• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBC 1:Lounis' Birthday:$200+ Bonus Pot: M2k, BigLou, Reflex, Seibrik, Kadaj

Player-1

Smash Legend
Yeah guys, I'm in charge of the venue pretty much(Chas should put this in OP) and I can tell you that it's definitely on the 30th

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
The tournament is still on the same day.

I don't know if the party is what he means, but, it's his birthday--He can troll if he wants to.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I was gonna say, the 14th?
I can't be there. hahaha

But if it's the 30th, hyell yeah.
DRN. Get my boy gallax to stay with you :)
PLEEEEASE.
So we can drive home togeths.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
SOMEONE GET ME FROM TALLY!!!! LOL!!!

O wait... Better yet!!! SOMEONE CONVINCE GREEN MARIO 2 GO 2 THIS!!!!

Yeah... Both ideas sound good :-)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Can SleepyK or Xiff convince Green Mario 2 Drive??? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:sonic:

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Travis...

What in the HELLLLLLL are you talking about.

I told you my birthday party was moved, not once did I say anything about the tourney.

I dont even.....understand where you would even begin to think that this tourney date changed

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Lou!!! U have to come to Tally so I can treat u 2 VIP service @ da club dude!!! Girls on poles w/ *** shakin all night

Free Liq

Da LYFE :-)

Player-3

Smash Hero
Indeed, I do. :(

I'm gonna work on my troublesome matchups, though. I have something for Diddy, Marth, and Dedede, and something less effective for Meta Knight.
this guy can't carry GA in crews... his pt gets taken to last stock 60 ish % by an unranked marth players toon link who plays like '08

trollface.jpg

...do y'all not have any female friends or something? smh
girls are icky

wait are you coming to this stingers?!

get hype stingers is coming to rematch me on 75m

MVD

Smash Master
confirmed again! still need some help guyssss if anyone can I'd greatly appreciate it

MVD

Smash Master
Sleepy K is gonna give me a ride to the airport and my flight is at 10 so everything is gonna be fine

gallax

Smash Hero
If its a church your looking for your car can house w/ me. I live in a college town so there is a church for all religions/denominations around here. Only thing is like i said, its an extra 1.5 hrs east from the venue itself.
Yeah the problem is your an hour and a half east of the venue. That means im diriving that much longer to get home.

*CT*

Smash Lord
People are confused and confusing, Reflex I want to play your Wario, all the Warios in NC died x.x so I have no MU exp anymore.

*CT*

Smash Lord
:p My Fox is garbage to begin with and all the Diddy's died in NC too....wait I forgot about Keith, never mind but I'd still lose, we only have Robs, MKs and Snakes

archer.

Smash Lord
That basically makes NC just like most other states. Except with robots everywhere. It's like NC is in the future or something.

Player-3

Smash Hero
so i'm down to money match any and all DDDs at this

yes

i just posted that

$1 sons get at my expensive *** gambling

Top Bottom