• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBC 1:Lounis' Birthday:$200+ Bonus Pot: M2k, BigLou, Reflex, Seibrik, Kadaj

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol mink said 2 cars from gainesville were going as he heard from ryo?

I personally don't know what's going on...not even trolling

Scatz

Smash Champion
Yo Miles, not bad hype video, but it's kinda late for it to be the first hype vid don't you think? I can spice that up even more if I had the time to do it. Maybe I'll make one for another tourney GA will make later in the year (If I'm given enough stuff to use).

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Why does this have to be over two weeks away T.T

It's gonna be agony to wait x3

hopefully more interest will be generated in the meantime.

I better hear you guys blasting that Thugnificent song when the party starts~

:rosalina:

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Yo Miles, not bad hype video, but it's kinda late for it to be the first hype vid don't you think? I can spice that up even more if I had the time to do it. Maybe I'll make one for another tourney GA will make later in the year (If I'm given enough stuff to use).
hype video =/= vlog.

yo, btw Chas, get on AIM sometime, tomorrow is fine, I'd like to talk to you about some st00f
It's part of my vlog series for BBC and SALT. I'm gonna make one for every BBC and one for every SALT. I can't do all I want as far as editing because my cpu blows lol. That 2 min video took 3hrs to make lol

MVD

Smash Master
so.... I cant go anymore.... I forgot I had promised a VERY special friend of mine I would go to her graduation party on May 1st, and since this is on the day before there is literally no way I can get back in time for the party without ****ing over the car im in, I cant bail on her so I cant go, im so upset about this :'(

Kaptain

Smash Ace
I'll represent GA on accounts of Jigglypuff. Since I seem to be the only GA player that ever uses puff tourney wise. At least... thats ever on the puff boards.

Scatz

Smash Champion
It's part of my vlog series for BBC and SALT. I'm gonna make one for every BBC and one for every SALT. I can't do all I want as far as editing because my cpu blows lol. That 2 min video took 3hrs to make lol
Either way, if you want some help, just shoot my way.

DRN

Smash Lord
so.... I cant go anymore.... I forgot I had promised a VERY special friend of mine I would go to her graduation party on May 1st, and since this is on the day before there is literally no way I can get back in time for the party without ****ing over the car im in, I cant bail on her so I cant go, im so upset about this :'(
WHYYYYYYY i wanted to rematch mm u! Saaad faaaceeee.

MVD <3 :[

*sadly takes your name off list*

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Problem

Either way, if you want some help, just shoot my way.
No problem

WHYYYYYYY i wanted to rematch mm u! Saaad faaaceeee.

MVD <3 :[

*sadly takes your name off list*
Don't do it yet there's a solution

I like that video blog miles. Gotta make me one for Bulldog Brawl 2 in september.
I'm hoping to do one for every GA tourney. A vlog for everyone of our Tourney series. I'm a body full of hype and support for my scene lol.

just get 2nd place (to me) and buy an airplane ticket back...problem solved!

btw, bring dfear
Solution

WHAT!!!!!

MVD that's sucks dude. Punch your friend in the face for us.
It's a girl, he aint Chris Brown

Also, now that MVD might be leaving, that means Seibriks out of a partner. Seibrik and KingToon? Scary team imo

MVD

Smash Master
Jesse -_- and no she is a close friend who has a bf lol its not my fault I cant go x.x

milesg2g

Smash Champion
How close of friends? Like "Oh **** I'm too close to snakes Utilt?" Close or like D3 Grab range close?

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Anyone passing through B'ham, or anyone else in b'ham want to go?

If not, I might see if I can catch Rag when he passes through Montgomery, even though its a bit out of the way (if there is room).

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
so you're telling me that:
1) you aren't getting it in
2) she has a bf

Correct?

WTF are you going to her graduation for?

MVD

Smash Master
she is a very good friend of mine? I promised her? I'm a genuinely good guy? like idk whats up with everyone being mad cause I aint gonna **** her, if I was it be fine but since im not im wrong? wtf

Scatz

Smash Champion
Lmao wow. Everyone else is ********. MVD, we'll play some other time and I'll actually kill you instead of letting you live to 200 like last time ;)

MVD

Smash Master
sorry Garret! we will go to an oos together soon enough I promise!

Scatz, its tough not letting me live to 200+

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Why is everyone on MVD's ****? He has a life outside of smash too, guys.

But, yeah, I unfortunately can't go either. Parents being dumb and **** :/ Maybe next time.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
MVD man, i was so pumped to drive with you.
:-\ Next time i guess.
2Link and Seibrik are still coming right?
D-torr, why don't you hitch a ride with seibrik and 2Link up to CFL? Then you can come too.

Top Bottom