• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Axe is the best Pikachu.

AXE 09

Smash Master
awwww chris and his cute pikachu lol. it's about as cute as my falcon :p lol your falcon ***** mine. how about you start working on pika, and i start working on falcon? but pika's too epic to stop using! but so is falcon! ahh to much to handle lol

yeah man, text me tomorrow, whether you can or can't. if you can't, we can have some awesome text conversations:estatic:

soju

SD God
Did you just necro a thread about something everyone knows. . . lol

can't believe this is still even up =w='

N64

Smash Champion
for my 1337th post.

Axe, you are the best pikachu by bounds, and you've done what i always wanted to but never could heh. You showed people how versatile and awesome pika could be. And i'm so happy it was you who did. I haven't seen your matches yet, but the results speak for themselves.

I know you've put tons of time and effort into him, and I've always loved your attitude towards the game and towards the community. I think at this point it's pretty impossible for about anyone to have negative feelings towards you in the community, you're just too cool of a dude!

Keep at it man, lets see top 3 next : )

also come to pikachat this thursday we have much to discuss plzplz!

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Lol Tai.. I love your new "edited" post.. <3 lol. Yeah I did call it.. but it's good to know that I was right.. even 3 years ago. n_n

X1-12

Smash Champion
I came to the Pikachu boards just to say

OMGWTF Axe you are tooooooo good man def the most entertaining player on the livestream, that play in the falco tourney was **** and your pika vs armada... well I'm from Europe and I was pretty much cheering for you :p

AXE 09

Smash Master
for my 1337th post.

Axe, you are the best pikachu by bounds, and you've done what i always wanted to but never could heh. You showed people how versatile and awesome pika could be. And i'm so happy it was you who did. I haven't seen your matches yet, but the results speak for themselves.

I know you've put tons of time and effort into him, and I've always loved your attitude towards the game and towards the community. I think at this point it's pretty impossible for about anyone to have negative feelings towards you in the community, you're just too cool of a dude!

Keep at it man, lets see top 3 next : )

also come to pikachat this thursday we have much to discuss plzplz!
Dang man... This post serioiusly hit me in my soft spot haha. No joke... Thank you so much man. This really does mean so much to me. Even as far as Pikachu's metagame has come, I know that he is still capable of so much more, and I will keep practicing and try to find new things to make him even better. Thank you so much for this post N64. You are amazing :)

Lol Tai.. I love your new "edited" post.. <3 lol. Yeah I did call it.. but it's good to know that I was right.. even 3 years ago. n_n
You've always known me better than anyone else lol. And I'm serious when I say that.

I came to the Pikachu boards just to say

OMGWTF Axe you are tooooooo good man def the most entertaining player on the livestream, that play in the falco tourney was **** and your pika vs armada... well I'm from Europe and I was pretty much cheering for you :p
I feel so loved :) It's insane lol. Thank you so so so much man! Armada is actually my favorite player, and even when I was fighting against him, I was cheering for him in my head lol. I wanted him to win grand finals so bad, but hopefully he'll win next time. He told me he was feeling sick but he didn't wanna John, so maybe he'll win when he feels better :)

TK1991

Smash Cadet
I have never really had a main, I changed my character almost every 2-4weeks and I just didn't find the right one. Now after watching you I tried Pika and I just realized that's my main. Thx so much and keep it up Axe you are my favorite player by far.

SANE NROMAL GIRL

Smash Rookie
Pikachu is mad good i've seen your videos AXE

just when you are trying to recpver pikachu is like **** YOU and quick attacks you and grabs the ledge again and then edgeguard

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
^ LOL, it's the other ICG... except it's SNG... and apparently female...

Or

ICG in disguise making a new account..

either way...

