• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I can't do anything. Parents will just get mad at me.

Parents didn't do anything when she started pushing against their rules, now they can't stop her basically.

I can't wait until we move back to Canada: most likely I'll be living in a different city then my parents, and thus away from Her Royal Brattiness.

Atria

Smash Journeyman
Why is it that with all most everyone I know/am friends with, I find out or they say that all of their sisters are a bunch of tools/b******?

She seems to be more bark than bite to me...Why not just ignore her and not do anything and possibly get the parents to do the same if they will that is. Once she doesn't get her way it will annoy her and she should stop eventually. However, I think it will seem all most impossible to get a parent to ignore their child. Unless if they're negligent or lazy that is which I don't think yours are.

This is what happens when you just let her push you around. She's established a base now. If that was me, I would have pimp smacked her the first time she did that, and would tell her "*****, do that **** with me, and you gonna be living on the streets sucking peoples ***** for money."

And yes, that's what I tell all little girls who disrespect my authority.
Unfortunately, violence/physical punishment is looked down upon in most households including mine. They only accept words nowadays and they can't even be bad/swear words as well. >__>

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Unfortunately, violence/physical punishment is looked down upon in most households including mine. They only accept words nowadays and they can't even be bad/swear words as well. >__>
Obvious joke was not obviously caught by this individual.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
She seems to be more bark than bite to me...Why not just ignore her and not do anything and possibly get the parents to do the same if they will that is. Once she doesn't get her way it will annoy her and she should stop eventually. However, I think it will seem all most impossible to get a parent to ignore their child. Unless if they're negligent or lazy that is which I don't think yours are.
Tried it.

2 hour long one-way shouting matches are not fun. >_> If you see a guy at Steakfest who looks like Jesus just sitting in a corner, twitch and mumbling to himself, you know I've snapped Bored. lol

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Are you guys ever going to make an Ike boards compilation/combo video? If you do, I'll definitely be way more into Ike. The Ganon one is pretty much all that's keeping me hanging on to these boards. Well, half.
Is there a way to tryout for the video(if it's being made)? I would go for it.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Is there a way to tryout for the video(if it's being made)? I would go for it.
Last time, Ryko just went by the best clips available. Montages are meant to be flashy and entertaining. You can be the best Ike in the world, but if you got nothin flashy to show, then it ain't gonna be in a montage. Unless of course, it's a montage soley based on you.

metroid1117

Smash Master
If it were a summer project, I'd be up for compiling the clips and arranging them for a video. I'm horrible at editing though, so that will have to be done by someone else (unless someone who's good at editing wants to make the video as well).

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Last time, Ryko just went by the best clips available. Montages are meant to be flashy and entertaining. You can be the best Ike in the world, but if you got nothin flashy to show, then it ain't gonna be in a montage. Unless of course, it's a montage soley based on you.
Oh, ok. I got some 'flashy' clips for whoevers editing it. XD

-RedX-

Smash Lord
I think I kinda ruined the vid only cuz of the fact I wasn't part of Ike boards up until now LOL
Not it for editing either, I don't know nothing about video editing.
Glad to see Bored is posting here again.

EDIT: San is ****ing good, HE HAS BROKEN REACTIONS. I couldn't beat him on wifi T____T

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Dude, I'm up for the barbecue. TX does barbecue right, sons. Y'all come down here for that.

I'm glad Bored is back too. Welcome back! You should edit the video.

EDIT: Red, man, San is ********. You can play the dude for an hour and a half online and maybe win one game. And he'll call you good afterward.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I wanna face some people on wifi tomorrow. I wanna test out my Sheik. >_> <_<

*ftilt ftilt ftilt ftilt ftilt ftilt*

*needle needle needle needle*

:D

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I guess everyone missed my hardass approach on life. Seems to me that some people have been getting away with stuff that they wouldn't have if I was around. Yes, I'm talking about you Penta. GTFO before I have Combo King flame you on AIM.

I wouldn't mind editing it, but I am definitely emphasizing school over brawl.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
I guess everyone missed my hardass approach on life. Seems to me that some people have been getting away with stuff that they wouldn't have if I was around. Yes, I'm talking about you Penta. GTFO before I have Combo King flame you on AIM.

I wouldn't mind editing it, but I am definitely emphasizing school over brawl.
no! D:<,stay inactive noob!

and are any ikes going to viridian 7? x_x

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I don't have aim. >_> Or YIM.

I'll just add you and then wait in the wifi room.

EDIT: Anyone looking in the topic who wants to play? >_>

Palpi

Smash Hero
My FC is wrong on smashboards niddo its 1247 8884 9134. I said i wasn't gonna play smash until thursday so i will play you tomorrow, plus i got a concert tonight.

Somebody Else

Smash Apprentice
Ok, he just simply outplayed me lol

Link to code please. There could be stuff that stupidly, high-level CPU Ikes do that we wouldn't even think about.
Just don't get three stocked by your own character. O_O

Happy Birthday palpi :D

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys,

so Ike might be banned from Low Tier doubles at a local tournament that I normally attend... it's currently being put on vote. So I'm trying to gather as much data as possible before making a post on it.

Could someone please link me to somewhere where I can find general match-up ratios against low tiers? Or if not, a general idea of ratios for who's currently from D-F tier. Thanks.

Characters on Low tier:

D
Bowser
Zelda
Pokemon Trainer
Ike

E
Lucas
Mario
Ness
Yoshi
Samus

F
Jigglypuff
Captain Falcon
Link
Ganondorf

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
D
Bowser 55-45
Zelda 55-45/6-4
Pokemon Trainer 55-45/6-4
Ike

E
Lucas 55-45
Mario 5-5/45-55
Ness 5-5
Yoshi 5-5
Samus 4-6

F
Jigglypuff 6-4
Captain Falcon 6-4
Link 55-45
Ganondorf 65-35

They are scrubs for banning Ike if they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom