• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBC 1:Lounis' Birthday:$200+ Bonus Pot: M2k, BigLou, Reflex, Seibrik, Kadaj

BBQ°

Smash Champion
i just realized it's been over a year since you told me to wait that long at winterfest lol so now you have to tell me wtf dentedglass came from
I actually remembered in December 2010 (exactly one year after winterfest) to ask Lounis where dentedglass came from, and he told me the whole story :awesome:

gallax

Smash Hero
Ryo, how many cars is gville bringing? And also we should all drive up there together. It'd be much safer that way just in case something happens to one of our cars we arent stranded. Plus we are all brining extra money just in case something happens to another car, or ours. Each person is bringing an extra 50$(minimum) to pitch in if anyone needs help.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Ryo, have any room in your car?
I know that Solo wanted to come, but as far as i know we dont have room in our cars. I'm sure someone in one of the cars could man up and sit on a lap for an hour and we could throw solo in one of your cars if you're bringing more than one.

Just as an idea assuming you're taking more than one car.
So much hype that Ryo's going.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Add Janay and Alex to the list lol.

They're me and Flea's friends, I'm gonna try to get them involved in the community lol.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Yeah, I'll MM ppl if anyone wants to as well, also I'm down for rainbow cruise mms as well and I main diddy so it should be free ;D

:phone:

DRN

Smash Lord
Super Hype!

I might have to upgrade the cake again because of all the people lol

Also Calvin lets mm. We havent played this season and its highly unlikely we'll play at BBC in bracket

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Lou havin the woooooooooorst day for birthdays. And then being indecisive on some melee.

THAT'S AIGHT MAN, NEXT TIME I SEE YOU, YOU BRING THAT WEAK A** BUFF BAGWELL AND LET'S SEE WHERE YOU AT.

I'm really just going around posting fairly random stuff so people can click my cat and get in the know 'bout the hype.

DRN

Smash Lord
Damn, this tourney is looking stacked. Lovin' it. :cool:

Will there be pools, Chas?
Yea if the turnout is what it seems to be then there will be pools. The reason i am trying to get a somewhat accurate attendance now is so that i can at least put together part of the pools(expected 1-2 seeds at least) and finish once we get the actual attendance.

kismet2

Smash Ace
I never did to get that MM at G6 R2; you still up for it?

Maybe just some cerial friendlies if I'm low on cash
yeah that's fine XD

Super Hype!

I might have to upgrade the cake again because of all the people lol

Also Calvin lets mm. We havent played this season and its highly unlikely we'll play at BBC in bracket
sure and then after our mm we're going to play each other in bracket so i can 2-0 you again. :cool: jk but yeah if we do mm you better go all zss

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Lou havin the woooooooooorst day for birthdays. And then being indecisive on some melee.

THAT'S AIGHT MAN, NEXT TIME I SEE YOU, YOU BRING THAT WEAK A** BUFF BAGWELL AND LET'S SEE WHERE YOU AT.

I'm really just going around posting fairly random stuff so people can click my cat and get in the know 'bout the hype.

That signature is soooooo gooood

May I help spread the hype?

Anyway, Birmingham is interested. So I guess I could be making an entrance.

DRN

Smash Lord
There is now a limit on the amount of set ups people can bring! You will only get a discount if you are on the list. Of course if you want to risk it then you can bring a set up and we MIGHT give you a discount depending on if we end up using the set up.

The limit/ current amount is listed so make sure your confirmed if you are bringing one!

DRN

Smash Lord
ok haha i'll definitely do that and i'll show you a few new things that i learned in the matchup to devastate you.
Lol and i'll show u how differently i play outside of friendlies. Of course even though i promised myself not to MM i have to do this one for sure.

Top Bottom