• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Brawl mains in Canada! 1.0* Updated Nov 26, 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Best Ganondorf: Arsenic41 (he took CvO's MK to game 5, all on BF)

CvO doesn't play G&W anymore; he's Wiigii, with a side of DK and MK.

SAUS is and always will be best Link and Ike.

Swordgard has the best ICs. If you debate against this, you have problems. Very big problems.

For ZSS, I'll keep in touch with Cynan and see how he's going.

For Zelda, there's only one choice: Nukls. And by that I mean his Zelda is the best.

I wish my cousin still played Olimar...I'd truly nominate him (despite hating him XDD)

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Lol doc other then that tourny with the LCDs, im like a good 3 games above you then losses, even though your win is most recent. you claim your better because of this. on aib you beat me 2x at the start, and the last one i beat u lol see how it works ;)

anyways you think you passed me and have nothing more to prove? $50 mm me in a mk ditto bo5 next tourny we goto
This should go down at Pownz for $5 entry

I say forget pools, do teams first then run this mm, then singles

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
You say you know my patterns, yet you can't beat my mk offline in a set..

Face it, tornado > shuttle loop is not " knowing my patterns ", I have many ways around your gayness and I put a lot of hard work into this game + watch m2k play all the time.

I'm on the mk boards reading of ways to counter people like you who have a " hard to approach playstyle ", not to mention I have a little something called DI.

I don't think I'll lose to you anytime soon in a set, you don't like the game as much as I do nor do you commit as much.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Tripple post, I just realized something, we will inevitably face off in the Grand / winners finals, lets just build up the hype there, disregard my above posts.

And I need to stop being such a sour ****, sorry for being so uptight Phil / community.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Doc. Do a 100$ MM. You don't understand how hype that would be. I will actually find the classiest "spa" in hamilton, and make whoever wins use that 100$ wisely. LOL.

*Edit* I'm sorry about that alphacans, we didn't mean to preclude you. At the time you werent on msn, so we weren't able to invite you. I'd like to talk to you seperately though, so we can discuss some of the information we all agreed upon or disagreed on. As well as get your input on them.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Doc do you really wanna throw away $100 bucks like that?
Okay when is the last time Phil has beaten me in an mk ditto set? Lets get real people.

I don't understand nor can I comprehend why he's insisting he can beat me in a set over barely beating my mk in 1 match of a set on ****ing wifi, sorry I do not normally get all edgy over these things but Phil your overall cockiness will lose you money.

I've earnt everything I have, do not try and take that away from me.

Iliad

Smash Lord
OP is updated. Some minor changes might be made when I get Alphacan's full input on the list. But save 2 or 3 characters, this list is legit panelized. Get at me *****es.

*edit*

Any runner up was the closest person with a minimum of 2 votes from the 7 panelists. There were plenty of obscure 1 votes, that don't deserve a runner up nomination, as that signifies that panelist's sole bias.

KingAce

Smash Ace
I think its your cockiness that will end up losing you your money :)
and just because i dont commit as much time into the game as you, doesnt mean your automatically better. the reason behind my "cockiness" is because I actually never played this game outside of tournies and was still able to win(due to mk ;)), so I didnt feel a need to be playing or practicing, and I had to just improve through tournies. after realizing im not gonna win unless i start playing and find **** out, i started playing and in my mind im sure I can beat you. Up to you about whether you wanna do the $100 MM or wait until brackets.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Okay when is the last time Phil has beaten me in an mk ditto set? Lets get real people.

I don't understand nor can I comprehend why he's insisting he can beat me in a set over barely beating my mk in 1 match of a set on ****ing wifi, sorry I do not normally get all edgy over these things but Phil your overall cockiness will lose you money.

I've earnt everything I have, do not try and take that away from me.
You're alias should be SilverCock.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
yall better not back out of that 100$ MM, the **** has been talked,time to walk the walk boys

and i dont care about ANY of these spots just so you all know,im just being truthful that im the best GW in canada,not my fault all the canada GWs suck,oh and you can take me off for best fox also...i dont care about it

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Oh shiiiiiiiit Doc coming with the heat and ace answering ahahhahha.... i better see this and it better happen in december.

Wow, good list. Especially for the vacants.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Do the mm doc if u have any self respect. U cant just say ur better and ***** out. Definitely needs recording and commentary

Niko_K

Smash Master
No it isn't. WC is Weak Cost for a reason.

$100 or quit.

I know doc thinks he's...too legit to quit

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
doc just told me he's willing to up it to 500$....getting closer to that marvel vs capcom mm stylez!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom