• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
dude, wat was with that eruption, how lnog is the hitbox out on the fully charged one? honestly, thats insane

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Hitting anything, puts you in hitlag, and in hitlag your hitbox is still out. basically you can think of it as extending your hitbox frames

Heartstring

Smash Legend
oh of course, he hit the statue which made it last a lot longer, i forgot about that, although still the hitbox stayed for for a really long time, it almost makes the move useful!

-RedX-

Smash Lord
I'm sure almost every Ike here has landed that at least once in tournament/MMs.
More victims to the B-button. =]

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I never use eruption so I haven't landed it in tourney or MMs lol.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I've done it.
But friendlies are when I usually try it out.
BTW, I got like 3 eruption kills in teams (not fully charged) at the tourney I went to this weekend.

Holy crap, I want to see eruption on Green Greens. Other moves last forever.... how long with eruption stay out?

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Don't know about Green Greens but ever tried on Brinstar? There's a certain position on those bubble thingies where if you manage to fully charge Eruption on top, you'll literally take out almost every bubble keeping the stage together, making Ike fall through and the hitbox of that Eruption lasts for like 3-4 seconds lol.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Anyone know how to make those not gimmicks? Idk how it can be used in an actual match vs a competent opponent. Castle siege's only has a minimal chance of working because if we dont break the statue, we're still safe from projectiles. All I can see this as on stages like brinstar are hard reads like punishing attacks or air dodges, which is non fully charged eruption.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
In team battles, you can do it on your partner's shield for the same effect(I think). Probably not that useful but anything that's like 25 frames+ is a gimmick imo lol

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
A fully charged Eruption will not break a max health shield as Eruption does 37 (base damage) + 30 (additional shield damage) = 67. 70-67=3. Just nitpicking.

Also yeah I was thinking of One Piece when I used "Oi, oi." I've been using that term more lately. It's pretty fun to say, haha.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I can confirm Bored turning into a zombie.

When I ran into him on campus today, he was limping and staring off into space.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Pretty sure that's just cause finals are coming up XD

-RedX-

Smash Lord
WILD KIRK APPEARED!....AGAIN.
Reminds me of one of those legendary Pokemon that go from area to area and you basically gotta use some attack that prevents them from fleeing lol

No finals for me until around the end of May. ;D
But I got the WISE test on May 5th(lolCincoDeMayo). It's basically about economics and common sense. And with stereo type, we all know Asians fail at common sense.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I can confirm Bored turning into a zombie.

When I ran into him on campus today, he was limping and staring off into space.
Calc test tomorrow, Chem test Wednesday, 7 page Psych paper due Thursday morning. Then finals next week. I have a right to be looking like a zombie and staring off into space.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
I just finished watching (Tengen Toppa) Gurren Lagann. That was a pretty amazing series. And I don't even like mecha anime.

Although that's what I said about Code Geass too, now that I think about it.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
ouch, someone get some red bull over to bored or whatever the energy drink americans have is.
why do they decide to put all of someones exams at the same time? seriously, i got like 3 exams in one day next week

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Red Bull is disgusting and it works for about 5 minutes before you crash. I don't understand why anyone would ever drink that stuff.

Monster, Rockstar, anything else is better (though they're all pretty bad for you and shouldn't be consumed often).

Oh and I have like 2 and a half finals + a 4-page paper due next week.
I WIN lololol.
Have fun with your stressful finals weeks, chumps. This semester end is breezy for me.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
ouch, someone get some red bull over to bored or whatever the energy drink americans have is.
why do they decide to put all of someones exams at the same time? seriously, i got like 3 exams in one day next week
I'm not a believer of energy drinks. The only thing I would ever consider trying is 5 hour energy, but just for fun and nothing else. It's all about will power.

And every now and then, coffee doesn't hurt either. Godat style.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i jsut have bog standard british tea XD
i dont liek red bull either, it was just a figurative moment, saying he gonna need a ton of energy

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
I generally use pure willpower to keep myself alert and awake. It has no side effects besides feeling manly.

Like Bored, however, I am a fan of drinking coffee Godot style. So cool. "I've saved my 17th cup just for you, Trite."

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Ew Energy Drinks.

I have one during my finals last semester. I was shaking by the end of the test. Not cool. Ever tried to write an essay with trembling hands?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom