• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBC 1:Lounis' Birthday:$200+ Bonus Pot: M2k, BigLou, Reflex, Seibrik, Kadaj

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
who wants a ride?
i live in

i'm taking m2k but i would like to fill my car

Last edited:

Player-1

Smash Legend
I could never really figure it out
but just google it, or go to the site it says most of the apps are at(can't remember right now) and there should be a guide or something of that sort.
I don't know what site you're talking about =/, i'll try googling it and stuff.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Lol, asked my mom. She said maybe, and that she'd think about it. She said it most absolutely definitely wasn't a yes, yet though.

That means it's a yes. Or at least it usually means that. Chances of coming to this are actually fairly decent.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Lol, asked my mom. She said maybe, and that she'd think about it. She said it most absolutely definitely wasn't a yes, yet though.

That means it's a yes. Or at least it usually means that. Chances of coming to this are actually fairly decent.
That answer would 99% mean no, in my house.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Lol. You kids and asking for mommy's permission. I just have to make sure that I can afford it and that my wife doesn't have plans.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
So the greyhound bus is gonna get me and ebo in Atlanta, GA at about 9:30- 9:50 a.m on saturday morning the day of the tourny

is there anyone who can pick us up and give us a ride to the venue or something.
pls it would be a big help

SOME! PLS RESPOND

Flea_16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flea_16
ayo kingtoon i got u man. i can meet u at the greyhound station nd we can go to the tourney together

milesg2g

Smash Champion
So the greyhound bus is gonna get me and ebo in Atlanta, GA at about 9:30- 9:50 a.m on saturday morning the day of the tourny

is there anyone who can pick us up and give us a ride to the venue or something.
pls it would be a big help

SOME! PLS RESPOND
ayo kingtoon i got u man. i can meet u at the greyhound station nd we can go to the tourney together

lol I thought I told you already that Flea had you yo lol

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Wait, with Flea picking up KT, and chances of Trips being gone, that means it'll just be me and sleepy. Team up and fill Sleepy's car!. I need help with gas money lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Awal he's in mink's car so we can't get you from tally-ho

Get a ride somewhere along the way of I-75

Top Bottom