Hello new person... or veteran troll.. =p

<3

AXE 09

Smash Master
Pikachu is mad good i've seen your videos AXE

just when you are trying to recpver pikachu is like **** YOU and quick attacks you and grabs the ledge again and then edgeguard
Hold up hold up hoooooold the phone... ICG? Or am I just carzy? Lol I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. Anyways, thank you for the compliments :)

Has ICG found himself a mate? =O

ICG <3 SNG

soju

SD God
man i just want to say something i've been ignorant to for a while now, and that is that your a ****ing big *** inspiration axe. For a while now i've tried to think that i can raise my pikachu by myself, but now since i got to one of my peaking points and haven't gotten any better i've often thought of switching to other characters, but then i see this **** pikachu in his wizard cap get 5th at apex. I now see that my pikachu can be a lot better then it currently is at and that i just need to stick with him. Whenever i start playing with my buddies on a bad day and i start doubting chu, i think of that god damm wizardchu and i start feeling better and playing better as well. All i got to say is good **** man and thanks, now wait in a couple of months when i get to some bigger tournaments. The only wizardry your pikachu will be doing is magically appearing before my up smash of fury. Lool

AXE 09

Smash Master
man i just want to say something i've been ignorant to for a while now, and that is that your a ****ing big *** inspiration axe. For a while now i've tried to think that i can raise my pikachu by myself, but now since i got to one of my peaking points and haven't gotten any better i've often thought of switching to other characters, but then i see this **** pikachu in his wizard cap get 5th at apex. I now see that my pikachu can be a lot better then it currently is at and that i just need to stick with him. Whenever i start playing with my buddies on a bad day and i start doubting chu, i think of that god damm wizardchu and i start feeling better and playing better as well. All i got to say is good **** man and thanks, now wait in a couple of months when i get to some bigger tournaments. The only wizardry your pikachu will be doing is magically appearing before my up smash of fury. Lool
Geez man... Thank you. I'm serious... thank you so much. This really means a lot to me... I can't believe that people are starting to look up to me. Throughout my smash career, I've always looked up to various different people and I never thought that I'd ever become an inspiration myself. I've trained so hard to get to the point I'm at now, and it just goes to show that anybody can at least reach a level like mine with enough hard work and dedication.

Everybody, please try to overcome those moments when you doubt yourself. There were many times where I felt like Pikachu just couldn't be a good character, and almost every single person I talked to told me that Pikachu is a horrible character and cannot perform at a high level. I really have to thank V3ctorman for pushing me so hard to keep playing Pikachu. Thanks to him (and also a few others from my hometown), I kept playing Pikachu and made him into what he is today. Most of my success has to be credited to him for believing in me and pushing me so hard. Thank you so much Tim.

Don't let anybody tell you that you can't do something. You can do anything that you set your mind to, as long as you have the dedication for it and are willing to work hard. Even if something has never been done before, you can make it happen. I'm no different from any of you. If I can do it, then so can you. You just have to stick with it and not let anyone stop you from achieving your goal.

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
Dude, Axe, you have no idea how much people look up to you. Once i started playing as Pikachu you were like my idol. And now that im in SV, im pumped that i might actually get to play against you. Keep up the good work; you totally rocked Apex, and i know there's more to come. Hope to see you soon :D

soju

SD God
Geez man... Thank you. I'm serious... thank you so much. This really means a lot to me... I can't believe that people are starting to look up to me. Throughout my smash career, I've always looked up to various different people and I never thought that I'd ever become an inspiration myself. I've trained so hard to get to the point I'm at now, and it just goes to show that anybody can at least reach a level like mine with enough hard work and dedication.

Everybody, please try to overcome those moments when you doubt yourself. There were many times where I felt like Pikachu just couldn't be a good character, and almost every single person I talked to told me that Pikachu is a horrible character and cannot perform at a high level. I really have to thank V3ctorman for pushing me so hard to keep playing Pikachu. Thanks to him (and also a few others from my hometown), I kept playing Pikachu and made him into what he is today. Most of my success has to be credited to him for believing in me and pushing me so hard. Thank you so much Tim.

Don't let anybody tell you that you can't do something. You can do anything that you set your mind to, as long as you have the dedication for it and are willing to work hard. Even if something has never been done before, you can make it happen. I'm no different from any of you. If I can do it, then so can you. You just have to stick with it and not let anyone stop you from achieving your goal.
. . .Im still gonna beat you the next tournament i see you at >;]
fufufu
probably genesis 2 :p

Top Bottom