• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
Oh, you bet. What happened last time wasn't going to happen this time. :3

<3

Too bad it wasn't spectacular or whatever word was used for 15,000th.

To which I apologize.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Yea, so brawl tourney tomorrow (spelunking fell through) at a brand new game store. Luckily I was able to talk to the owners before hand about it and sent them over to SWF to get correct rules-- Which they did thank god.

Problem is, all of the wii's are connected to a single console, so its basically wireless controllers are a must. Woo. I still have my silver wavebird though, just gotta dust it off. [facepalm]

Milln

Smash Champion
Yea, so brawl tourney tomorrow (spelunking fell through) at a brand new game store. Luckily I was able to talk to the owners before hand about it and sent them over to SWF to get correct rules-- Which they did thank god.

Problem is, all of the wii's are connected to a single console, so its basically wireless controllers are a must. Woo. I still have my silver wavebird though, just gotta dust it off. [facepalm]
What time? Give me a call when you get on site and I can tell you how much Brawl sucks and why you're going to win and beast the bajeezus out of everyone. <3

Zucco

Smash Master
I had Brood round 2 today.......

not much else to say about that lmao.

didnt place too bad though.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
I went to a MI tourney today... 5th out of ? in Doubles and 9th out of 37 in singles. I beat everyone else in my pool which I think had 6 other players. Ally even came to it.

Every Meta that CPed me to Brinstar lost. To my surprise if you just camp in the lower left you force him to approach you and if you can avoid his sharking its not that bad.

I was told I had a good seed, then lo and behold I fought lain second round... First game I got... three stocked... Second game he used Meta and I got him to last life. I can't tell the difference between Popo and Nana when they are white lol.

I've also learned short hop DAir on a platform when someone is trying to hassle you from underneath is really good.

Singles started late and hell I still think Ally and whomever are still going at it in Grand Finals...

By the time it got to the match where I was eliminated from brackets I really didn't care too much anymore lol.

We started doubles at like 1 and singles started at like 6 or something. I found myself wandering around for an hour waiting for pools to finish.

If I fight another Meta anytime soon I'm going to scream. I must've fought like 5 of them in Singles and lost count in Doubles.

Tony T

Smash Ace
If I fight another Meta anytime soon I'm going to scream. I
must've fought like 5 of them in Singles and lost count in Doubles.
welcome to brawl.
i wish I could have more metas so I could practice the mu.
Come to NY then and you will get your wish lol. We have plenty of MK's here I want to slay them all except Jtails I'm cool with him lol.

Steam

Smash Hero
Back from supercon :D

didn't make it out of my 7 man pool that advanced 2 players >.>

took 7th in dubz... Could have done better if 3 of the sets we won didn't end up being meaningless. But me and Bees (R.O.B) absolutely ***** on japes. We even 3 stocked X and reflex there even though we lost that set.

In MMs/tourney singles I took games from X's Sonic, Fino's Oli, MJG's Toony, and tearbear trolling me with kirby game 1 then double 2 stocking me with MK =/

Zucco

Smash Master
o yeah and athough Atomsk said it doesnt offically work, Fujita's D3 hit me with dthrow into buffered upsmash for a kill. Seemed legit at the time but who knows.

o and the japanese now call me Chibi Zucco lol.

iRJi

Smash Champion
o yeah and athough Atomsk said it doesnt offically work, Fujita's D3 hit me with dthrow into buffered upsmash for a kill. Seemed legit at the time but who knows.

Yea, He told me the same thing. I am going to test that ****, because if its legit im going to **** myself. They might know something we don't know lol. Did you grab the video like I said??

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
there are some mean things DDD can do to lucy that arent out of a dthrow, but idk dthrow usmash maybe he jc it

it doesnt seem impossible if he can get a slide out of it

Zucco

Smash Master
Yea, He told me the same thing. I am going to test that ****, because if its legit im going to **** myself. They might know something we don't know lol. Did you grab the video like I said??
it was recorded but I have no clue on whos wii that was. All the voices were japanese though.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
im trying that right now

i can do it out of JC usmash and a reg usmash too

in training mode...i think u guys get like 3-4 frame adv before it hits

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
knowledge is power and in zuccos case, hes gotta play smarter because DDDs grab leads into very nasty things. Some of these things some lucys dont know about[aka mix ups]

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
^^^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc_Fn2h0YwU

i ****ing love 9B

hmm about the usmash out of dthrow thing. I think it'd could be guaranteed out of dthrowing you off stage then hitting you with it as you fall off stage. This way your options in this situation would be alot more limited.

i think imho that would be a safer option for DDD because 1. it maximizes damage i can get out of a CG 2. puts you in a bad spot that limits your options

Zucco

Smash Master
playing Mblaze in brackets while he was high a few weeks ago was quite fun.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
D'awww, hahaha. They're fun to be around. I got a kick out of some of the things they do like us, like mimicking Pit's (English) cries when he uses Side B, and Fujita humorously cursing Sakurai's name when someone trips at the worst times. x3 I wish they could visit more often.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
@Cloudy:

You should meet Nike20 from San Antonio.
He's documenting every moment during friendlies/tournament of tripping.

He's tripped into Ike, Donkey Kong, Captain Falcon, and Sonic's fsmashes. He has picture proof.

=====

Also, Lucarios, my life is complete.
Someone tripped into my Falcon Punch last night.

Top Bottom