• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBC 1:Lounis' Birthday:$200+ Bonus Pot: M2k, BigLou, Reflex, Seibrik, Kadaj

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I can't wait 2 see what kinda music yaw play @ lou party =D

Any1 have green mario #? My phone is fail so I lost all my contacts -____-

Saltix

Smash Lord
Holy **** I am SO glad I'm not the only one who knows about LIL B
this makes me want to attend BBC even more to build a based community

milesg2g

Smash Champion
So check this. Most of GA knows that I've been looking for work constantly since graduating HS and haven't succeeded lol. I recently applied and interviewed with Ihop. I somewhat have the job, it's just there's too many people that work there. He said come back in 2 weeks, which is 1 day before the venue if you count from 2day. I'm so worried, Idk if I should go to the Ihop on the 29 and then have him say "You start 2mrw" and then be like "yeah about that sir....." or if I should go back on Monday/Sunday and be like "I'm here!" lol I can't miss BBC, I did so much towards hyping this event. I have to be here lol. Help me out guys!

DRN

Smash Lord
So check this. Most of GA knows that I've been looking for work constantly since graduating HS and haven't succeeded lol. I recently applied and interviewed with Ihop. I somewhat have the job, it's just there's too many people that work there. He said come back in 2 weeks, which is 1 day before the venue if you count from 2day. I'm so worried, Idk if I should go to the Ihop on the 29 and then have him say "You start 2mrw" and then be like "yeah about that sir....." or if I should go back on Monday/Sunday and be like "I'm here!" lol I can't miss BBC, I did so much towards hyping this event. I have to be here lol. Help me out guys!
U should do w/e gets u the job. If he tells u to come back tmr then u could always ask to start Sunday on. Job is prob more important but u should def come to this. Gonna be super hype. Of course if u dont think he'd care if u go on Mon/Sunday then do that!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if ed could find a way to pull the owed money to me from polmex, i wouldn't even be mad if he used it to get here :awesome:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yo.
Radix and Ed for taking a double seated bike.

Also, Go in there on the 29th, and say you'll be out of town on the 30th and 31st. Easy as that.
They can't not hire you because you're OOT.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Yo.
Radix and Ed for taking a double seated bike.

Also, Go in there on the 29th, and say you'll be out of town on the 30th and 31st. Easy as that.
They can't not hire you because you're OOT.
That's the thing though, I don't wanna arrive and be like "Hi I'm here, but I can't work 2mrw" they might need me for that day lol

Kaptain

Smash Ace
I would honestly say i doubt youll start on a saturday. Your first day will be training. And coming form someone who has been management in food business before, I dont know a single company that wants to train someone on the busiest days of week. Most likely you will be meeting him around lunch time on friday. He will say hire or not, or set up another interview. And you will likely start on a not so busy time... which will be between 2 and 4 monday - thursday, which are the times between lunch and dinner when almost NO ONE will be at the store. That way he can get down to business and not have to worry about a crowd.

So all in all miles, you should be pretty safe no matter what you do.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Did they say come in for an interview?
Because usually they'll say "When can you start?" And then you can say, i'll be out of town this weekend, i just wanted to make sure i was here today, cause it's important to me. I can start on Sunday/Monday. (whenever you can).

They can't expect you to come in for an interview and then work right then. At least, they shouldn't. They won't fire you for being out of town.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
They have a lot of people working there, correct? They won't have you working the next day.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Did they say come in for an interview?
Because usually they'll say "When can you start?" And then you can say, i'll be out of town this weekend, i just wanted to make sure i was here today, cause it's important to me. I can start on Sunday/Monday. (whenever you can).

They can't expect you to come in for an interview and then work right then. At least, they shouldn't. They won't fire you for being out of town.
I was @ the interview, and he said "Before I hire you I have to make a few changes" or something like that. then he said "Come back in 2 weeks and we'll see what I can do for you" During the interview he didn't seem to be too aware of like what was going on. I'm sure he probably won't remember the date so if I come in a day or two after the 2 weekspan I'm sure he won't mind. I'll go in on Sunday and be like "Ok it's been two weeks" lol

They have a lot of people working there, correct? They won't have you working the next day.
I think he's gonna have to fire someone to get me a job tbough. I'm confused, but I really need this job to travel and rep more. lol

Top Bottom