• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big secret muscles

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
oh damn that was amazing, great vid. I wish I had put my **** together and found a clip or two but that's life (and laziness :p.)
Anyway great job neon/dks.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
i1337 I don't wanna be that guy but like you gotta realize you're doing this during EVO.

Sorry :c.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Yeah, so after a little under a year of playing that #1 guy, Meta-whatever, I finally got bored of trying to win and now I'm playing for fun again. So naturally I'm back to my main man, with 2 additional pick-ups. I found the characters I enjoy playing the most and I think I'm going to stick with them for awhile now. So I'm back for those who remember me :) not sure if I can do anything impressive with the big lug but I'll try. I'll prob stay top 5 in GA at least so that'll be fine by me.

I'll be going to APEX 2 again this year! Sporting my DK Tie and making funny faces. Hope to see some of you guys again. I might try to get some vids up in the next 2 weeks so I can maybe get my DK better too. Here's to hoping.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Welcome back DKs! DK is impossible to quit, it's a proven fact.

Side note, EVO was amaaaazing.

Cable

Smash Lord
All of the DK's must go to Apex its going to be amazing!

Welcome back Micaelis! and my wii reads my brawl again so I'm practicing some DK stuff and still can't master that invicible up B trick grrr

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Nah I wasn't there ripple, but I did hear you get shoutouts right before grand finals.

Good stuff :cool:.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
where have you been brother?
I'z been around. Haven't been on smashboards, though. My partner doesn't really play anymore so it's just me now. Oh, well. Bummer. Even less practice than usual. But even then I guess I'll still be available on AiB for practice. Hit me up, DKs.

:peach:

I've missed you all greatly, btw. Love you guys to death. <3

:dk2:

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I've been slightly working on my DK again. I think I might try to depend on him for the Lucario MU. I can play the Marth MU pretty well with Peach, so I think I'll be good for now.

:peach: :dk2:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Hi :dk:s. I recently decided to use :dk: since his approach is so similar to :wolf:.

i1337 also is bess :dk: and my inspiration :troll:

:018:

:phone:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
You say that, and then like new videos of Will are going to come up and then you'll be like "oh boy I sure am hyped to play DK!"

I mean that happens to me every time.

i1337

Smash Ace
Am I the only one who saw the irony in the recent posts between Neon and Sold?

Also, SeaGull bes :wolf:. (smirk#m#lemon#hug#dance#--------)

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Nah I don't see anything ironic about it.

For real irony though, I've been playing a lot of pikachu recently. I'm pretty good at that thing.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
do you guys know what irony is?

also, ICs are so free on BF. make sure you play there, never play on SV

i1337

Smash Ace
do you guys know what irony is?

also, ICs are so free on BF. make sure you play there, never play on SV
Ah yes. I recently got 2 stocked by swordgard on BF in a tournament match. TEACH ME DONKEY KONG VERSUS ICE CLIMBERS

I'll upload the video and link you when I have the replay :)

On another note, to everyone in this thread, please subscribe to http://youtube.com/CanadaBrawl :)

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I wish we had any good ICs or Pikachus up here. I don't have the experience to say anything but I've also never had problems with them.

If you want, you can start a match-up discussion for them and see what other people have to say.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
What are you doing here?

Lain doesn't come down here all that often. Also I refuse to believe Roller is anything lmao.

Roller

Smash Legend
Sold, if you'd like we can mm next time we are at the same tourney. (SiiS?) Not trying to be like, "yo I'mma kick your ***" or anything. Because I am not great. But I'll mm you, or anybody else here that would like to. I usually do quite a few at tourneys.

I do find it quite amusing that you "refuse to believe" I have anything, I'm assuming just because I trolled the **** out of your PR earlier this year. Yes, I find getting people worked up amusing, I do not see what that has to do with my playing ability.

Last weekend I got top 5 in NYC, losing to Ninjalink and Jtails who are both solid players.

Top Bottom