• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Anything over here on Mcdonalds' dollar menu ends up being $1.14 >_>
screw mcdonalds,wendys is way better
their meat just tastes/looks more fresh x_x

and there's a wendys near polybrawl so ima go pig out saturday!=D
lmao watch i get dq'd again

btw registration starts at 10,if you already haven't seen it

edit:fixd lol

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
Best of luck to anyone goin to PolyBrawl...

I just hate the fact that I'm doing more supporting than competing. Just as worthless as Tea from Yugioh. Should probably try to going to more tourneys whenever possible (So Rochester here I come).

edit: They pretty much have everything over there. Wendy's, BK, McDonald's, White Castle, Popeye's, etc

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Lol, Dollar menus and burgers.
My girlfriend's ex was such a deadbeat boyfriend-- he only ever took her to Wendy's. And he only ever let her order from the dollar menu.

In other news, I think San has a long lost cousin in my Aural Skills 4 class.

And Kimchi, Metroid and Red have tons of cousins all over the music school.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
A lot of my family are from Texas, Brett. You never know.

So... One of the local TAs in tournament is making green greens legal. I gave this stage 2 chances before, but have lost there. I really want to make this stage work for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVhT5vu-MU0

It's supposed to be a decent stage for Ike.. but how can Ike approach at all when they're just waiting on one of the sides? I just have to hope they shield an aerial and get pushed on the ledge.

I thought of destroying the blocks, dropping down, and aethering, and spacing tilts/aerials near the edge. But my opponent knew to avoid me most of the time.

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
I think when it comes down to it, it's a game of waiting if they decide to camp one side. Even if they have a projectile, most of them are rendered unusable due to the difference in altitude on both sides on of the stage (so just crouch if they pierce the wall of blocks that served interference. I believe this may be one of the rare instances where either you or the opponent must approach unless they're Pikachu or any other character with workable projectiles.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Green Green's main appeal was supposed to be that it's bad for Meta Knight or something of that nature.

Although a Dsmash on the side at like 50% kills you...

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Oh, ok KID. I wasn't complaining, just saying that I haven't been winning there lol. Well, I guess that's that.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
If it was legal and they're camping on the other side, wait for the apples and approach with those o.o

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Brett, MM at WHOBO?

Anyone wanna take bets on if Niddo is gonna show up or not? I got 10 on not coming.
I'll MM you with my winnings from my Slaps MM. $2 because I know my chances of winning are slim.

And I'll bet more than 10 that Niddo isn't coming. He always has money/transportation johns.

San, do you have a relative named Aaron who is a music major at UNT? Lol. He looks ever so vaguely like you.

I want WiFi this weekend. For real this time. WiFi lolteams.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940

I don't go to out of town tournaments. >_> WHOBO is out of town.

Yes, money/no job johns. Now excuse me as I go cry in the corner over my pitiful tournament life.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
;_;

I hate you all.

MAKE FUN OF MY PLIGHT MORE! TWIST THE DAGGER A BIT MORE EH?! That's it!

(background music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1mxW-H7KiI&feature=related)

I curse you all to tripping into IC grabs and Snake/D3 Fsmashes, Fast Falling your offstage aerials, and buffering Nair accidently as you slide off stage through out all of WHOBO2! I won't even start on how bad your jab games will be! WHAHAHAHAHA!

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Goddammit >_>
$1.25 >.>
Also, I'm guest-starring in a really good Wario combo video for about 40 seconds or so lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXPnpbb0QjY#t=3m21s <-my part :D
The video is really well edited. Was totally digging the Inspector Gadget music after your portion. Though of course, these kinda highlight videos are tough to impress people with in terms of footage. The editing makes up for it though. Music is always opinionated.

Niddo: I just fell asleep listening to that song.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
One thing to learn about all Middle Eastern/South Asian people...we are very frugal with our money. If I see an opportunity, I take it and remember it well. Red, I have your name marked on the wall. I will see it everyday, I will not forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom