• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock βeta : M2K, MJG, Ally, Pierce7d, Teczero, Joker - STREAMS @ TOP OF OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
so can we legitimately say it would be way ideal for us to run the melee tourney while the brawl tourney is happening instead of at everyones bed time?
I would like to believe there wouldn't be much a problem doing so considering I THINK the brawl tourney is doing brackets only thus allowing everyONE person to go on with the lives we might claim to..have? and who's running it? jayford? uli?
I take it you didn't read a page or so back. We discussed what would happen and people seem okay with it.

I also already said Jayford is running it...hope it answered your questions. Melee will be run during Brawl Singles, but not like, RIGHT away. More around the time of 5 or 6.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Domo might not be able to go and if he doesn't go...idk if I am gonna go still or not >_>.

Kansas why D:

If this happens, then gas will be too expensive for me, and will force me to drop.

Kansas why D:

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
The reason why Melee is so late should be obvious. We need to dedicate setups to Brawl so we get done on time. Depending on how things go, it could be moved up- but there's no guarantees. I'd like to think we could easily get done with the majority of the bracket smoothly, but who really knows.

No one owns PS3s around here except for Joker. Learn to use an arcade stick. ;)

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
I take it you didn't read a page or so back. We discussed what would happen and people seem okay with it.

I also already said Jayford is running it...hope it answered your questions. Melee will be run during Brawl Singles, but not like, RIGHT away. More around the time of 5 or 6.

haha, may have missed it..just fired up a quick skim through the pages after finally locating this thread. :D
maybe you should chill out man!? :)

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I'm not...upset at you? Haha. Just surprised because we were talking about it just a page ago.

It's cool.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Was hyped to come

But saw Yink's new avi and lost a considerable amount of motivation...
Seems like the same things has been happening with everyone else

MLP = Hype Killer

But seriously, everyone should get hyped

Count

Smash Champion
I'm going to rage super hard if Kansas can't make it.

Also I never get to practice this game against people and level 9 ivysaur was puttin in work against me.

Kansas why D:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Anyone happen to be traveling from the MWE (Kentucky, Ohio, Western Indiana, etc...) to this? I could really use a ride, I would love to come to this.

EDIT :Because those states are MWE, not MWW, herp derp. Thanks Lux.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I was under the impression those states comprised the Midwest East.

Midwest west is generally seen as KS, IA, NE, MO, MN etc.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I was under the impression those states comprised the Midwest East.

Midwest west is generally seen as KS, IA, NE, MO, MN etc.
You're right, I won't lie... I actually mixed up my directions. Only excuse was that I'm tired lol... I meant to the right of Indy basically, so I wouldn't be asking people outta the way to come and get me :c It has been fixed, thank you LOL!

Jayford

Smash Lord
This is probably gonna be the last Barwl tournament I ever play in. So *** it I'm probably going all Puff lmao. Also, for Melee it's most likely going to be the Genesis rule set unless anyone has some serious objections.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm bringing my recording set up. I can either record or livestream but not both at the same time. if someone could let me barrow a hacked SD card that has forced replay I can stream them and then record the games later

Kirikou Rung

Smash Apprentice
If someone who is coming through Ohio could pick me up ill go. Its the day after my birthday and i know ill be able to go.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
I'm bringing my recording set up. I can either record or livestream but not both at the same time. if someone could let me barrow a hacked SD card that has forced replay I can stream them and then record the games later
if you use livestream procaster, you can stream and save as mp4 to your computer

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Alright this is next, can't wait. DLA I'll be coming friday, Ill pm you eventually whats up
I really like your MK. Your most recent finals vs m2k was like Mango/PP vs m2k where they just kinda... yeah... and they he kinda quits out... yeah...

I'm still a huge m2k fan though.

Why is tec0 going to this?

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Alright this is next, can't wait. DLA I'll be coming friday, Ill pm you eventually whats up
kk I gotchu, let me know when you're getting in, I get home from work at 4 p.m. so try to make it after that.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I really like your MK. Your most recent finals vs m2k was like Mango/PP vs m2k where they just kinda... yeah... and they he kinda quits out... yeah...

I'm still a huge m2k fan though.

Why is tec0 going to this?
kk I gotchu, let me know when you're getting in, I get home from work at 4 p.m. so try to make it after that.
thanks Zhu, I am a fan of M2K too LOL.

And yeah DLA, got it!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
*looks at title* wow okay so THIS is where Haley's going. What a scrub. Yink, kick him in the nads for me plz <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom