• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBC 1:Lounis' Birthday:$200+ Bonus Pot: M2k, BigLou, Reflex, Seibrik, Kadaj

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Lol true but i def got u guys covered on food and drinks for ur stay and maybe even a good breakfast for sunday morning depending on when u guys planned on leaving.
Damn, I live 5 mins away and this is rather convincing.

Keep a spot open for me chas :p

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Hey guys. I know I live about 1.5 hrs away from the venue, but if my wife is fine w/ it, we have a guest room w/ a queen size bed and a sofa bed downstairs that no one ever uses. So I might be able to hold a car from FL or something if needed. I mean its better than nothing. I'll let you guys know later.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if you want to team kingtoon, i can ask my current teammate if thats ok. only because my current teammate now has someone he can team with (i wasnt going to ditch him if he didnt have a partner)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
if you want to team kingtoon, i can ask my current teammate if thats ok. only because my current teammate now has someone he can team with (i wasnt going to ditch him if he didnt have a partner)
Eh, i mean. I was pretty damn pumped to team with a good player. I'd be pretty dissapointed, but i told you it's up to you keith.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I gonna be wearing some white slip ons at this tourney that I need all the smashers to sign. Gonna be for memories of the smash community in the future

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I aint signin yo flip flops lol. Get a T-shirt or something. Or a hat lol then we could all sign that lol

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Hey Trips, if you go to this, we should team :D

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
D-torrrrrrrrr
Try to get another car running.
I know tampa was thinking about it, and Xlastis and DJ Jeff wanted to go.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I'm looking into bringing a car to this hopefully, but it was already NC people that were interested; anyone offering housing. I'd have 5 people.

DRN

Smash Lord
I'm looking into bringing a car to this hopefully, but it was already NC people that were interested; anyone offering housing. I'd have 5 people.
U can talk to BigLou, NoID, or Kaptain for housing. Glad to hear NC is coming. Can u tell me who exactly coming so i can put u down as confirmed and not just interested?

A Housing List is right above the Attendance list for this tourney which will lead you to their profiles so u can PM them.

*CT*

Smash Lord
U can talk to BigLou, NoID, or Kaptain for housing. Glad to hear NC is coming. Can u tell me who exactly coming so i can put u down as confirmed and not just interested?

A Housing List is right above the Attendance list for this tourney which will lead you to their profiles so u can PM them.
If I go my planned car is:
CT
Kadaj
H1N1
Arch
Uncle

Top Bottom