• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBC 1:Lounis' Birthday:$200+ Bonus Pot: M2k, BigLou, Reflex, Seibrik, Kadaj

MVD

Smash Master
i agree 100% with both of these posts

ey guys i have sprint and i can just tether internet so we can stream since i have unlimited data. I dont care. my only stipulation is that im allowed to commentate on the stream :laugh:
You mean as long as WE get to commentate together cause we da bess

:phone:

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Someone.
Get AWAL.

I know theres someone in S. GA that can get him, he's only like, 45 from GA. Lol. My car has no room and we can't get him.

Someone help him out!
The problem is, most ga smashers live around the atlanta area. You have a few from columbus but that is still still a 3 and a half hour drive from taly.

Someone needs to get him though!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
ill be takn mm's at this.

my :toonlink: vs any character but :snake:
This man already beat the **** out of me once.
Someone.
Get AWAL.

I know theres someone in S. GA that can get him, he's only like, 45 from GA. Lol. My car has no room and we can't get him.

Someone help him out!
yes, someone give this man a ride
I'll bring a gamecube with Melee, Double Dash, and Mario Party 4.
I'll bring some salt.

My manager's last name is Morton.. how badass is that??!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Mario Party 2 and 3 are the real gems.
i can definitely agree with that

but mp5 is the superior gamecube one

ill play MP8 if we dont have a choice...

lol luis remember that hype that was around 1vs1 government back at one of the old impact clash? i cant imagine mario party

Player-1

Smash Legend
I have Mario Party 2 and 3 and maybe 1 if I can find it on the N64, I could bring it =p, although I only ahve 3 n64 controllers

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I have Mario Party 2 and 3 and maybe 1 if I can find it on the N64, I could bring it =p, although I only ahve 3 n64 controllers
we have a play n trade...id be willing to go find if they have a n64 controller if you can guarantee you have 3 already

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I can bring a Virtual Console of MP2. I dunno if you guys strictly prefer it on the N64 though D:

it never matters to me really lol.

:rosalina:
oh, that works.

every ***** in here gonna have a gamecube controller. did they ever VC mp3?

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Hey, so it looks like I might be able to make this or at least come for some friendlies. So if anyone wants to MM and stuff that's be cool.

I'll prob show up around 5-6 pm so maybe doubles will run that late. Prob not though.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
not as good as MP5, but im still down to style on *****s with yoshi
I played Mario Party 5 for the first time a few months ago, and that game is the whackest bull**** I have ever played. The item play takes no skill at all, and the minigames are ******** as ****, and a lot of them are based off luck. Mario Party 4 takes SOME skill, and I'm not even trolling this time.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I played Mario Party 5 for the first time a few months ago, and that game is the whackest bull**** I have ever played. The item play takes no skill at all, and the minigames are ******** as ****, and a lot of them are based off luck. Mario Party 4 takes SOME skill, and I'm not even trolling this time.
i admit the throwing the items onto tiles was weird, but i was personally not a big fan of the mega/mini mushroom thing

i think mp4 had better minigames though, but mp5 had better stages

id honestly play either but i personally preferred 5

(2/3 was better than both of them though)

Kaptain

Smash Ace
>.> This was meant to be around Lounis Birthday. There arent many ppl graduating around this time.
I only have 1 more day of class after the tourney, so it is close to finals time. And for some schools it is in the middle of finals week.

The point I'm try to make here is college sucks.

EDIT:
On a positive note... i hit 100 posts!!!! YAY.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Speaking of bringing other games just to have fun with... does anyone have/play dissidia? I've had it for a while... and ive never been able to play anyone but the computer. I'd like to test my onion knight.

Top Bottom