• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kishin

Smash Ace
Also, after playing with this a few times, it seems that if you ledge hop N-air and get above the stage but then you DI off the stage then N-air will ledge cancel or something and you can aether early enough to recover on the ledge. This is probably known though of course.

•Col•

Smash Champion
yup I just tested it
once you do it a few times you get used to it
We didn't need it tested, most of us already knew it was true. -_- Not like we'd take your word anyway.

And it's still really dangerous to do......:dizzy:

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Also, after playing with this a few times, it seems that if you ledge hop N-air and get above the stage but then you DI off the stage then N-air will ledge cancel or something and you can aether early enough to recover on the ledge. This is probably known though of course.
when combo king likes how your thinking, then you know your doing something wrong.

Also since when is it hard? You just drop down jump and nair, maybe its because I do it with the tap jump.

Kishin

Smash Ace
@ Colaya: I know it can be done with the default stick. I made a typo by accident when I was responding to metroid's quote. I was saying that Kishin was incorrect in saying that one can double jump when dropping from the ledge.
I guess that part was really my bad. I should had worded it better like use your double jump or use your second jump. Anything to that effect would had been better. I admit my wrong.

•Col•

Smash Champion
why not,one of these days you guys will be sorry
No we won't.

when combo king likes how your thinking, then you know your doing something wrong.

Also since when is it hard? You just drop down jump and nair, maybe its because I do it with the tap jump.
Tap jump does make it easier.... Still dangerous though since you can be punished, and if you DO make a mistake, you lose a stock... D:

Lol @ your comboking statement

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
I Love Everyone =d

Except ... Mean People

Mean People Suck
Well if you are mean to mean people then that means nice people will be mean to you because you are mean which means other people will be mean to them because they are being mean and then this entire thread will be just a bunch of pissed off mean people!

At least... until... the original mean person stops being mean causing the people being mean to him to not be mean because he isn't mean anymore and then the people mean to those people will stop being mean because those people stopped being mean.... haha confusing people is fun... yet everything i just said in a sense is true =\

•Col•

Smash Champion
Palpi I thank you for being nice
We need to stop flaming people on the Ike boards or even SmashBoards itself
He wasn't being nice... He was saying we weren't being mean to EVERYONE who came here.... He was saying that we were only being mean to you. >_>

comboking

Smash Master
Oh I thought he meant that he was nice to people
like it was a little hint/Sarcasm

Hey Colaya do you like skies of arcadia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom