• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Shutup Penta, you don't use Ike :chuckle:
So why did my post un-caps all the letters when I tried to type a sentence with all caps? ;[

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
i dont know who you are. i dont know what you want. if you are looking for ransom i can tell i have no money. but what i do have, is a very particular set of skills. skills that i have aquired over a very long career. skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. if you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. i will not look for you, i will not persue u but if you dont...i will look for you, i will find you...and i will kill you.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Lol, Xyro, Allan, buddy. You know I like you. You're always one of my favorite people to see alive at Houston/SanAntonio/etc tournaments.

But what the hell? xD

RANDOM aside... and I mean RANDOM... I had a dream that Red-X was posting everything I was posting just a second before me. And because we TOTALLY live in the same place, I walked over to him and yelled at him for stealing all my thoughts.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Wtf Brett, you have a girlfriend, you shouldn't be dreaming about asians doing asian things :laugh:

And I haven't had any or remembered my dreams for almost a year or so, wheeeee.

metroid1117

Smash Master
I have the most random dreams. I distinctly remember one of them where I was walking back to my dorm and then two lions randomly appeared and started attacking a crowd of people. I freak out, sprint to my dorm, and get mauled by a tiger when I turn the corner.

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
Dreamt that I woke up, showered in cold water, got ready for school. Then I woke up and had to do it all again...

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Marauder: Wow, I think I had that same dream a while back, just every day.

I am not ready to go back to school. Heck, I'm too lazy to even turn on my TV =/

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Just ignore him, Niddo.

He has absolutely no idea what he's talking about but it's pretty obvious he's not going to learn anything even if you DO explain it to him.

Just sit back, relax. Enjoy life.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Can't, stupidity makes me rage too much.

According to his logic, D3 should be lower then Ike, and should only beat characters who he can CG, and don't have a projectile.

D3 lacks Ike's jab, but also suffers from the same problem as Ike: the vast majority of his moves can be PS'd if you go by pure frame data and not reality. He is also much slower in the air, and IIRC slower when it comes to ground speed, and has a more predictable recovery. All he has going for him, according to that logic, is his grab game.

That logic is obviously completely and utterly stupid, and yet people still listen to this idiot?

Can we all just flame him until he leaves?

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
I don't know why some people listen to him. Nor does it really matter, I guess.

He's wrong. I know he's wrong, you know he's wrong. Everyone who has used Ike for more than a match knows he's wrong. If he has some personal "mission" to tell people that Ike is pretty much the worst character in the game then that's his business.

I know it's hard to ignore him and all the other clones with their "Ike is super bad" drivel, but give it a try. Just don't read anything by posters who you know are unsatisfactory. Or at least read it and just convert whatever he says to the opposite in your mind. It'll make you enjoy this place more. :laugh:

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I still rage too much to do that.

I came to this site to avoid stupid people like him. If I want to laugh at stupidity, I'd go to GameFAQs.

The mods on this site need to pay a heck of a lot more attention. He's trolling. Delete his posts and infract him accordingly. Get his empty head banned.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
You can't avoid stupid people, sadly.

Anyway yeah I think SWF would be a whole lot better if the mods were a bit stricter on the whole.

metroid1117

Smash Master
To be fair, Umbreon believes that it is very much in Kirby's favor and plays with Chudat (who's a seasoned Melee professional and also a successful Brawl player), so the match-up just may be worse than we think (but not necessarily because of what A2ZOMG says). Has anyone else played with a high-level Kirby?

Palpi

Smash Hero
I think it is Kirby's favor aswell, though I don't have much experience apart from playing cloudfox in some friendlies or some online matches. It seemed like he could punish and get inside pretty well.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
D3 can chain grab 27 people so even if he only wins those match ups i think he would still be above ike lol.
I said "characters he can CG who don't have projectiles"

If you have a projectile, why go into D3's grab range? Basically every, if not every, projectile in the game can harass D3 better then he can harass with his projectile. Heck, if you want to play A2's frame data only game, you can PS his toss every time. And it's not like he can chase a character down who's name isn't Ganondorf.

Kirby has the A, yes. But it's not worse then 4-6.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Crud, I hate asking questions when I say the answer right before it -.-
Anyways, I'm taking the title of Best Wifi Ike(go away San) :3
I've been doing online rankings a lot more on AiB and I'm actually having fun/doing ok.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Nearly forgot about it, but I've been busy since break, and it's about to end soon is all I have to say. I saw this was going to happen, and tried to finish things ASAP before, but I can only wait until I leave back for school in a couple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom