• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
So its Paki vs Aussie in cricket and Paki is really getting their ***** handed to them.

edit: wow they are bringing it back XD

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Lol, that's about what a Dallas tourney usually looks like-- all those :metaknight: at the top... and that's about where I usually place. 13th out of anywhere between 30-40 people has become my spot-- though 17th happens too. Dallas tournaments are starting to annoy me.
Did you also notice that every other character above me that isn't MK is like 65-35 out of Ike's favor?

benaji261!

Smash Ace
So since I'm going to San Antonio for boot camp, who lives near there? I'm going to tech school afterwards around that area. Maybe I could hit someone up for some smash around that time? XD

theeboredone

Smash Legend
So since I'm going to San Antonio for boot camp, who lives near there? I'm going to tech school afterwards around that area. Maybe I could hit someone up for some smash around that time? XD
Austin (where I am) usually hangs out with the San Antonio Crew often. Some of the main guys there are Espy and K Prime. I'm sure one of them are gonna name search themselves here, so they can hook you up with any future smash fests.

theeboredone

Smash Legend

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
FML that tourney was BS XD i lost to people i can beat, forsaken i SD twice in game 3 at low % on ****in' lylat... Lost to ALSM who is pretty legit link but idk shoulda won but didn't.. Brett had easy bracket XD yay johns! Haha, but yeah that tourney felt more like every game were friendlies rather than actual tourney matches... Most hyped game was me vs ALSM in round 1 XD lol

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Austin (where I am) usually hangs out with the San Antonio Crew often. Some of the main guys there are Espy and K Prime. I'm sure one of them are gonna name search themselves here, so they can hook you up with any future smash fests.
Hm. Well regardless I'll start posting on the boards once I get my netbook shipped to me at tech school so I can check here and see what's up. That'd be great to smash after so many odds months.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
FML that tourney was BS XD i lost to people i can beat, forsaken i SD twice in game 3 at low % on ****in' lylat... Lost to ALSM who is pretty legit link but idk shoulda won but didn't.. Brett had easy bracket XD yay johns! Haha, but yeah that tourney felt more like every game were friendlies rather than actual tourney matches... Most hyped game was me vs ALSM in round 1 XD lol
Maybe they felt like friendlies, because you are used to playing the same people over and over again? I dunno, it can feel that way sometimes. Happens to me when I'm playing some friends in a basketball game. We joke around until it's a close game at the end.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
You can't even scrounge up at most $15 Niddo?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
You can't even scrounge up at most $15 Niddo?
Niddo is irrelevant to any San Antonio discussions, because he always has some kind of john for not showing up. It can be as simple as "I don't have enough money" to "A tornado came and blew down my house". It's more shocking to see him come than not come.

stfu, shouldn't have had norfair on that list XD i hate link matchup...

At least a took a game off Forsaken brett XD
Hate it all way you want, losing to that MU is still unacceptable.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
yeah probably shoulda cped somewhere other than FD XD... I just 2 stocked him on SV so i figured FD is practically the same XD... So epicly close but its cool hes got a nice link

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Oi, oi. Male prostitution is a completely viable way to get some action.

Don't expect much from your clientèle in terms of looks, personality or anything else, though.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
What, you guys have experience in that field or something like that? Because I'm seeing a lot of first hand advice in the last few posts. .

Regardless, I think I'll stick to searching for a normal job.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Regardless, I think I'll stick to searching for a normal job.
What could be more normal than the world's oldest profession?

But, on a more serious note, you need to stop johning and start rolling in that dough! Then you can show everyone in San Antonio your X-treme Ike skills.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Listen British Boy, I understand that from its roots, that the game is called football. I live in America, and it's called soccer here, so that's what we call it. We're not the only country that uses the term football for another sport anyways. You're posting in an American thread, you're in our house buddy. So either call it soccer, or you can stick to your british ways and call it European football or something like that.
bit late to reply to it but, trolled much?
dude im joking, i know you call it soccer, ill just refer to it as football still and youll automatically chagne it to soccer in yor own head, same as i change soccer back into football.

anyway, i require assistance, how is ike suppose to keep up with fox? hes just fast as hell

metroid1117

Smash Master
Um, where in the vid?
1:43 - 1:46, Ryko lands on the platform after BAiring you, uses his double jump and airdodges your NAir, and then uses his second jump again and airdodges your grab.

That's a cool observation RedX, I didn't know that was even possible.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
1:43 - 1:46, Ryko lands on the platform after BAiring you, uses his double jump and airdodges your NAir, and then uses his second jump again and airdodges your grab.

That's a cool observation RedX, I didn't know that was even possible.
the ****? howd he do that?

Narigo1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-2763-4068
why is Lyrat cruise a bad stage for ike?
I thought ike could use the platforms on the stage to his advantage.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
He was probably spamming jump cause I was gonna grab that shiz lol

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
why is Lyrat cruise a bad stage for ike?
I thought ike could use the platforms on the stage to his advantage.
When is it said Lylat is bad o_O?

Lylat has great platforms for Ike, its as great as BF when it comes to platforms. Its only the tilting as an equal disadvantage.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Guys, easiest way to do SJR almost 100%

Go to battlefield

Stand under the left or right platform
time a double jump where Ike's sword elbow touches the platform and do whatever move out of it (fair, bair, air dodge I have working)
spam jump near the end and you will double jump again.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
isn't Oi oi common in many animes??
Yea, but it's used a lot in One Piece. I haven't watched the anime in a long time, but it practically came up every episode.

Usually, "Oi, oi, oi" means "hey, hey, hey". So from what I understand.

Oi oi oi = Azn version of fat albert's hey hey hey.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
One of the reasons why most Japanese anime sound exactly the same to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom