• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock βeta : M2K, MJG, Ally, Pierce7d, Teczero, Joker - STREAMS @ TOP OF OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicmaster5000

Smash Apprentice
Nope bus is NOT an option as I'll have to stay up for 24 hours since I am more than likely have to take a bus at 2:00 am, get there around 3:00 am and have nothing to do for about 6 hours, then catch the bus again at around midnight back home.

Please Illinois people reading this to see if there is room for just one person.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Well, my manager said he has me covered, so I think that's a green light for me being able to go.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
sonicmaster we haven't even made rides yet... we'll let you know if there's room when we figure things out

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
i have a request guys, i really need a good melee controller for genesis 2. Something really sensitive and responsive. I'm really picky. Can anyone please help me out? I only need it for that one tournament. I wanna go out with a bang but I need a better controller than I have right now

napZzz

Smash Hero
i have a request guys, i really need a good melee controller for genesis 2. Something really sensitive and responsive. I'm really picky. Can anyone please help me out? I only need it for that one tournament. I wanna go out with a bang but I need a better controller than I have right now
>implying you're quitting

anyone who openly tells of retiring comes back lol.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Jayford is taking the liberty of setting up livestream at this event now. Just thought you guys might want to know.

Teh Future

Smash Master
i would help you out except everyone STEALS controllers like huge ****f0ggots

edit: means i don't have any bc they were stolen lol

N_o_M

Smash Journeyman
Lol thanks man, How many peeps are coming from NE do you think?

Teh Future

Smash Master
y is there so many people but no hype?

also.... mjg vs allys snake mm? i don't think mjg has ever lost to snake before, that would be an interesting set :DDD

i need to practice this game sometime before this tournament though lol

MJG

Smash Hero
y is there so many people but no hype?

also.... mjg vs allys snake mm? i don't think mjg has ever lost to snake before, that would be an interesting set :DDD

i need to practice this game sometime before this tournament though lol
I would be down to MM Ally's snake.

Wolf is going hard at this unless I'm playing Kain and maybe M2K. I don't feel like doing those with wolf.
Kansas is good vs wolf though
inb4Ilosetowolf

Is there going to be pools at this or is it just going to be straight bracket?

Also anyone want to $MM? :)
I'll MM you if I have enough money...hopefully I will. I had to bail from COT5 cause of my lack of cash.

We out.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Yink, if I bring a projector, will that count as a TV that you guys can use? I'm bringing YoshQ with me, he'll probably be bringing a wii + brawl, but I don't know if he can bring his TV. That's why I'm asking. :)

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
What's this? Are my eyes deceiving me? When did this tourney get featured under Major Tournaments? Someone hype this shiz up.

Get at me.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
at first i heard m2k was going and i was like, **** thats not too far to go play m2k again... then someone tells me like this weekend that my boys tink and kelly from chicago are going and without hesitation im now driving to this LOL... hope to see some more familiar faces at this too!

also dont get pulled over if ur smokin them treez they're really strict over there in iowa.... i went to freakin jail for a night in iowa once for just having a smoking pipe on me!

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
at first i heard m2k was going and i was like, **** thats not too far to go play m2k again... then someone tells me like this weekend that my boys tink and kelly from chicago are going and without hesitation im now driving to this LOL... hope to see some more familiar faces at this too!

also dont get pulled over if ur smokin them treez they're really strict over there in iowa.... i went to freakin jail for a night in iowa once for just having a smoking pipe on me!
That sucks Flux Wolf. Hoepully I am able to come to this if nothing happens by then.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Freakin have a shot of going by some crazy chance.

Can anyone house me for this?
Freaking Tec0, you can stay with me and have a ride if you are flying into Chicagoland.
If Chicago cannot, I can have Jayford house you. You'd be staying with Pierce as well. :)

Is there going to be pools at this or is it just going to be straight bracket?

Also anyone want to $MM? :)
We're doing straight bracket again. No time for pools. I asked if you guys wanted 2 days + pools but people wanted 1 day with none.

I'll be here with IL people, and I'll have a setup.
Fantastic, thank you very much.

Yink, if I bring a projector, will that count as a TV that you guys can use? I'm bringing YoshQ with me, he'll probably be bringing a wii + brawl, but I don't know if he can bring his TV. That's why I'm asking. :)
I guess I can make an exception ;) It'd be nice to project matches again.

^Wow, what? Hype.

Also, I guess Jayford will be running melee now. If s*** hits the fan, you can blame him.
Yeeeeah, it got featured. Things are looking up. Jay IS running Melee but iirc he's using Genesis Rules.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
A certain Wario main from Iowa found this out the hard way :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom