.

but if you guys want me to shut up and let link become "usable" then i will just lurk. i was just trying to give the bad chars a fighting chance in a tourney environment.

Edit: god speed leafgreen XD

oh and why does everyone keep telling me how to play link... i have played him for 10 years i know how to play my main.... >_>
Matt Im sorry but Im also sick of hearing you say link and stuff are not viable and how much they suck and that he gets gimped by almost everyone. Maybe if you playing a smarter link you wouldn't get gimped as much. If a ZSS can't get gimped that easily link shouldn't either if you can DI properly.
And as someone said earlier, link has been dealt a "bad hand" and there is nothing practical you can do about it. We can help him a little by improving his onstage moves but we can not play favorites to make already viable characters (yes they are viable) top tier.
On the topic of SA frames (which I know I'm really late on), I think that the concept itself is perfectly fine, it's just on some akward moves. In other games, SA frames are on slow moves and they are clearly defined to just a few frames. Basically, it makes slower moves a little bit safer to throw out every now and then (especially moves that you can't combo into), but they still retain obvious counters (grabs for one, and just adjusting the timing of your attack). Brawl made the mistake of putting SA on a fast attack (Wario's f-smash), recovery move (Aether), and grabs (wtf?) which unfortunately turned a lot of people away from the concept in general. When you look at DK's Giant Punch or Ike's eruption, you can easily see some of the more strategic, but less stupid, applications.

When I sugested that Bowser's f-smash have super armor, I specifically stated that it should not be for all of the start up. I'd put the super armor on the release portion of the attack (after the point where you can start charging), so that you can still beat it out early on if they throw it out when you're close, and you could just wait if they sit there charging it. The point would be to use Bowser's f-smash as a counter for predictable approaches (and quite a powerful counter at that). Basically, it's giving Bowser a relatively easy to land kill move, provided that you can predict your opponent.

Dair->f-smash is like, the coolest combo ever!!:laugh:
Why should they get SA on their moves? And what moves in the earlier games had SA?

I can't see gimping ike being any easier without the SA frames seeing how he loses them at the peak of his up b. Yoshi has SA on his recovery because he has no good third jump to recover with. Ike does and should be on the same page as the rest of the people and the same goes with DDD. There is no reason why they should have SA on their moves. People need to learn to space themselves and time their moves correctly instead getting a license to be sloppy and plow through attacks. Attacks should not plow through other attacks unless they out prioritize it.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
I said it before, I'll say it again. It isn't broke, why fix it? It's a unique Brawl thing, VERY few characters have it and it in no way is something abuse able (besides MAYBE Wario's F-smash). As Dark Sonic pointed out, it's a strategy for those characters that needs to be taken into account.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Why should they get SA on their moves? And what moves in the earlier games had SA?
Guilty Gear Potemkin says hi.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf_dplDwrIQ
4:11, 5:41, and 5:45

Unless you meant earlier smash games, to which I'd only be able to point out Yoshi's double jump (which was used offensively to plow through attacks just like what I was suggesting).

There is no reason why they should have SA on their moves. People need to learn to space themselves and time their moves correctly instead getting a license to be sloppy and plow through attacks. Attacks should not plow through other attacks unless they out prioritize it.
Marth's up B, Sonic's side B, Sonic's up Smash, and every other move with invincibility frames says hi. Heck, I've seen people use rest to go through attacks (in melee).

So much for timing and spacing huh.

And don't bring up "well, those moves still have to be timed" bull****. SA frames have to be timed just as well, and they even take damage and suffer hitlag when doing thier moves (unlike the invincible guys that I mentioned above). My only grief is that there is super armor on moves that shouldn't have it (Wario's f-smash and grabs).

And what do you mean "unless they out prioritize it?" Why is it okay for attacks to plow through other attacks via high priority or invincibility frames, but not SA, which is technically inferior to both of those?

kupo15

Smash Hero
Unless you meant earlier smash games, to which I'd only be able to point out Yoshi's double jump (which was used offensively to plow through attacks just like what I was suggesting).
Im talking about a smash game and last I checked, yoshis DJ is not an attack and yoshi doesn't have a triple jump. So the SA DJ makes up for his recovery issue. And also, yoshi has heavy armor (not sure the name) not SA because a strong enough move can stop his DJ or if yoshi is at a certain damage. I forget which. All the other players don't have this recovery issue and thus should be subjected to the same system. DDD has what 5 jumps? plus a half SA up b? Really?

Marth's up B, Sonic's side B, Sonic's up Smash, and every other move with invincibility frames says hi. Heck, I've seen people use rest to go through attacks (in melee).

So much for timing and spacing huh.
What are you talking about? Jiggs still has to time the move with a very small window and if she misses she gets knocked away. Not true for say Ikes eruption. You can miss time it a little and still be fine. Nintendo really introduced some stupid mechanics imo. Whats wrong with trading hits? That is what should happen.
And what do you mean "unless they out prioritize it?" Why is it okay for attacks to plow through other attacks via high priority or invincibility frames, but not SA, which is technically inferior to both of those?
Yes. Ganon for example is a slow and strong character that is meant to plow through attacks with high priority moves because he is slow. Ike on the other hand maybe slow but he has disjointed hitboxs and and rather good up b that protects him. Why should he be given SA moves anyway? And why does Marth have SA on his up b? It makes no sense!

If anything, it would be better if they had heavy armor instead of super armor. Even though I know its not a "huge" problem except for a few, the idea behind SA to me is stupid especially if it not needed. Why should some character get this special defense and be able to abuse it? See: wario and olimar and charazard and DDD and MK.

Oh and speaking about invincibility, why should wolfs reflector be that good? That shine is stupidly unbalanced with the special powers it possesses compared to the rest of the cast. Screw shielding or air dodging all together when you can just as easily time the shine with a greater reward. My friend is very good at exploiting that so I know very well how stupid that move is. Things like this seem very uncompetitive to me when few characters have an unfair adv over others.

I can see how this is "ok" in Vb but characters have more options and are better by restoring the smash mechanics again that SA moves are just overkill

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Killing Ike's super armor during his Up-B isn't seriously being discussed right now, is it?

Not only is it such a non-issue that I can't believe it's even being discussed, but it's just about the only thing good about it. Jump in-front of his Side-B, and he's screwed.

Same with the reflectors. We don't have the tiny to try and tweak things just because some people here don't like them. Changing them does NOTHING to make the game more competitive.

If you want character specific tweaks to make the game more competitive, give Link the ability to tether any wall back. Same for Samus. Removing super-armor is just stupid.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
If you want character specific tweaks to make the game more competitive, give Link the ability to tether any wall back. Same for Samus. Removing super-armor is just stupid.
I don't think there is a code for it.

Besides that would might begin to affect characters with tether recovers like oli and ivy in weird ways I'm not going to go into because I don't know how the code will affect them

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
i have argued this for 2 days now on and off and :
- stronger kill moves
- better recovery
-mabey stronger grounded up-b

these are what will make him viable
these are what will make him good enough but not great... i am now officaly a broken recored... i have said my peace.
no one here but me mains link. there were some yesterday but there not here backing me anymore...
theres no way to get this done on my own so its pointless to argue further...
I'm a Link main and I agree. But I don't think he needs a buff on anything except Up+B (air AND ground, damage AND distance) and his f-smash's knockback. That's really all that he needs.

Lowered lag on d-air would be a bonus, but its not a must.

shanus

Smash Hero
Nothing should be done to SA, but we should not add any ther super armor to the game. Leave that alone.

D

Deleted member

ok, this is getting out of hand, I'm gonna put some posting guidelines in the OP, and please keep to that.
I'm leaving this on general for some days and then we will start discussing each character individually.

thekingsdinner666

Smash Apprentice
I hate how MK's down smash is so fast and after his A attack he can use his side A attack right after. And I don't get why a spammy character like him should have a huge jump range+such a good glide that if you time everything right you can jump all the way around Hyrule Temple in a complete circle.

Magus420

Smash Master
Grabs don't have SA. Grabs are actually worse off than before with how they work. In Brawl the grab catch/pull animation (for BOTH the one grabbing and the one being grabbed) has priority over hitlag, so when both animations would begin on the same frame on either character the grab animation is what follows through. The hits still connect though and do damage to whoever they hit.

When this happened before, the grab had absolute priority over the other person's attack and they would get the grab without even being touched by the attack at all if it came from the player that got grabbed.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
Well, I don't think grabs ought to give super armor, or whatever the effect is when they grab you just as you hit them (not sure if it's super armor or something different). They should just release you and fly off.

Almas

Smash Lord
Of all the fundamental game mechanics to change.

Srsly, y'all need to stop complaining about some of the mechanics. Things like port priority and faux power armour are hardly worth our time. What is so unbalancing about any of those features? How do they detract from competitive play?

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Im talking about a smash game and last I checked, yoshis DJ is not an attack and yoshi doesn't have a triple jump. So the SA DJ makes up for his recovery issue. And also, yoshi has heavy armor (not sure the name) not SA because a strong enough move can stop his DJ or if yoshi is at a certain damage. I forget which. All the other players don't have this recovery issue and thus should be subjected to the same system. DDD has what 5 jumps? plus a half SA up b? Really?
Yoshi's jump heavy armor is over ridden when a move would cause a certain amount of knockback to him (which makes it both). And Yoshi players often use this feature to go through attacks. Whether they do so offensively or defensively is a moot point. The mechanic lets them go through other players attacks and have the opportunity to counter attack.

What are you talking about? Jiggs still has to time the move with a very small window and if she misses she gets knocked away.
She has 10 frames of invincibility. That's not a "very small window" Though the hitbox being small makes it a little difficult.
Not true for say Ikes eruption. You can miss time it a little and still be fine. Nintendo really introduced some stupid mechanics imo. Whats wrong with trading hits? That is what should happen.
Invincible moves do not trade hits. And Ike's erruption is much harder to time than the examples I posted (minus Jigglypuff because of how small the hitbox is).
Yes. Ganon for example is a slow and strong character that is meant to plow through attacks with high priority moves because he is slow.
Except I cancel his attacks with Sonic's/Marth's/ect invincibility frames.

And in case you haven't noticed, the characters that have the most priority in brawl happen to also be fast characters (Marth, Snake, Metaknight, ect.) Unless you're talking about ground vs ground priority (which is technically the only place where move "priority" applies and is also the least significant).
Ike on the other hand maybe slow but he has disjointed hitboxs and and rather good up b that protects him. Why should he be given SA moves anyway? And why does Marth have SA on his up b? It makes no sense!
Marth has invincibility on his up B so that the move is actually...useful. It makes a great move for getting out of shield pressure, since Marth's other defenses are pretty bad. He's got a mediocre spotdodge, a mediocre roll, average grab game, ect. Up B OoS is Marth's fastest option, but even then 6 frames (1 frame to jump cancel+ 5 frames of startup) is still not enough to out speed anything.
If anything, it would be better if they had heavy armor instead of super armor. Even though I know its not a "huge" problem except for a few, the idea behind SA to me is stupid especially if it not needed. Why should some character get this special defense and be able to abuse it? See: wario and olimar and charazard and DDD and MK.
How about super armor was a bad idea on those characters. And MK doesn't have super armor, he's got 1 frame of invincibility on his up B (I personally think it's only there so that he doesn't get interrupted mid animation, but It's found a lot of competitive use).
Oh and speaking about invincibility, why should wolfs reflector be that good? That shine is stupidly unbalanced with the special powers it possesses compared to the rest of the cast. Screw shielding or air dodging all together when you can just as easily time the shine with a greater reward. My friend is very good at exploiting that so I know very well how stupid that move is. Things like this seem very uncompetitive to me when few characters have an unfair adv over others.

I can see how this is "ok" in Vb but characters have more options and are better by restoring the smash mechanics again that SA moves are just overkill
SA moves are not overkill by nature, rather it's the moves that they put it on. You're bashing the mechanic as a whole, when it obviously has some non broken applications...that just weren't implemented. Bowser's f-smash having super armor (or even just heavy armor) would make the move usable, but not broken. Also, I think that you're missing one important point that I'm trying to say. I don't want the whole move to have super armor. The amount of super armor I'd be suggesting would be no more than 5 frames (maybe not even that). And those 5 frames would be placed after the start up lag of the attack. In other words, Bowser would still have to start the f-smash early, start charging, and time the release to make use of the SA.

My major reason for this idea is that Bowser is a strong and slow character, just like Ganon. Bowser's f-smash does outprioritize most ground moves (since it does a lot of damage and that's what ground vs ground priority is based on). However, it's got very little disjointedness (unlike Ganon's f-smash since you wanted to use him as an example) and thus loses to most aerials. Spacing his f-smash is not enough, it simply can't reach their hurtbox without exposing his hitbox first (and thus getting hit). It's a bad move. SA frames would make it a good move, since you could finally get through that pesky aerial.

I can break through aerials with Sonic's f-smash all the time, since it's got good range and is fairly disjointed, but I'm not allowed to do it with Bowser, who is supposed to be a tank?

D

Deleted member

please try to stick to the guidelines people, SA is probably not even possible without a major amount of codelines

Team Giza

Smash Lord
I have no idea why people are discussing super armor.

But port priority can be important since it gives players in higher controller ports the potential to do better grab set ups then the players on the lower ports. Regardless it shouldn't be being discussed on this topic. Has it even been discussed?

Top Bottom