• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBC 1:Lounis' Birthday:$200+ Bonus Pot: M2k, BigLou, Reflex, Seibrik, Kadaj

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Word to those people in FL making it happening lol before you know it their whole smash community will be here, but wait...

NC where you at?

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Dude this tourney's gonna be mad dope.

Some of the most chill people IMO are gonna be there. KingToon, Elev8, Flea, SleepyK, BigL? that's like the dopest chill crew imo. Not to mention you got BigLou and Kismet who are always chill as hell. Like even if this weren't a tourney I'd go just to chill lol.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Lol yeah these are the people I would actually take somewhere outside a smash tournies (not that I've met anyone that I would be like "ummm nah I'm only talking/playing him because I'm forced to in this tourney").

Aiyyo should we reach out MD/VA.

Player-1

Smash Legend
this is just BBC1, after people here the stories that will follow this tournament we'll easily have international attendance by our 2nd attendance obv. :012:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I ****s with any of these FL people, they are really making a movement. Lol

I just noticed but Turtl that avi, is...gay unappealing

milesg2g

Smash Champion
GA's gonna be pretty booming summer '11 and the rest of '12. I think Siege may return in the fall and if it doesn't the website page is still up so we can still contact all of their sponsor's lol. That's already 2 regional's w/ a lot of cash.

DRN

Smash Lord
I ****s with any of these FL people, they are really making a movement. Lol

I just noticed but Turtl that avi, is...gay unappealing
So is urs....o wait thats u :oneeye:

Naaa im just playin man <3 but tbh idc if my avi sucks cause ive been changing it every few days to random pokemon that i like.

Also im DRN and not Turtl anymore. I mean at least call me Chas instead if u dont wanna use my real tag or heck even Chaz will work since no one knows how to spell my name anyway(doesnt matter to me since everyone does it on here anyway lol). I'm trying to rid myself of that name because some wolf dude uses it somewhere in a random area and it doesnt mean anything to me. This isnt aimed at u of course i just feel like throwing it out there since u just called me it.

/rantaboutstuffnoonecaresabout

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
DRN, you should update the OP tittle as well so we can get even more hype
Update the tittle with the following:

As far as i am aware, 100% confirmed are as follows:

Mink's CAR:
Mink
GDX
HRNut
Seibrik
MVD

2 Gainesville cars:
Ryo
dunno. If i had to guess i'd say LC, 2nlio, Masky?!?!?!?!, the rest are ?'s.

Gallax's car:
Gallax
2-DJeff
Gindler
Novabound ?
2Link121 ?
Xdeath ?
Radix ?

? marks indicate that there are X amount of seats, so only a select few from the ?'s will fit. I don't know which will be chosen.
Now, Xaltis and DJ Jack are talking about wanting to come (They're from SFL). If they come, you could hype Dfear (player 1) into going. Though, if they do go, i'm sure seibrik and MVD will go with them as one big SFL car.

If that becomes true, then i will be taking 2 of the ?'s from gallax's car. Of course, i'm nonot going to back on Seibrik and MVD unless they have another ride. So, we'll see whats happening.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I really wish LA's bests were coming as well it'd be interesting.

Right now this is the hypest tourney of the month.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Btw w/ all of this hype, does anyone know how to tether a iphone/droid for internet connection so we can have a stream of this awesome event? Just wondering

Player-1

Smash Legend
If you can find someone that can help me and knows about the tether app then I can try to get it working, but I haven't had any luck so far =/

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
tether app? i just use PDAnet on my EVO for tethering internet. i assume it works for all android phones

housing? oh wow i didnt think of that anyone housing? we could leave stupid early saturday at like 8-9am. just so our driver can get some sleep

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Extra bump.
DRN, happy to know that your love continuously grows with me.

GDX, my car is housing at DRN's place.
Got it covered in advance :D

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Extra bump.
DRN, happy to know that your love continuously grows with me.

GDX, my car is housing at DRN's place.
Got it covered in advance :D
chas is definitely about to be put on blast

imma get pics of his fridge just to see what he eats. The pickiest eater ive ever been around :laugh:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
If I can get them interested, this might be Conyers
Miles
Zatch.
FWOP
Richard

David and Aaron I'm not certain. If they do go, they'll be in David's car, and David might bring other friends.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i have a large TV so ill only be able to bring half a setup, aka a wii

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
If everyone packs normally aka, not like Kuro~ (one bag, not like, 6) i have a TV i'm bringing, with my wii. My wii is also amazingggggg. :D Mad hype.

This tourneys gonna be good guys.
also, Oh. DRN = Chas. Mission Accomplished.

I hope people prepare to be styled on.

DRN

Smash Lord
chas is definitely about to be put on blast

imma get pics of his fridge just to see what he eats. The pickiest eater ive ever been around :laugh:
Lol true but i def got u guys covered on food and drinks for ur stay and maybe even a good breakfast for sunday morning depending on when u guys planned on leaving.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I plan on leaving after a good night's sleep. food and drink sound amazing. You're the best host ever. Picky food means you eat good food. Unless you're picky for like, hummus. and green vegetables. Even as a 20 year old, don't eat my greens.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'm already a quarter chub just thinkin' about it.

If the Luigi Side tourney is <3$ i'll more than likely enter. a fun 2$ side tourney would be cool. Need to work up on my luigi skills. Or try him.

DRN

Smash Lord
I'm already a quarter chub just thinkin' about it.

If the Luigi Side tourney is <3$ i'll more than likely enter. a fun 2$ side tourney would be cool. Need to work up on my luigi skills. Or try him.
Yea side tourney is gonna be cheap and fun just so everyone can show how much better their Luigi is compared to BigLou's lol

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
It's almost as cool as an all Ganon tourney

It's like my dream.

Seriously though. Let's do a 2$ Ganon Tourney.

Top Bottom