• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I may not be from the Middle East or Asia for that matter, but I keep track of who owes me money. Right now, all of you owe me $100 just because I said you do. I'm keeping track, now. ;p

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924

hmmm.

Anyways... Just wondering. Since Ike's bair hits slightly below him, is it possible for us to bair MK's nado *right above MK (as close above MK as possible before actually touching him). I can't really test this by myself, so.. was just wondering. If we can bair nado from above that would be great (DI up to bair?)

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Are you saying the moment we get hit by Nado, to DI up and B-air?
Not necessarily. Just saying if nado is below us, if it's possible to fast fall bair or something. Popping out of nado and bairing may be a possibility though.

I'm thinking it's ~20% chance bair may work, just a wandering thought since we aren't doing anything except don the hy --lian garb.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Well, I'm trying to imagine B-air right now, and I can't think of anyway it would connect against MK's nado unless he came at you directly while you were on the ground. Ike's B-air does start low, but it's not low enough to hit a standing MK unless you fast fall. With that being said, I still don't have a clear idea of what you're talking about, so maybe a more detailed explanation would be better.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I don't think it will work looking at the animation ike's legs are lower than the hitbox so unless he isn't covering the center of ike's hurtbox theres no reason for hit mk before he gets hit.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
What is this utter nonsense that unfolds here? I refuse to conform to the norm. And, you're trying to advance the Ike vs MK matchup? I thought some of you concluded that—this is paraphrased—going against MK is like taking a saltshaker to a gunfight and expecting to win if one's just good enough with the saltshaker.

•Col•

Smash Champion
What is this utter nonsense that unfolds here? I refuse to conform to the norm. And, you're trying to advance the Ike vs MK matchup? I thought some of you concluded that—this is paraphrased—going against MK is like taking a saltshaker to a gunfight and expecting to win if one's just good enough with the saltshaker.
I don't really think its THAT bad....

I think its more like taking a pepper shaker to a gunfight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom