• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock βeta : M2K, MJG, Ally, Pierce7d, Teczero, Joker - STREAMS @ TOP OF OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

N_o_M

Smash Journeyman
at first i heard m2k was going and i was like, **** thats not too far to go play m2k again... then someone tells me like this weekend that my boys tink and kelly from chicago are going and without hesitation im now driving to this LOL... hope to see some more familiar faces at this too!

also dont get pulled over if ur smokin them treez they're really strict over there in iowa.... i went to freakin jail for a night in iowa once for just having a smoking pipe on me!
Yea Iowa is really strict it sucks *** ;(.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
It's looking pretty grim for me being able to attend this now :( :( :(

I really want to go but there's a bunch of family **** that I might have to attend since it's fourth of July and whatnot... I will try my best to come though.

I miss Iooowwwaaaaaaa

Scythe

Smash Master
i'll just end the streak of john out posts right here

Edit: damn you cookie monster

BPx

Smash Lord
It's looking pretty grim for me being able to attend this now :( :( :(

I really want to go but there's a bunch of family **** that I might have to attend since it's fourth of July and whatnot... I will try my best to come though.

I miss Iooowwwaaaaaaa
Ioooooooowaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa misses you!

2nd of July>>>>> 4th of July

HYPE

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Don't be ridiculous-- *checks 1st post* ...o. I think it'd be better if we ran Melee and Brawl at the same time, you know?

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
friday night, but i would prefer it to be close to the venue. about teaming, we'll see.
Correction; you'll need housing for Friday AND Saturday. We're driving to Iowa on Friday, dropping you off at DLA's, going to brainshock on Saturday, staying saturday night, and picking you up and driving home Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom