• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Axe is the best Pikachu.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Geez man... Thank you. I'm serious... thank you so much. This really means a lot to me... I can't believe that people are starting to look up to me. Throughout my smash career, I've always looked up to various different people and I never thought that I'd ever become an inspiration myself. I've trained so hard to get to the point I'm at now, and it just goes to show that anybody can at least reach a level like mine with enough hard work and dedication.

Everybody, please try to overcome those moments when you doubt yourself. There were many times where I felt like Pikachu just couldn't be a good character, and almost every single person I talked to told me that Pikachu is a horrible character and cannot perform at a high level. I really have to thank V3ctorman for pushing me so hard to keep playing Pikachu. Thanks to him (and also a few others from my hometown), I kept playing Pikachu and made him into what he is today. Most of my success has to be credited to him for believing in me and pushing me so hard. Thank you so much Tim.

Don't let anybody tell you that you can't do something. You can do anything that you set your mind to, as long as you have the dedication for it and are willing to work hard. Even if something has never been done before, you can make it happen. I'm no different from any of you. If I can do it, then so can you. You just have to stick with it and not let anyone stop you from achieving your goal.
I wish I can sig this post.

I do not want to sig this because you are one of the best melee players in the world or that you are one of the best with a low tier character.

I want to sig this because you have the mindset of not doubting yourself no matter how much troubles you've been threw in this game.
The number one problem when it comes to the smash community and top level of play is players having an abundant amount of self-doubt within themselves. Players want the fast and easy way of winning and being successful. I'm not gonna lie but I was definitely a victim of having self-doubt when I first enter the competitive scene and even in real life situations.
But as I evolved as a person and as a competitive gamer, I've realized that anything is possible as long as you put your mind to whatever you want to be successful in. People have to realize that it does not matter what opportunity you are given, you have to work hard to achieve that feet.

Just like Kevin Garnett said after winning his first NBA championship "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE" :)

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLyHN3z85CY
I know this video has probably been posted in these boards already (99%), but I just wanted to say that I wanted to cry watching this match. ;-;

The whole set was amazing (I always love Taj commentary. THE 69!!!!), and even though the second game was a little less **** than the first or third, it was still good. Axe is the only reason I consider secondary-ing Pikachu, lol. I think I might do that for srs and just thirdary the other characters I like to mess around with. Yeah, GO AXE.

Top Bottom