• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBC 1:Lounis' Birthday:$200+ Bonus Pot: M2k, BigLou, Reflex, Seibrik, Kadaj

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
any of the following people without a teammate?

1. biglou
2. kismet
3. reflex

seriously though, im looking for a possible teammate and i wanted to see what my options are. i play wario/gw/diddy in teams

milesg2g

Smash Champion
So, FL is trying to put together 4 full cars to this.

Can we get some FL hype up in here?
forgot to mulit quote sorry for double post.

But is Presea coming? Cuz if she's not included in the 4 cars, couldn't she like bring some others down possibly?

DRN

Smash Lord
So, FL is trying to put together 4 full cars to this.

Can we get some FL hype up in here?
This would be amazing. Mink my love for u will never stop lol. U were the first car to start it. Keep me updated on people in the cars once u find out info please. I wanna make an accurate attendance list.

Super Hype! Me and Player-1 are winning teams though.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
loll

i doubt itll work. there's a local in New Orleans that same day, so i doubt theyll spend money on the trip, when they have pretty much free money right here in LA.

DRN

Smash Lord
K i replaced Calvins name with Seibriks so that all 4 states(Not counting MDVA/PA) have a rep in the title

Sorry Calvin :[

Scatz

Smash Champion
It's k Chaz. Calvin is just another MK main anyways. And Seibrik is more known. <3

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Are we sure that melee's even happening here? Because I mean if it's not we might as well just drop the rest of it's bonus into Brawls lol

DRN

Smash Lord
Are we sure that melee's even happening here? Because I mean if it's not we might as well just drop the rest of it's bonus into Brawls lol
I want to support our melee community. I'd really prefer it to happen at every BBC. Ima try to hype it up for at least the GA melee community to come. Also i wouldnt use its bonus for brawl since the bonus was gonna come from the door fees that melee players pay so if it doesnt happen its not like theres anything to take. We also wanna continue having at least $200+ bonus pots each tourney until the Big BBC comes around so were saving everything we can.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I want to support our melee community. I'd really prefer it to happen at every BBC. Ima try to hype it up for at least the GA melee community to come. Also i wouldnt use its bonus for brawl since the bonus was gonna come from the door fees that melee players pay so if it doesnt happen its not like theres anything to take. We also wanna continue having at least $200+ bonus pots each tourney until the Big BBC comes around so were saving everything we can.

Oh ok I see. Yeah well that makes sense.

Melee players step it up!

Zone

Smash Champion
Me and ragnarok are already coming :D and I'm melee only

One time I drove 3 hours to a tournament that was cancelled and it wasn't even posted. So... I would cry whale tears if such a blasphemous thing happeneD

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Ill be here in one of florida 3 hype cars... I need a team mate since solo or d-torr aren't going I place pretty high in teams in fl when I enter so yea I would like someone good. Its my first oos tourney I was convinced to go. So let's get hype

DRN

Smash Lord

One time I drove 3 hours to a tournament that was cancelled and it wasn't even posted. So... I would cry whale tears if such a blasphemous thing happeneD
This one wont be cancelled and im sure we'll have a good amount of entrants for Melee very soon so dont worry :143:

B_AWAL

Smash Master

Ill be here in one of florida 3 hype cars... I need a team mate since solo or d-torr aren't going I place pretty high in teams in fl when I enter so yea I would like someone good. Its my first oos tourney I was convinced to go. So let's get hype
HOw much 4 1 of you 2 pick me up from Tally???

U can party with me the night b4 and after!!! :-D

Player-1

Smash Legend
Yo, whoever is taking the SFL car then you better ****ing bring dfear. I don't care if you have to kidnap him, but he better be here!!!!

dfear is my hero <3

Top Bottom