• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best/worst/weirdest gamertags

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
Dr. Peepee is a great name since he gets a beast tag from it (PPMD).

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
I love Dr. Peepee's name, I love saying it around people who are casual with smash and weirding them out. After hitting a hot Falco combo I'm like "I'm Dr. Peepee" In a weird voice and they freak out. lol

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
that was. . . yeah. totally unnecessary. i saw the results and was like wtf
The best part was when Fullmetal was calling out a match:
FMTL: "Ok next on the front TV we have Dr. Peepee vs Sug... NES n00b what the **** did you enter as!?!"
Ryan: "**** yoooouuuuu!!!"

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Gamertags are so lame, it makes us all look like wannabe rappers. "Smash Delight" performed by DrPeePee featuring Darkrain. True professionalism arrives when legal/Christian names are used.
Huh, I wonder who would ever use a Christian name...

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
You're one of the few lol. Edit: nice there are at least two people.

I've Jihad it is a great name.
PeePee, your name is the ****. Ignore the dummies.

Also, I've Jihad It, is seriously my favorite name I've ever seen. I cant believe I forgot about him! And he mains falcon!!!

HugS™

Smash Lord
Favorites: DieSuperFly, Rob$, Recipherus, Tigerbombz, G-regulate, Zelgadis, Silent Spectre (Actually, I don't think there's a falcon alive with a bad name), PBS (Powered By Sex) - it's only good because we all know he's powerless as f***. And Chillin.

Worst: ChillinDude829, Flesheater, BloodOfTheFallen, Dr. Pee Pee (LOL sorry man), Tinkerbell, Homemadewafflez, Ihavespaceballs, Jake The Boy (His name is Ryan)

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Gamertags are so lame, it makes us all look like wannabe rappers. "Smash Delight" performed by DrPeePee featuring Darkrain. True professionalism arrives when legal/Christian names are used.
Why's is gotta be Christian, eh? What about legal Jewish names? Or just legal names in general? Why they gotta be Jesus names?

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Favorites: DieSuperFly, Rob$, Recipherus, Tigerbombz, G-regulate, Zelgadis, Silent Spectre (Actually, I don't think there's a falcon alive with a bad name), PBS (Powered By Sex) - it's only good because we all know he's powerless as f***. And Chillin.

Worst: ChillinDude829, Flesheater, BloodOfTheFallen, Dr. Pee Pee (LOL sorry man), Tinkerbell, Homemadewafflez, Ihavespaceballs, Jake The Boy (His name is Ryan)
Uhhh, GamerGuitarist7 and EricTwist. LOL I don't know if EricTwist is that bad but GamerGuitarist7 sounds terrible. GG7 sounds amazing tho.

Ballistics

Smash Champion

fexi

Smash Rookie
I can't believe I just read through 19 pages of this...

Armada is an amazing name... especially because it's a full-bodied name, and it's peach! but still plays like an armada!
I always thought mango was a cool name because it's so ridiculous.
iori is a boss name. conveniently fits as an actual tag.
aniki, scar, dashizwiz are awesome.

Mew2King, what were you thinking??! you deserve so much more...
I don't see much of him anymore, but I always thought KoreanDJ was really uncreative.

Top Bottom