• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Axe is the best Pikachu.

AXE 09

Smash Master
ahaha thanks chris ^^ your falcon's gotten stupidly godlike. how the heck did that happen?

against jman, i think i just got like extremely lucky :/ plus the fact that he didn't have his controller helped me out a lot, he probably should've won. he ***** me in the money match lol. i know i'm a pretty good smasher, but Jman's one of the top. he shouldn't lose to a player like me.

Hey Ruby, didn't you get that green-ish controller? how's that working out for you so far?

Jackie.... i'm moving to tucson in like 2 weeks:)

AXE 09

Smash Master
NY? that sounds aweome!!! except... i seriously don't have the money to go there lol. i wish i could play you guys, i'm always up for some good melee :p if you ever come somewhere near Arizona, PLEASE let me know. i wanna smash!

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
needs more dr. pepper

or did falco boards already claim that

taj i mean mewtwo already claimed purple gatorade so that's gone...

i think marths have beer because they're all alcoholics

AXE 09

Smash Master
i'm pretty sure that you can SWD off of a regular thunder jolt. i never really took the shine into account lol. maybe when reflected, the jolt does more damage, but has the same priority?

i'm sorry Chad, but yoohoo is just too amazingly delicious lol

hmmmm... my pikachu makes people want to play ness? ...is that a good thing or a bad thing? lmao not too sure ^^

strawhats

Smash Master
axe how did u do that move in your match against forward game 3 yoshi's story. With 9:00 on youtube.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Axe ****in *****! Sorry "Axe" just putting some finishin touches on Axe Effect, shouldn't be too much longer, I'm sure if you liked Future Sight, than you'll love this! n n Can't w8 to show ya.. it's almost done <3

Rayku

Smash Lord
Axe isn't just an awesome Pikachu, but he's good people too.

A+ for Smasher Status in my book.

Plus he's good at Stepmania.

AXE 09

Smash Master
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! omg that pic is so epic!!!!! lol i love it =D

ahahaha... all you guys are so freakin awesome ^^ (yes chris, i said freakin awesome once again muahahaha.... TWO! TWo! Two! two!)

seriously, i love all you guys (no homo). you all make it worth while to get on the boards lol. i hate all those stupid people that are on here that only talk trash and stuff. lame!

hey Chad, did you ever get that amazingly **** pic of our pikachus colored? i want it so bad!!!

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
TWO! ... TWO! TWo! Two! two! Nicknyte! nicknyte! aoifhasofhasiofnasiogwueio

jeff you're going to be here tomorrow and i won't be able to go see you ahhhhhh melee!

AXE 09

Smash Master
ahh that sux man!!! i'm gonna be there pretty early... i might be free like around TWO!

lol but seriously, if you're able to come out or anything... i'll be at my dormroom at the U of A, stranded like a loser :( i wanna smash ahh!!!

axe how did u do that move in your match against forward game 3 yoshi's story. With 9:00 on youtube.
well, it's amazingly awesome lol. but it's actually pretty easy

all you have to do is do your up-b into the floor, then do the second one horizontally across the floor (i hope i explained that right). if the 2nd part of your up-b gets interrupted with a low priority move (in this case, a thunder jolt), then the 2 moves will parry, and you'll somehow be sent across the stage in the direction that you were heading, i guess you could call it a super wave dash. in my opinion, it's the easiest to pull off on links boomerang. try it out! it's not too hard.

and yes, rubyiris ***** me at stepmania lol. i'm not that great at it ^^ but i love it so much

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
you can do it in pikachu dittos too with thunderjolt of whatever it's called. NEUTRAL B. i tried it today and it worked.

i'll try and go see you tomorrow. i'll text you and let you know if i can

Top Bottom