• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Hit me up on AIM if you want to play online. Hard for me to give general tips, but if you ask about specific things, I can answer you. san3711 or you can click the AIM symbol underneath my name.

Aisu_Aiku

Smash Rookie
I can't see the Aim. I'm using a psp, so it doesn't show up. But yea I want to play online.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
As a general rule this thread is the one most viewed by all of the board regular and quite a few of us play WiFi. This thread really doesn't have a topic or anything, it's a pure "general discussion" thread. If you want to talk about any Ike aspect, Brawl aspect or make WiFi requests, people won't mind. People won't mind if you just talk about anything either, you'll find that we're pretty lax and friendly.

In any case, welcome to the Ike boards. Enjoy your stay.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
you'll find that we're pretty lax and friendly.
Unless you're comboking, in which case we laugh at you. Or you're A2, in which case I attempt to rip out your spine through the internet using pure hate driven words. Or if you're Inui, in which case I both laugh at you, and try to rupture your spleen using pure hate driven words.

But you're none of those three. :bee:

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
I play WiFi way more than I should whenever I have decent internet to use.

Yeah it's laggy and ruins your timing for a bunch of things. But you know what? It's still fun.

You still up for Counter Wars when I go back home in two weeks, slaps?

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
San, have you PM'ed Xyro about housing? It's your best (and probably only) bet. I mean, I'd offer, but I don't think that would work out. Because I'm pretty sure I'm sleeping in a car that Friday night and leaving Saturday night.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I posted in here and at the tourney thread about housing. if possible i wanted it to be with an Ike main lol

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Well, I did pretty bad, losing to PatG's ZSS, then in losers, I lost to desperation-MK after beating the guy's Fox >_>

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Unless you're comboking, in which case we laugh at you. Or you're A2, in which case I attempt to rip out your spine through the internet using pure hate driven words. Or if you're Inui, in which case I both laugh at you, and try to rupture your spleen using pure hate driven words.

But you're none of those three. :bee:
*sees I'm not included*

yesssssssssss

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Well, I already bought the ticket. They're pretty flexible times. If all else fails, I have family in Houston, so I can just call them in an emergency (90% of my dad's side of family lives in texas)

@Red-X: How did you place??

-RedX-

Smash Lord
I lost in round 3 of winners, then lost in losers right after that so I'm not sure. Around 80-90 people entered singles I think.

Palpi

Smash Hero
you got 33rd or 45th (somewhere around there) redx probably ... if your numbers are right.

Losing to patg is not bad, hes pretty **** good.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Secret. Jab clanks with spin dash. Use that. I didn't even know that when I nearly beat Espy last year. QD does it too. Nairs, not Fairs. Don't get too impatient.

Hurray San!

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Secret. Jab clanks with spin dash. Use that. I didn't even know that when I nearly beat Espy last year. QD does it too. Nairs, not Fairs. Don't get too impatient.

Hurray San!
Espy is way better than he was last year. The guy beat Px at Steakfest. If you lose the first match to Espy, you pretty much lost the set since he's gonna CP you to YI or Picto.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
is picto really that bad? i get yoshi's cause its the whole stage but does like him spin dashing make it invincible till he gets out of it or something?

edit: i still wish sonic wasn't allowed, it's twice he isn't in low tier and espy even said his spot was perfect :(

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
its not TRUE invincibility that sonic gets, because you can still clang with him. but he will go through things like lasers and MKs sword moves and beat them because it wont clang. but against normal moves like ikes jab for example it just stops sonic in his tracks.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Well, I did pretty bad, losing to PatG's ZSS, then in losers, I lost to desperation-MK after beating the guy's Fox >_>
ur first game with PATG was pretty even for half the battle T-T
after he got a slight lead, you got too impatient for kills;/
and you were going for too many jab into grabs...srly,simple jab combo does more damage then any jab into grab combo lol x_x

fun stuff yesterday tho:p
white casttllle!!

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
I posted in here and at the tourney thread about housing. if possible i wanted it to be with an Ike main lol
I am trying to find housing too.... We should both look for it together =D lol I need a place to sleep and I am an ike main so that works =D lol. We can look for housing on a block lol

Also nice job redx.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
and you were going for too many jab into grabs...srly,simple jab combo does more damage then any jab into grab combo lol x_x
That wasn't the problem since he was able to shield jab1 a lot, so I had to grab his shield right after that.
And I also don't know the ZSS MU for ****, I only know that you have to shield sideB, bair, dsmash and her projectile a lot >.>

Got 33rd out of 98, could have got higher if I had the tolerance to deal with a CP'd MK =/

Kimchi

Smash Ace
Fort Lee, NJ / Cornell University - Ithaca, NY
That wasn't the problem since he was able to shield jab1 a lot, so I had to grab his shield right after that.
And I also don't know the ZSS MU for ****, I only know that you have to shield sideB, bair, dsmash and her projectile a lot >.>

Got 33rd out of 98, could have got higher if I had the tolerance to deal with a CP'd MK =/
I am dissapoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom