• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

At long last, Presenting GSH2, a Brawl+ Nightly Test Set and Discussion Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Viet is right. Sage and Kusanagi need to upgrade their detection software. And I need to upgrade my psp.

Sorry for being a bother. I didn't own a GC when a I got the game and going back from wiichuck feels wierd now. I also don't own a controller. I just borrow one from a friend for GC games.

Don't hate on wiichuck tho. It is made for a man's hands.

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
My only complaint is that Sonic's fair no longer AC's when standing still. there are other alternatives, like makeing the ending lag bigger but keeping the AC, it just makes more sense to be able to AC that move

What exactly happened to Marth's short hop double fair? It's kind of a staple for him.

Do I just suck and can't do it, or was it taken out in GSH2?

Out of curiosity, what was wrong with it?

Double fair was kind of a staple, and a very good move. Definitely not overpowered though.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Links to the reasoning should probably be added to the first post. Most people will not read all the pages in this thread currently.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
naturally the best way to remedy any explanation is to just give marth roy-esque physics

i mean the set is called Get Sexy Here

and roy is nothing but uncensored, polygamous endgame sex.

also everyone should know sakurai took roy and marth properties, stuck them together and called it a day for vbrawl marth anyway.

-looks- at vbrawl utilt winddown, dsmash sourspots, marf usmash is best of both worlds, dair horizontal-sending dair sourspot, and vertical-sending reverse DS

i mean obv this is the direction to go

what could possibly go wrong? :012:

VietGeek

Smash Hero
common5: SSE: Jungle icon over Temple, Buffer over Handicap on CSS.

common3: snake grenades, ZSS suit pieces, Link's bombs have hitbox data adjusted

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Cape:
Is adding something like this:

Credit to camelot
Past the scope of what you want to do with your set? Because setting it up in the same manner as Pit's different jabs would be mighty sexy.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Is it just me or are multi hit aerial attacks much easier to get out of? Pit's nair and Dedede dair(not so much) come to mind.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Since 5.0 or GSH1? Because I think hitlag was increased slightly in GSH1/GSH2, which would do it.

matt4300

Smash Ace
Cape:

Credit to camelot
Past the scope of what you want to do with your set? Because setting it up in the same manner as Pit's different jabs would be mighty sexy.
@_@' please don't post things like that... If its turned down I will be highly depressed...

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
HypeM.
ProjectM, where Falcon flows like an orgasm.
Shanus knows what he's saying when he said I would drool over Falcon's physics

D

Deleted member

Cape:
Do want and grounded up-b animation/hitbox fitted better too. Grounded up-b looks really silly.
Also jab forces get up for next set? =o

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Do want and grounded up-b animation/hitbox fitted better too. Grounded up-b looks really silly.
Also jab forces get up for next set? =o
While I agree, that'd probably be more likely to be in Shanus' project.

Shanus, it better be. :)

D

Deleted member

How does it look silly? :ohwell:
The grounded up-b animation outlasts the duration of the hitbox by a large margin. Even longer than it does in melee. So you're just spinning for a few frames before you have character control again. This is in melee but Link spins less and has less of a time lapse.

Its a bit cosmetic in theory, but it seems that the up-b is overshadowed by link's other moves for same GTFO and/or KO potential.

And is there a second hitbox for up-b that is larger than the first? Similar to how it works in melee?

Super edit: Next beta give Ike fire dmg animations on some of his moves like his meteor, quick draw, grab pummels. =o

Daakun

Smash Apprentice
If Link's rapid jab is revived, I'd much prefer an A -> A -> Hold to an A -> A -> Quick AAA~.
I like buffering my jabs in as fast as possible, thankyouverymuch. >_>

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
His jab game is great, but the rapid strike would be on top of that, not replace it. (God no, I love his jab cancel.)

And it would give him something to do other than jab cancel.. Maybe. Unless shielded or poorly spaced, why wouldn't you Jab-Cancel Dsmash? Or Grab?

And important to note: The flurry-jab is amazing. That is certain.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
itt: brawl+ continues its dream of having the best weak attacks/jabs

IN THE WORLD :012:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom