• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBC 1:Lounis' Birthday:$200+ Bonus Pot: M2k, BigLou, Reflex, Seibrik, Kadaj

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hes not coming? Man **** this tourney
:phone:

^ wtf is this thing on the end of my posts now

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
it autoputs that there if you post from the phone now, i believe.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Word NC steeping their **** up. I see that.

*****s from other S. ATL States where are you at? Atm MD/VA>LA they are showing more interest in this than you guys are and that aren't in our region.

Forreal though if we can could somehow make this viral through the east coast, we could slowly move to the MW before tourney date. (LOL wishful hype thinking)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Crewwwwwwwssss

CREW BATTLESS!!

Everyone get your **** together it's goin DOWN!

NC,GA,AL,FL,PA,THE ****IN WORLD!!!

HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DRN

Smash Lord
NC beats GA/AL by itself, adding the rest of OoS would just be so much overkill
Yo we ***** u guys in the first crew battle <3. Plus we'd actually have good GA players instead of Me lol. I sux. Also GA/AL are playing good characters now and are actually playing like they know what they are doing

stingers

Smash Obsessed
what was the first crew battle, MLG? lol w/e =p we won most recently. not to mention the most recent crew battle we didnt even have all our best players while y'all had all yours :laugh: even though it was in our state >.> LES GO BABY

DRN

Smash Lord
We didnt have our best. Both Scatt and Player-1 are prob better then me. We should do it again and put some money down huh? Larger scale too <3

stingers

Smash Obsessed
the problem is getting everyone together lol. like our 5 are sushi/kadaj/stingers/peepee/shady(?)
and they dont go to things all the time. so if we're putting money on it it is when everyone is there =] maybe at a huge regional (not this =[ <3)

Scatz

Smash Champion
We didn't have all of our best during Raleigh. Lmao, and I certainly wasn't one of the best then.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
the most recent was g6 >.> y'all had reflex/lou/kismet/chaz/micaelis iirc. so y'all were missing scatt, but we were missing sushi (who was our best player) so it evens out lol

man whatever
**** y'all
GA sucks
NC rocks
get at me =]

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm using all Peach in my crew battle.
:phone:

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Woot. Its so much fun to watch the monkeys throw feces.

So yeah, I'm a confirmed for housing. I got a message from *CT* about housing NC, but Kadaj says he already got their car a house. Heres the thing, I live in a condo in athens and have room for about 4-5 people. I do live about 1.5 hours east of the venue. I know its more driving, but its a place to sleep.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
so my mom said that the chances of going to this arent too bad, esp since i dont have school all week before this.

except she said she would have to bring me. ****.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
How about this...

If you come to tally on friday night you can come with me 2 a grad bash party 4 free!!!

& I promise you will get effed up!!!

Odds of you gettin sum(Not from me) would be in the green as long as u follow a lil bit of my advice :-)

Two-Ell

Smash Master
DRN, take the (interested) off my name. I'm riding with Mink x3

This event is going to be sex.

Edit: lol apparently I got switched again. I'm riding with Gallax's car.

:rosalina:

Saltix

Smash Lord
Seeing Jamal's name on the attendance list has just confirmed me
I will also bring a TV

Also if Xaltis shows up,
i WILL CHALLENGE HIM FOR RIGHTS TO THE NAME/ANAGRAM THAT IS SALTIX/XALTIS

DRN

Smash Lord
u should really host a mid tier side event at this.
We already have a luigi side event for Lounis' Birthday and were not even sure if were gonna run that because of time. We wanna make sure everything goes smoothly. Things turned out bigger then we originally thought for the first BBC lol. Of course i love that ! :143:

I'm coming to this on the FL hype carpools~

If internet can be attained I'd be happy to stream.

:rosalina:
Sadly atm we dont have internet to stream. Were trying to figure out how to tether a connection from a phone to a laptop which is possible. If u have a recording device it'd be amazing though. We want to get as much recorded as possible. We'll also be bringing a really nice 1080p video camera to get interviews/just to record the super hype.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Didn't GDX say he had something for streaming? Idk if he said he'll bring it to this, but it'd be legit as hell lol.

Top Bottom