• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBC 1:Lounis' Birthday:$200+ Bonus Pot: M2k, BigLou, Reflex, Seibrik, Kadaj

MVD

Smash Master
im sorry Mink, the only way it can happen is if we leave right when the tournament is done so im back home before 5 PM but thats like impossible lol

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Thats fine jeff.
The verdict right now is if Gallax decides to ride back saturday night or stay.
He has the option. So. It'll workout. I doubt ANYONE wants to go back saturday night. So, bleh.

gallax

Smash Hero
Yeah, problem solved for me. Not driving back sat night. Too much driving too fast. Looks like ima need a place to stay sat night and a place to go to church sunday. Anyone able to help at all?

MVD

Smash Master
All right look, I am willing to go and then.get a one way plane ticket for either Saturday night or Sunday by noon, if somebody can find me a cheap flight I will do my best to make it happen, only problem is I gotta pay for gas plane and tournament out of pocket and that may be a bit much, someone help meeee cause I wanna go and enjoy seeing ppl I haven't seen in a while, I wanna please everyone that weekend

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
All right look, I am willing to go and then.get a one way plane ticket for either Saturday night or Sunday by noon, if somebody can find me a cheap flight I will do my best to make it happen, only problem is I gotta pay for gas plane and tournament out of pocket and that may be a bit much, someone help meeee cause I wanna go and enjoy seeing ppl I haven't seen in a while, I wanna please everyone that weekend
Travelocity says you can leave from Atlanta to Miami for $143 (and that's after taxes and whatnot). You'd leave on Sunday at 5:30 AM and get there at 9:25. There's also a flight for the same price that leaves at 7:25 AM and gets to Miami at 12:05 PM, though I don't know if that's too late or not. Those appears to be the cheapest flights--Take your pick.

MVD

Smash Master
I need cheaper than that lol I can't afford to drop all that cash unless people help me

gallax

Smash Hero
Ah, its in a church. Well it looks like i know where im gonna go sunday morning for service lol. This thing was meant for fl to come i swear haha.

And who can house us btw?

DRN

Smash Lord
I need cheaper than that lol I can't afford to drop all that cash unless people help me
I'd pay for ur tourney fees out of my pocket and some of the gas if u came. Thats like really all i could do because it'd be really awesome to have u at the tourney ;D

Tourney fees were like the cheapest u named too lol

MVD

Smash Master
How much of the gas lol I appreciate the tournament fees being covered your very kind

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i can drive people to this, but i will most likely have work from 6pm to 12 pm. if you guys don't mind sticking around and hanging out with lounis, i can take a car of dudes.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i'm working straight into sunday

it's a joke because it's against my religion

MVD

Smash Master
I have a flight I am interested in buying but its at Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport which is like an hour south of the venue and it leaves at 7 in the morning on sunday, anyone wanna help MVD :D
there is another one that leaves at 10 from the same place

D

Deleted member

Lounis told me that this tourney got moved to May 14th.

The thread has not been updated.

Is this true?

The Melee players are all gonna go to G6 that weekend.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Ah, its in a church. Well it looks like i know where im gonna go sunday morning for service lol. This thing was meant for fl to come i swear haha.

And who can house us btw?
If its a church your looking for your car can house w/ me. I live in a college town so there is a church for all religions/denominations around here. Only thing is like i said, its an extra 1.5 hrs east from the venue itself.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Lounis told me that this tourney got moved to May 14th.

The thread has not been updated.

Is this true?

The Melee players are all gonna go to G6 that weekend.
Yo, if this is true, then I'm immediately confirmed for this since I'll be back home before summer classes.

D

Deleted member

What is he talking about? lol
Idk man.

Lounis said this to me earlier today.

I think it would be a dumb move for the tournament to be moved to that date as the instate and out of state Melee attendance will drop dramatically because everybody will go to G6.

Top Bottom