• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Alukard

Smash Hero
umm milos hit the nail on the head ... and especially since like eggm hasn't even confirmed yet like we still have other potential people coming =]

its summer time now its easier for him to fill up the seats ... not to mention every other saturday in june is going to be HUGE TCG events there bringing in guaranteed 60+ people .... i'm trying the best i can people ... no johns was 10$ venue at the ****ty fair lawn place who wanted to charge us 15$ per person!!!! LOLOL ... its also once a month ... we can make these well worth the 10$ venue if we try to maximize the attendance every time just like we are right now ... i'm really looking forward to seeing all these names !!!! ^_^

anyway i really hope everyone makes it out!!!!

i'm sooo hyped for a nice sized tourney ... its been a while! =]

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
umm milos hit the nail on the head ... and especially since like eggm hasn't even confirmed yet like we still have other potential people coming =]

its summer time now its easier for him to fill up the seats ... not to mention every other saturday in june is going to be HUGE TCG events there bringing in guaranteed 60+ people .... i'm trying the best i can people ... no johns was 10$ venue at the ****ty fair lawn place who wanted to charge us 15$ per person!!!! LOLOL ... its also once a month ... we can make these well worth the 10$ venue if we try to maximize the attendance every time just like we are right now ... i'm really looking forward to seeing all these names !!!! ^_^

anyway i really hope everyone makes it out!!!!

i'm sooo hyped for a nice sized tourney ... its been a while! =]
I may be interested in coming out to this, but due to time constraints I run into leaving... if it's too late would it be possible for me to get housing? Otherwise I don't think I can brave those 3-4 hour drives home at 2am anymore :(

Alukard

Smash Hero
1.Alukard
2.Tec0
3.just sexed
4.codi
5.nintendude1189
6.Roman
7.Roman 1
8.Roman 2
9.Roman 3
10.Roman 4
11. OTG
12.PC jona
13.Chopz
14.G$
15.D1
16.G$ 1
17.G$ 2
18.Twebb
19.Ky
20.Sol
21.Phish-it
22.Bino
23.Niko
24.Clouds
25.clouds 1
26.coulds 2
27.coulds 3
28.Prog
29.Prog 1
30.Prog 2
31.Prog 3
32.Prog 4
33.tipman
34.smashjin
35.gso
36.honeybadger
37.animal
38.left
39.vanz
40.chain-ace
41.HBK
42. reno
43.ultimascout
44.spawn (mayb))
45.hax
46.milos
47.deathknight
48.nando
49.kidd69
50.pc chris

wassup sneak u want in on this beast *** turnout ... ?!

just saying this list is beast ... its like a mini major LOL

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Wow ky/sol/phish-it are going. This completely changes everything. I was going to make a post about complaining about $10 fee, but for the names listed, it's too good to pass up.

Alu, do you agree with the store owner about the $10 venue fee? Or do you think he's just trying to pull a fast one since he is running a business and is just gonna pull a fast one. Don't bull**** me either. :p

Alukard

Smash Hero
Wow ky/sol/phish-it are going. This completely changes everything. I was going to make a post about complaining about $10 fee, but for the names listed, it's too good to pass up.

Alu, do you agree with the store owner about the $10 venue fee? Or do you think he's just trying to pull a fast one since he is running a business and is just gonna pull a fast one. Don't bull**** me either. :p
i understand where he is coming from ... because he actually never said 5$ venue fee was totally ok with him ... i just told him that the only people that were showing up are people that travel for the game and he sympathized and let us practice there for those weeklies u know ... and that was for a couple of no johns already ... and he actually wanted 10$ venue last no johns and we had like 30 people ... and i kinda talked my way to 5$ again lolol ... this time he is like ok make it 10$ and imo its not bad at all because we are going to get more then 50 people ... mayb even 60 now that white mike and them might show up LOL

TBH 10$ venue was the way it was b4 i talked my way into 5$ ... we are going to have maddd fun at this no johns tho !!! i want to see nothing but hype !!! and i want recording!!!!!!!!! bring capture cards people i want two recording tv's!

I'm gonna try and convince my crew to go so I can get a ride from Idris.

I've never been to a No Johns!
i'm sooo happy about that first part !!! ... and i know to the second part ... but i hope to see u here bro! i haven't seen u in a minute <3 also quit for not coming to one LOL

edittttttt

Probably gonna come through.

What's with the ten dollar venue??
read my reply to spawn

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Pre-No Johns Smashfest?

I'm about roughly 45 mins-1hr away from the venue iirc so its not unreasonably far away and I think OOS people can benefit if they come from far away. (I'll make sure exactly how far away later)

So that being said, I wanna have people over for a smashfest day before the tourney! If anyone is interested lemme know when you get have a definite answer because I can only house a limited number of people.

:):):):)

I have about 5 spots left I'd say roughly (you probably will have to sleep on the floor =/).

EDIT: If you don't need housing but wanna play tell me too :)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Deathknight - Thats fine by me. I'm only concerned if you need housing or not. If you don't need it just come down, play for however long you want at my place and do w/e you want :).

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Alu- That's straight, I'm glad you understood I wasn't pissed or any ****. I was just curious what the situation was. This tournament is going to be mad worth $10 and I'm a cheapskate currently lol.

As long as I don't have to work
, I'll be bringing 2 tvs, 2 melee disks, a gc, a wii, and a capture card. I don't really have the beast computer to back up the good capturing so I'm going to have to play around with my capture card on my laptop to get it working.

If someone wants to bring a laptop, I can hook up my capture card to it so long as you don't mind me putting a program on your computer to get it running.

Alu, try and get someone to bring a laptop, I'm bringing 2 full setups HYPE HYPE HYPE

Deathknight

Smash Ace
I could bring my Laptop if you want to use your capture card on it. And Teczero, alright let me know when it starts. Help me with Sheik vs Falco :p

S l o X

Smash Champion
yeahh webby we good :D and i seen MA but dont really know anyone

if anything we'll do mms there if i have enough $$ to blow (unlikely but we'll see ! gonna do some major grinding tomorrow / friday to make some $$$ for this)

roman being #1 spot to take my $
pc jona i want some friendlies -_- i suck vs falcon sooo bad
/
tv broke -_-

Top Bottom